Two worlds

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Two worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Two worlds

Post  Labby on Fri May 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Anne started talking "I'm looking for a man.He has a long black beard he wears the human armour.I don't know his name or rank.But I do know it's high the magic he uses is far stronger then I have ever seen."Anne turned to the window and looked at the setting sun."Marco.."she sighed and said "You help me and I help you ge to Alba.I think I have a deal with you Mr.Odwell."She turned her attention to Alice."And what about you?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 04, 2012 7:43 pm

''Uh... I could try to help... I don't have anything else to do... So I'll help out!'' Alice smiled. Jesus why did I need to get here in the first place. She sighted. '' Plus I don't have anything else to do so yeah!'' She looked trough the window sadly thinking << Like I'd have anywhere else to go...>>
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 04, 2012 7:51 pm

"Alright then."Anna went upstairs for a few minutes and when she got back she brought some clothes and wigs with elve ears on them."Change into those,since you will stay here for awhile you will have to act and look like elves choose what you like.Also,if anyone asks you are my cousins from the northne parts and came to visit."Then she threw a big book at the table that let out a huge BAM."And learn the history too.Now if you will excuse me I have dishes to do."She took the plates and started to wash them.

A little kitten came out of the room followed by tree more but unlike the cats in Alba this ones had two tails.They were playing with each other when Anna saw them she just sighed and carried on with the dishes.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 05, 2012 12:25 am

Tom peered into the elven history book. He recognized much of it; before the war began he had been a courier and had walked the length and breadth of both Alba, Siri and other countries too. Naturally along the way he had picked up a reasonable understanding of these places. It was also how he had such a good understanding of the man Anne was searching for.

General Sir Reginald Faraday Adder. But that was just one name of his. Among the people of Alba and Siri he was more commonly known as "Death Adder", for the reason that many believed (And after what he had seen Thomas was inclined to believe) that he was death incarnate. Another name more popular in Siri was "The Monster Of The East". One such reason for this name was that at 6 foot 9 he was a towering monster of a man. The other was that he was a merciless killer who took no prisoners. He fought both my magic of a power none could match, and a sword so large that no other could carry. A few years back Tom remembered hearing that Adder was one of the leading figures campaigning for war between the two nations, and once the war did begin he was on the front lines for months. Then all of a sudden he took an interest in Magorac Island in the northern waters and just around that same time Tom was conscripted to join the war effort. And so Thomas Ordell was spared the horrors of the war on the front lines and took a defensive position on an island encased in ice so thick they'd been able to build a fortress on it. It suddenly dawned on Tom that this was no longer the case, he had seen the thick ice sheet melt and undoubtedly the fort would have went down with it. What had been so important about that island that a tyrant like Adder would walk away from the war like that?

Tom was certain his former commanding officer was the man Anne sought. But did Tom seek him also?"Vengeance... the voice hold me to seek vengeance."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 05, 2012 4:03 am

While Thomas was reading the book Alice was looking what to take. She took a green hat with elf ears on. Then she took blue pants and top with black shoes. After she had finished choosing a disguise she was still waiting for Thomas finish reading.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 05, 2012 4:10 am

Anna put the dishes away.When she saw out of the window ..General.She hissed and pushed the two humans upstairs."Not a noise."She ten locked the door to the bedroom and went downstairs just in time for the knocks.Anna oppend the door knowing what will happen and she didn't like it.
"My dear Anna,how long has it been?"
"Not long enough."
"Hehehe,you and your sence of humor."
"I wasen't joking,general."
"Well,have you thought about my proposal?"he said that with a flirty voice trying to put his hands on her butt.(that creep)
She quickly slapped his hand wich he quickly hid behind his other hand.
"I have and the answear is still no.Now please,go home to your wife."with those words she slammed the door.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 05, 2012 4:32 am

As they waited upstairs for Anne to return Tom all of a sudden felt there was something wrong. It was a strange feeling. And then he heard it "This place will burn. Do not allow yourself to be burnt with it" is was the same voice that has called him up from the water when he should have been dead. The same voice that told him which way to swim to get to shore. At the time he would put it down to a manifestation of his survival instinct but now it seemed much more real. And suddenly he could see it. Though he was not sure what it was exactly. It was like a figure made of dim light. It had no detail to it, it was a simple shape that resembled a person. It pointed to the window. On impulse Tom moved to it. Outside he was masked figures carrying bows, arrows... and torches.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 05, 2012 4:36 am

"What an annoying guy.."Anne thought as she opend the door."It's safe you can come out now."

