Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Ethical Reality Climax

3 posters

Go down

Super Ethical Reality Climax Empty Super Ethical Reality Climax

Post  Jon Sun May 27, 2012 6:55 am

Imagine a world where anything was possible. One moment you could be rolling through the mean streets on a walrus and the next you're stopping at the dinosaur crossing while a Nazi rides past with his stegosaurus. You look to your left and the local canned spinach store is throwing a fireworks party to celebrate the summoning of the ancient demon Agrith-Naar. A local homeless man approaches you and says "I got a yellow card from the greenfront, so gimme a buck because today's double-money day." but you can only spare half a rock because you need the cash to buy your way higher into the churches tiered rank system. So you ride on your merry way, stick a needle in your eye, hammer the bosch and it's back to Blighty in time for tea and medals.

Here the surreal is the new real and nothing matters, so sit back, let loose and go completely and utterly fucking ape shit crazy.

Character Sheet:
Whatever the fuck you want it to be Cool
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Super Ethical Reality Climax Empty Re: Super Ethical Reality Climax

Post  Jon Sun May 27, 2012 9:08 am

Name: Englebert Rockerfeller
Appearance: Tall, Elvis style blonde hair with matching side burns, bright green eyes. Wears a red Hawaiian shirt, beige flared trousers, flip flops and a pair of big sunglasses with purple rims.
Personality: Charismatic, cocky, arrogant, egotistic,
Backstory: Just a Steel-Town dude on a saturday night lookin' for the fight of his life.

Englebert opened up the cupboard and took out a can of dogfood. He strutted towards his mothers bedroom door and yelled out "HEY MOMMA SUPPERS READY!" as he pulled his arm back and threw the can into her room like an american football player. He began to boogie on out to the front door when suddenly he said to himself "FUCK I FORGOT TO OPEN THE CAN!!!" He quickly bolted back into the kitchen, flipped over the counter and pulled out the can opener. With no time to spare he yelled out "CATCH MOMMA!" and made a behind the back shot, launching the can opener like a small missile through the bedroom door. "Phew, that was a close one" Englebert said as he wiped the sweat from his brow. He spun on his feet to the left, smashed his fist through the kitchen window embedding shards of glass into his knuckles and jumped out into the alleyway below. "Alright time to get my party on and hit the town!" he exclaimed as he walked into the backdoor of the nearby Chinese Restaurant.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Name: Zanzibara Boredom (people call her Zanzi or Bara as they please)
Appearance: Long blond hair, a white summer dress, black high heeled shoes, a white hat, red eyes, pale skin.
Personality: Kind, nice, friendly, can stand jackasses, likes to fight and win!
Background: Anything you wish for babe Cool
~~~~~~~~~~~
Zanzibara was going to go out while she yelled out to mom :''Mom! I won't be coming home for a week or so, SEEYAA!'' She ran out of her house. She was spinning and spinning. Suddenly she saw a pokemon. She saw it and screamed :''KYAAA! IT'S A PIKACHUUU! GOTTA' CATCH EM' ALL!'' She ran after that little rat. Yes it was actually a rat. The rat bit her. She screamed out :''KYAA!!! RABIES!!!! I'M GOING TO DIE!!!'' She then fell on the grounf faking dead.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 6:46 pm

You guys will regret this...IMAGINATION POWER GO!

Name: Nyancatness Meowz
Appearance: Short,pink hair in twin ponytails,a dress that is WAY too big for her and is blue,wears black shoes.
Personality: She just stands here and sparkles with a happy face.But when she cries...RUN FOR YOUR LIVE!
Background: Cool The sunglases say it all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Zanzibara was laying down with fake rabies until someone finds her. OH THE AGONY!
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 9:39 pm

"Look General Nyancat a survivor!"they landed near the girl."OOOOH GREATH DOG PLEASE TAKE THIS HUMBLE SACRAFISE OOOOOH!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Engelebert kicked the Chinese restaurants back door open and walked out with his order of catdog special. Outside he found a hot mommacita writhing around on the floor next to a five year old and a flying poptart thingy. "Whoa hey ain't nobody dying in my alley I got three more payments on this bitch!" he scooped up the girl on the floor and dragged her out into the street, tossing her down onto the pavement. "Hey now that's more like it, now whats the problem beautiful, sparked up too much of the botox?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 10:09 pm

"MY SACRAFICE!GET HIM GENERAL NYANCAT!"Nyan cat started to let out rainbows from his butt .
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Mon May 28, 2012 4:00 am

She then realized she didn't have rabies after the man threw her on the pavement. She then yelled :''YA' DAMN IDIOT! DO I LOOK LIKE A CORPSE TO YOU? YOU WANNA DIE? WANNA FIGHT? DAMN BASTARD!!!!'' She opened up with a huge word supply. She was proud of her vocabulary. She raised her twin pistols at the man.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Mon May 28, 2012 4:16 am

"Damn you got a nice set of guns there, I wouldn't mind holding them in my hands and firing off a few shots!"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Mon May 28, 2012 4:18 am

"General NYANCAT AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" the girl hit the guy away."Now you will be my sacrafice!"she said that sparkling!!!
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Mon May 28, 2012 5:21 pm

''Yo... Cat lady... Your not giving him as a sacrifice... Yet... First of all I must kill him!'' Zanzibara raises her twin pistols at the man and asks:''Any last words, Bub?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Tue May 29, 2012 1:01 am

"C-CAT LADY!?Why I'll have you know I'm Nyancatness Meowz.The mother of the boss of Meowz interprise.The biggest poptart and ketchup company in the
WOOOORLD!"She started to turn into a monster....Actually all five year olds are monsters..

Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 17, 2014 6:34 am

HOW HIGH WERE YOU?!
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content