Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two worlds

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Two worlds - Page 6 Empty Re: Two worlds

Post  Jon Sat May 26, 2012 4:12 am

Tom turned to Robert and asked "And what of our army? Could you find anyone brave enough to join our cause?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 26, 2012 4:21 am

"You have macho women with you."another arrow almoust hit him."I heard that!"
"But if you must know you will get twelve soldiers that will help you.Sorry but I can't send more."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 27, 2012 5:26 am

''That will be useful!'' Alice smiled. Turned to Tom :''Maybe I could find something more about you, Tom. So tell me some stuff that happened before we all met on the sea side.'' She smiled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 5:57 am

Amelia took Robert back to the house then came back."BUT I will not let you leave withouth eating my super special breakfast!"
"Common sis we have to get ready an-"
"No buts!Listen to your big sister.Plus I can't leave my darling little sister and friends hungry.Every friend of Anna is a friend of mine!"
"We're not fri-"
"EVERY FRIEND OF ANNA IS A FRIEND OF MINE!"
That scream Amelia let out actually scared Anna "What has he been teaching her?"So she had no choce but to stay with her 'friends' for breakfast.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 27, 2012 6:02 am

"Hmph." Twelve elves. That was all they could get. Twelve elves and the three of us against The Monster Of The East. Tom didn't fancy their chances. But he'd take what they could get. When Alice asked him about himself he turned to her and said. "Well where do I start. I dropped out of college to become a courier... mostly just to piss off my parents. I walked and rode on horseback from Alba to Siri, Genoa to the Republic of Globus." he reached into the neck of his leather armour and pulled out the locket, opening it up so Alice could see. "Then I met her. Amana Gainsborough. After that I didn't feel like wandering any more. I'd found my place. A couple of years ago I asked her to marry me. But then..." he looked away in anger. He felt the burning deep inside his very soul. "...then the war broke out. Soldiers marched into the village, many men like myself were conscripted for the "cause" and sent off to battle. I spent the next year and a half sitting out in the cold on Magorac Island. We got the odd attack every now and then but for the most part we seemed to be guarding a completely irrelevant location. Then came a big attack out of nowhere... and everyone died. Everyone except me and that bastard Adder who burned them all..."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 6:52 pm

"WHAT A SAD STORY!"Amelia was weaping in tears."Now you've done it."Anna said while sipping her tea."YOU POOR,POOR MAN!SUCHA HARD LIFE!"She hugged the poor man and started to cry.Anna gave him the 'good luck' look.Robert seemd jelous."My wife..."he said under his mouth.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Alice looked at Jon and said quietly :''Poor guy.... I feel your pain....'' She looked at Robert whose face was full of jealousy. She said :''Like I didn't expect that...'' She giggled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Tom did his best to pry Amelia off him and said "Well all I care about now is putting that monster in the ground where he belongs. Then I'm gonna out this goddamn war behind me once and for all." he looked out at the setting sun "So... we ready to go?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 9:29 pm

"THE SONNER THE BETTER!!!"Robert said as he carried away the wheeping Amelia."Amelia,Jacky peed himself."Anna said with an emotional voice.
"OH NO!" the girl ran to find her son.Robert looked with a shocked face."Ok,everyone got there things?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Mon May 28, 2012 3:52 am

''Chill out, Robert!'' She giggled. ''So let's go guys?'' Alice asked with a smile on her face.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Mon May 28, 2012 3:55 am

"I-I'm perfectly fine..."Robert said with a blush on his face,."Relax,you know Amelia only loves you and the kids."Anna smirked.
They got in the carriage with the elven soldiers.Robert handed them a map and a evil glare towards Tom.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Mon May 28, 2012 4:01 am

Tom took the map and began drawing out some marking out some points. "When last I saw the island the entire place was melted out, and the ice sheet surrounding it was cracking. If we're lucky we won't have to worry about walking across the icesheet and we can navigate the boat through the icebergs." He ignored Roberts stares (He wondered if Robert was planning on going all the way to the island or would leave them at the docks) and continued to draw.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Mon May 28, 2012 4:39 am

"So since you been there.Mind telling me how it looks?"Anna asked.But her face seemd to not really care.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Mon May 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Alice looked at Anna and though <<Does she actually cares about something?>> She then sighted and smiled and by mistake said :''Probably does...''.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 16, 2014 5:22 am

JACK GET THE FUCK OUT! Evil or Very Mad 
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content