((THANKS FOR BURNING MY HOUSE,BRO!))
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 05, 2012 4:44 am

"It's not safe here there's archers outside armed with flaming arrows, I can't tell if they're human or elf they're wearing large hoods and masks."

[[You're welcome the formula of Anne says something cold, Tom thinks too much and Alice kisses ass was getting stale]]
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 05, 2012 4:52 am

Anna looked at him with confusion.She looked out of the window.."You are right human.Come here!"Anne oppend the back door luckily there was noone here.She took her cat Talsia and her children and gave them a not she quickly wrote after wich they all flown away using there tails as wings."Let's go!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon May 07, 2012 3:19 am

All three of them ran out if her house, wearing elf disguises so they would fit in this land. They ran trough the forest as fast as they could till they got to another village. Alice looked around and said :'' This village is so pretty!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 07, 2012 3:24 am

"It used to be a huge city."Anna said that with a cold voice.Alice reaction was priceless to her as it seems she didn't expect this used to be a huge city where mostly elfs went to have a fun time.She leaned to a tree and watched her freak out with a cold smile.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 07, 2012 3:34 am

Tom was still a little shook by what he'd seen back there. That... thing that warned him about the fire... what was it? He shook his head and tried to forget it, readjusting his elf wig when it flopped to the side. Maybe he imagined the whole thing. And yet he couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched. He turned to Anne and said "So Ms. Riverwood, what are our plans from here?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon May 07, 2012 3:38 am

Alice was shocked that this little village used to be a city... She was shocked and then turned sad. ''Thats why I hate war...'' She whispered to herself. ''Whats the plan now guys?'' Alice asked tried to keep a smile... barely...
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 07, 2012 3:44 am

Anna looked at the Tom human"Well,If you want to get back we will have to go to the wall that seperates the contries.."Anna pause and took her bow and arrow and shoot the arrow wich flew past Tom almoust hitting him and another one that flew past Alice."If you dare that is.."she smirked.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 07, 2012 4:10 am

Tom opened his mouth to yell at Anna for her playful archery but all of a sudden froze. For 5 seconds he stood perfectly still like a statue. And in those 5 seconds he heard "You can go home anytime. Right now you have a chance to make history and strike down a tyrant." and then in an instant Tom was moving again as though nothing had happened and said "I guess I could leave the country but to be honest I'd rather stick around... the man you're searching for, I know him and seek him also for he has killed many of my closest friends and left me for dead. His name is General Adder and he's on Magorac Island to the far north of here in the Frozen Sea. If your goal is to kill this man then all I need is a sword and you have my arm." Suddenly he was troubled. In the instant that he had heard the voice the response seemed to come naturally to him as though it had always been what he intended to say. But the truth was he was only just now aware of what he had actually said. But there was no taking it back now. And so he waited intently for a reply.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 07, 2012 4:21 am

"Kill him?..No.Killing is too fast,the man has to suffer."Anna said coldly.She then said "But if you want to kill him,I'll get you a sword."the wind blew past her green hair that sparkled in the sunlight she always tended to put pauses in her words when she was being serious or messing around with someone,this time she was serious."But we need to wait some time for your wound to heel aswell as we have to do something about her."she looked at Alice.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 15, 2012 3:41 am

