Two worlds

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Two worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Two worlds

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:16 am

"Sis we h-""Ah,ah,ah.Not before every kid and adult has a slice of my freshly baked pie."Amelia said with a soft voice.
"Amelia,I see we have guests."a young man came out of the kitchen with a tea set and three boys and two girls near him.
Hoever it was unusual that the man wasen't an elve but a human.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:33 am

"Thank you." Tom said as Annes sister poured him out some tea. It was amazing. How long had it been since he drank tea made from wood elf tea leaves? Too long. He turned to the human man and said "I'm surprised to see you here. I thought everyone left during the early days when humans and elves were offered free passage back to their homelands. Anyone who didn't I'd expect to be in hiding."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:36 am

"Ohohohho,I can't leave my wife and all the children.So I stayed,besides I have very good connections."The man said.
"Well ofcourse,being the queens right hand gives you a lot of connections."she hissed."Ahhh,I feel very sorry that you have to travel with such a cold person like her."the man sipped some tea from his cup.Anna just rolled her eyes.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:31 am

Alice giggled while didn't get how to respond. She wasn't so good to start a conversation with people she has never met. She then thanked for the tea and pie she gave her and smiled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 4:34 am

"So..so...SO CUTE!"Amelia hugged Alice."AMELIA!"Anna hit her with a book.Wich caused her to let go of Alice wich she almoust strangled in her embrace.
"S-sorry...A male human!"she did the same thing with Tom."QUIET IT!"she hit her again."No need to be jelous.."
"I'm not but you might seriously kill them!!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 4:46 am

Tom was a little shocked by the friendliness that the two humans were being greeted with. For awhile he listened to the couple talk (Occasionally stopped by some scolding from Anne) and enjoyed the food he was offered. Eventually he turned to Anne and said "So. I'm grateful for all you've done for us but I think we've tiptoed around the subject long enough Ms. Riverwood. What do you intend to do about our mutual enemy General Adder?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 5:07 am

Alice just kept quiet and listened to the other ones talk about the subject why they came here. She was sipping some tea and feeling relaxed for the time being because she knew there wont be much times where she will be able to relax like this. Thats why she will use this time just for that.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 5:35 am

"Why ofcourse."she stood up.And fainted"OH MY GOD ANNA!WAIT HERE
ILL GET YOU SOMETHING."with that Amelia ran outt of the house.
Anna opend her left eye "She gone?"everyone noded
"Good.Ill still be in this position if she comes bqck.
So Robert how is the queen?"
"What have you got inmind?"asked Robert.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Alice just sat there and though what to answer but she just didn't know what to say. So she just sat there and stuff.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Tom leaned closer into the conversation between Anne and Robert and listened intently.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 10:45 pm

"Well then ever heard of General Adder?"
"Maybe I have,maybe I haven't."
"So you did.Well I need his exact location and some information."
"May I ask why?"
"We have some unfinished bussi-...Mr.Odwell I understand you are intrested in this conversation but there is no need to look like a creeper.
So please move your head a little bit.Thank you"
Robert just laughed"My,my well I can get you it but it will take some time."
"I have all the time in the world."
"You,do.But what about them are you two willing to wait?Or would you like to go back to go back to Alba?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 3:19 am

Tom felt a great pain in his stomach. He understood the signal. He couldn't go back to Alba. There wasn't time. He had to finish this soon or else he would... die? No. Not die. But something. That burning deep inside him would consume him. How long did he have? A couple of weeks at most? And besides he knew where Adder would be. The same goddamn place he had been sat for the last two and a half years while the young people died out on the front line. It took them 3 days to get here from the shoreline. They could be back there in 2 if they pushed it, less if they could get transport. From there it was about a half days boat ride to the edge of the ice sheet. (Had he really swum that far?) "With all due respect, it won't take as long as you'd think. I was a part of Adders detachment. He'll be where he was last I saw him, sitting high on Magorac Island. If he was willing to wipe out his entire force just to keep it out of enemy hands theres no chance in hell he'd just leave all of a sudden. What we really need is people who are willing to take the fight to him, and tranport to get us there."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 4:33 am

Robert dropped his cup and started to shake"W-what island?..."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 am

Tom nodded and said "Magorac. The frozen isle of the north. Only it isn't frozen any more."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 2:17 am

