Two worlds

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Two worlds - Page 4 Empty Re: Two worlds

Post  Jon on Sun May 20, 2012 11:42 pm

"I don't like this, she's been gone a long time." said Tom as he got up from the ground using his new sword to prop himself up. "I didn't say it at the time Alice but this destruction looks recent, and I mean today recent I think the people who did this are nearby." He walked over to the vine Anne had attached to her when she left. "Maybe if we follow this she's still on the line. You have anything you can use as a weapon Alice? This could get messy real fast."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 am

''I do have a sword... So I guess I can protect myself...'' She looked at the sword she had been holding on to always. ''Yes... I can protect myself!'' She smiled. She grabbed on the vine and flew trough the air to see where Anna could be. She jumped down. She now waited for Thomas.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 21, 2012 1:09 am

Tom followed behind Alice to the end of the vine. Eventually he found an end but Anne wasn't there. Nearby he found an old man. He knelt down and put his hand to the mans neck; no pulse. "Bodies still warm, he couldn't have died more than a few minutes ago... where could Anne be..." he looked around and by luck the dirt stricken streets had preserved a set of footprints leading out of the village. "We gotta find her quick this isn't looking good."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 1:51 am

Anna got on top of a tree.She could see a small base that had a lot of soldiers then.She scaned the place it had tents and wepons were all over the ground.The soldiers were talking,drinking alchocol some were gurding one tent."I wonder what is in it?.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 21, 2012 2:34 am

As nightfall caught up with them once more they arrived at some kind of camp. From some bushes nearby Tom was surprised to find he recognized the insignia on the uniform of the soldiers in the camp. They were the same hooded men who burned down Annes house two days ago. "Christ who are these guys... Alice can you see Anne anywhere?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 3:15 am

When the last soldier fell asleep.Anna got down from the tree and carefully started to look around maybe the children the man was talking are still here.
She had to make sure she didn't make any noise.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 22, 2012 2:38 am

''Not yet...''
Night falls. She sees that most of the guards are asleep. There are more guards near one tent which meant they were hiding something. Suspicious. She saw all of the guards were asleep and saw Anna sneaking around. Alice whispered to Tom :''Hey... I think that shadow sneaking around is Anna. What will we do next?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 2:56 am

Anna got into the guarded tent after she pored some sleeping powder on the guards.The room was filled with little kids,mostly the ones from the village.
"Oh my..are you ok?"(No bitch we are trapped for fun!).The kids saw her and got scared."No,no.It's ok I won't hurt you."she had to think of the way to get the little halves out of here before the guards woke up but how?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 22, 2012 3:53 am

Tom bit on his tongue and thought. "We wait. Lay low. If that was her moving that means shes okay and upto something. Stay in the shadows and be ready to move as soon as you spot trouble."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 4:10 am

"We need a distraction."she thought.She went outside for a bit as she looked around she spotted something in the bushes.She hid behind the tent and crawled all the way behind the two human..."Hello trees,nice day isn't it?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 22, 2012 5:20 am

''Do you need a distraction? Me and Tom can do it! Right, Tom?'' She turned to Tom and asked. ''But how could we do it...'' She started to think. ''Any ideas guys?'' She said quietly.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 9:53 pm

"How did you guess?"Anna said with an annoyed voice."Just distract them for a half an hour.So I can get the halves out."Anna then crawled back to the tent."They better get it."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 22, 2012 11:36 pm

"...follow me. I have a plan." Technically it wasn't his plan it was the spirits. While Anne had approached him and talked to Alice Tom had heard the spirit voice in his head and seen it once again walking through the enemy camp. "They stockpile the fuel they used to burn down her house and that town in this tent. There's enough to burn down that side of the camp while she brings the children out." The route the spirit was moving seemed to be a stealthy way into that tent, and so Tom followed closely. The guard at the tent was throwing up in a nearby bush (Must have partied too hard) and so Tom and Alice got in easily. "Holy shit... just who are these guys anyway?" Tom asked out loud not really expecting an answer. The tent was filled to the brim with barrels marked with crude skulls in black paint. He pulled his sword from his back and stabbed out a hole in a barrel near the top. "Let's light this place up."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 12:57 am

''Sure! I have a lighter.'' She then lighted the barrel that Tom had stabbed out. Then everything started to light up in bright and beautiful flames. She grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him out of the tent. They ran out to hide.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 1:14 am

With all the commotion Anna quickly got the children out and ran away from them a little far.When they were sure the kids were safe.
The two humans joined them.Which caused the children to cry as they belived they were the kidnapers."Shhh,it's ok little ones.They won't hurt you,they are really nice."Anna tried to calm down the kids.Which only worked after five minutes.She sighed and said "Good thing we are going to my sisters place.She has a place for children like them.."The kids were sleeping,all together in one big hug.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 1:25 am

As Tom and Alice evacuated the camp he caught a close look at one of the soldiers faces. It's eyes were dead and empty. He thought maybe in the madness of the flames enveloping the camp he imagined it. But it still sent chills to his spine. They ran to the nearly embankment and sat on the hill watching the chaos below. Soon Anne met with them and the group departed with the children. The spirit walked alongside Tom. This time he could make out a thin smile behind the spirits helmet.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 1:44 am

''How long until we reach our destination, Anna?'' Alice asked.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 1:57 am

"A few hours."Anna kept walking she kept an eye on the kids.So in times you could hear "HEY!Stop pulling her hair.Don't eat bugs.Be quiet we might get caught."She sighed.Kids these days no respect I tell you.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 2:12 am

''Kids are cute... Even though they can't get along they seem cute!'' Alice said while running with the others.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:19 am

"Yeah...I remeber when I wanted kids." a small smile formed on her face.She looked happy.
And continued to walk.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 2:46 am

As they walked Tom thought to his own relationship with Amana. They had never really discussed having children. He wondered now if they would get a chance. The more he thought of her the more he felt that burning deep inside him. He remembered the spirits words: It will burn you to ash. But Tom knew he could put out the flame before that happened. He'd kill the General who had betrayed him and everyone could go back to normal. He thought about that day again. Magorac Island... what a strange place. Completely encased in ice. You couldn't even reach it by boat because the ocean was frozen outwards from it by at least 5 miles. If there was any strategic importance to it Tom couldn't see it. But for whatever reason the humans had decided it needed to be protected and the elves had decided it needed to be attacked. And now there would be no ice, at least not on the island itself after that fire storm. What did it all mean...

While he was lost in his thoughts the group approached a city.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:49 am

"We're here...this is Misara.One of the bigest city in Siri."they got into a small hole that some of the locals knew about and went into the beautifull city.
It was coverd in diferent coloured glass wich made it sparkle.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:02 am

"This place is magnificent..." Jon said to himself. In all his time as a courier he was surprised he had never been here. It was such a beautiful city. He was suddenly glad of how little progress the war had made recently, it would have been a terrible shame for a place like this to fall victim to such a thing.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:05 am

"It's my hometown."she said that while knocking at the door of a beautifull house.A young elven women oppend the door.
She had the same coloured hair as Anna only it was long and a little curly.She had a white dress on and an amulet with a blue jewl in it.
When she saw the elve girl she hugged her "Welcome home."
After that she noticed the others."Ah,come in.Make yourself in home.Honey we have guests!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 3:13 am

''Thanks for taking us in for the moment!'' Alice thanked Anna's sister. 'This city is wonderful' was the only thing that came to Alice's head. The inside of the house was pretty cute and sweet too. She had never been in a real house like this before.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next