''Okay... I know I seem to be useless... But still! Don't judge a book by its cover! I still can prove that my fighting abilities are good and I will help you guys get revenge on that guy!'' Alice started to talk. ''You may think I'm all talk... But I'm not...'' Alice turned away and had a depressing look on her face <<Damn... Why couldn't I get armor... Yeah... I know I never did need it much but I'll need it someday but who cares... Still... I'm going to help these guys... No matter what!>> Then she cheered up and asked them :''So whats the plan?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 15, 2012 3:49 am

Those words struck Anna."B-book by it's c-cover.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~
"Why are you reading that book it's so old."Anna sighed as she looked at Marco (POLO!)looking over some old book.He just smiled gently and said"Never judge a book by it's cover.It can look old but the story inside it is facinating."Then he started to read it outloud to Anna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"M..Marco..."Anna said quietly looking at the ground."....Ok,you can come but if you get us in trouble I will dispose of you in any way."she tried not to show the humans how much the girls words toched her,she quickly turned around and started to move quickly.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 15, 2012 4:09 am

As Tom trailed behind the elf his heart began to race. Not just because he could be found out as a human any moment, but because that thing had appeared again. It was walking along side him, though it's voice still found it's origin within Toms head. She is fighting a different kind of war. You saw the look in her eye, she is haunted by visions of the past.
"And what about me? What kind of vision am I to call you?"
"Kekekeke... all in good time. For now you need only know your duty is to her. Fight alongside her cause and protect her at all costs. She is the key to your salvation"
And with that the being faded into nothingness. "So... looks like for one reason or another, we're all in for this. What's our first stop?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 15, 2012 4:25 am

"We are going to...Malsi its the third largest town,my sister and her husban who is...your kind"Anna stopped for a little bit as she jumped on the rocks to get to another side of a small stream."Ugh,we will spent the night in Kasto but.."she turned around and looked at Tom first "Misster Ordell,I understand you are a man and you haven't probobly seen a women in a while but try to stay calm when you see half naked hooker girls who yes,are elves walking the streets please do not do anything funny to them."Then she turned to Alice"And you stay close.Woden't want you to get to sex slavery."Anna knew what she ment that town was well known for people to satisfy there needs thaths why she never liked it.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 15, 2012 4:31 am

Jon looked away and said in a low voice "Don't worry. I will not give into temptation. I have someone waiting for me back home... at least... I did..." it suddenly occurred to him that very soon Amana would receive a letter from the state confirming my death at Magorac. Everyone there was vaporized in the firestorm, they wouldn't even try searching for a body. He suddenly wanted to be home with her, to hold her and tell her he was alright and that things would be okay and then he faintly heard it again "Vengeance." echoing through his mind. He bit his lip. His mind felt like it was being torn in half. We put his hand to his forehead and kept walking.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 15, 2012 4:46 am

Anna raised her eyebrow and smirked."He's not that bad actually."she thought.But then "I give you maximum ten minutes until you start feeling uncomfortable."she laughed.She went to the gates,there were no guards so it was easy to get in.When they walked in they could see a lot of young elves some were completely naked,others had just some leaves on them.There were men who were hitting on girls aswell as a lot of moaning...Gross is the word you can describe this place.Anna really didn't like this place.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 15, 2012 4:48 am

Alice looked around she whispered quietly :''I fucking hate this city..... Disgusting....Let's get this over with...'' Alice walked near Anna.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 15, 2012 5:29 am

Toms eyes briefly wandered to the young women but he fast lost interest. He felt a burning in his heart. One of power. Anger. His mind told him to push it down... now was not the time or place. And now that he thought of it he had been here once before. It must have been nearly 5 years ago. When he was a courier he had delivered an unmarked passage to an elf who referred to himself as "The Hutt". He was a suspicious man, too well dressed for a local. Tom had suspected he may have been part of the mafia but Tom had simply walked away with his cash and hired a girl for the night. That night someone had tried to kill Tom in his bed... but he wasn't there. The girl was. Tom never even knew her name. Soon after that he met Amana and dropped out of the courier game, began working for her father. "This place is a cesspool..." he muttered.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next