Alice sipped some tea and said :'' Please don't act dumb, Robert... If you know whats good for you.'' She said that in a cold hearted voice while started to sip the tea again.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 2:40 am

Anna gave her the 'wtf who thretens her own sources'."Watch your tong missy."Robert gave her a glare.He then stood up and walked away "I'll see what I can do.Just gimme tw-""One."Anna said couldly.Robert froze for a moment then noded his head.That is when Amelia came on runing half of the time Anna had to confront her sister that she isn't dead or mentaly insane.The other half she spent in the backyard making arrows which she put on some liquid from a huge stack of bottles.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Fri May 25, 2012 3:01 am

Amelia told Tom he looked tired and offered him the guest room for the time being. It was comfy, much moreso than the bed back in that hellhole they last stayed in. He quickly and gently drifted to sleep.

When he next opened his eyes he was in Naraka once more, seated along the edge of the pillar. The spirit was of course right beside him. Tom noticed that it had again become more detailed, he could now clearly make out the face of a middle aged man through the openings of the warriors helmet. He looked to the spirit and said "What is happening to me?"
"You are a dead man. By all rights you should not exist. And so reality is tearing your mind apart."
"And by killing Adder it will stop this?"
"An eye for an eye."
"If the world worked like that everyone would be blind."
The spirit laughed as the two continued to watch the strange spectacle of life passing in this world between worlds.

Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 9:07 pm

"Hey little sister."Amelia was standing near the door."Hey." Anna said it in her normal cold voice while still covering her arrows with poison.Amelia sat near her and started to make a comvorsation "It sure is peacfull here."
"You're right.It is."
"Say,why don't you move in with me and Robycakes we can find you a husban."
"Thanks but no thanks.I'm fine like this."
"But you can't stay this way forever.I know you love Marco but you have to move on."
Anna stopped talking forawhile thenn "Remember when we were little everyone confused us for each other."
"Uhu.They thought we were twins even though im tree years older then you."
The two elven girls laughed at this memories.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 26, 2012 2:14 am

Alice looked at Anna and Amelia. She smiled as she looked at them. She said in a quiet voice :''They look so cute together... I have never had a family... So it is something new to me.'' She sighted but smiled too.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 26, 2012 2:50 am

When Jon awoke the sun was low in the sky. He put his armour back on and fitted his sword into the sheath on his back. From the window he could spot the girls out back, crafting arrows and chatting. He walked out and sat beside Alice. He spoke softly and said "I don't mean to pry, so you don't answer if you feel uncomfortable, but what's your story in all this? Nice looking girl wandering the elven lands in the time of war... surely there's more behind that."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 2:58 am

"Say Anna.I always wanted to know what do you cover your arrows with?"
Anna stood up and took her bow.She aimed and hit two apples in the tree with her arrow.When it fell the apples became rotten.Amelia coverd her mouth in shock"Strong poison so don't touch it."

Last edited by Labby on Sun May 27, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 26, 2012 3:06 am

''My story? Hmm. Let's see. I was a warrior in Alba. Then I had to fight off some enemy in Alba. We were on a sea side there. We fought but he suddenly made a huge explosion. Next thing I knew was that I was in Siri and I didn't have my armor on either but only my sword left with me. I guess thats cutting it short. So I actually don't know what happened.'' She frowned a little but then smiled :''Its not like I'm sad about it. Kinda happy that I met you all!'' She grinned.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 26, 2012 3:25 am

Tom thought her story was a little strange, but then again he had died and returned to life filled with vengeance and was following the commands of a spirit in an attempt to murder a tyrant. So her stories strangeness didn't really hit the scale. Tom was about to press her some more about her life when he was interrupted by the back door quickly banging open. It was Robert.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 3:35 am

"Well good news my friends.You will be able to leave tom-"
He was interupted by Anna"Today""Listen here I can't just d....Why are you pointing it at me..no..."Anna shoot one of her arrows that scratched Roberts face wich made Amelia go 'kiss it all better.
"When are we leaving?
"..This evening....crazy bitch."
"What was that?"
"Poor Robycakes."

Last edited by Labby on Sun May 27, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 26, 2012 3:56 am

''Good morning, Robert...'' She said in a rather happy voice. Then turned back to Tom. :''If you want to know more about me... I was an orphan... So I became a warrior. And then I ended up here with no armor. Thats taking it short and thats all you will get from me for now.'' She turned back and sat quietly.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next