Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sumonners Saga

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sumonners Saga - Page 5 Empty Re: Sumonners Saga

Post  Jon Sat May 26, 2012 2:25 am

Things began to break into a riot. Starting with the "I'd fucking piss coors if I could" kid a couple of girls followed by yelling out "Where is it" and "School sucks". After that more random screams (Jon threw in a "Hooray for the downfall of civilization, down with democracy!" for comic effect) were followed by the students forcefully opened the gym doors and bolting out into the streets. Ah yes Summertime in Sunny Hill had begun.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 26, 2012 2:30 am

When the girl finally reached her mirror.She drew her summoning circle with Ceru by her side.
"Now this is more like it."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 26, 2012 3:11 am

Hotaru ran back home and thought how embarrassing it was to yell something like that out but then she thought that it was pretty awesome because she got away from school faster. She then got in the house and said :''Hey granny! I'll be up stairs planing out my summer! So don't disturb me please!'' She ran upstairs and then opened her room so that El would come out of it and then they both ran up to the attic. Uncovered the old mirror and drew the sign. ''Let the summer begin!'' She said quietly.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 26, 2012 3:46 am

"Where are those losers."K walked around in circles."Worried?"
"ME?Never!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 26, 2012 3:54 am

Hotaru entered the other world. She the jumped on El's back and flew quickly to the place were K was standing. She jumped off El and landed elegantly on her feet while El was landing. ''I'm here! Ready for training! Oh yeah Jon isn't here...'' She sighted.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 26, 2012 3:58 am

"UGH.First that lame speech now this.This is so not my day."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 26, 2012 4:16 am

Jon went with Caroline, Mike and the others to the party afterall. It wasn't a big affair, a rented out room with a stereo system and some pizza. But he had to admit it felt good to be with his friends again. At least until he started seeing ghostly figures of summoners bleed into his reality. He stayed as long as he could but when he looked outside and found himself staring off the Cliffs of Reyes he decided it was time to get going. He excused himself and made his way to the nearby bathroom. Looking to make sure nobody was around he drew his symbol on the mirror and made the trip to the other side. Altair would sense his moving between worlds and follow suit. He quickly ran into the two girls again. "Hey sorry I'm late, my classmates threw a party and I was obligated to show up."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 26, 2012 4:25 am

"Sorry dosen't make it up for it."she said annoyed."For your punishment you have to carry those two big rocks on your back for the rest of the training."She looked at Hotaru "Same for you."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 27, 2012 5:29 am

''Okay, K!'' Hotaru smiled. She took the two rocks and placed them on her back. ''What next, Kay?'' She was waiting for her orders next.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 5:53 am

"Today we are gonna learn -" "Summoning helpers."Cereberus interupted K."Ugh,,yeah...So basicly you guys have to learn to summon helpers first you willl sommon one then two at a time then tree till you reach five.The more you summon at a time the more energy you will use so I sugest you take breaks now and then.We will start with the summons that take less energy goblins." K explained.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 27, 2012 6:10 am

"Alright let's try this." Jon quickly re-summoned the tangle vine beast he had used to defeat Hotarus Pegasus. With a little effort he also summoned a monkey like creature with spines like a hedgehog. It was straining to summon two helpers at once but he could keep it up for awhile.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 6:29 am

"REMEMBER!""You have your limits!" they both seemd serious about it.But ofcourse if they over do it the beast that can happen is if they will faint from exhastion."So don't try to play the hero!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 am

Jon nodded and decided not to exert himself, keeping at two. He looked over to Hotaru and said "Hey, how you holding up over there?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 27, 2012 9:21 pm

''I'm doing fine!'' She summoned Pegasus and Kelpie ( a water horse). She tried to hold them up. She has done this thing before anyways like summoning two creatures at the same time.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 27, 2012 9:32 pm

After awhile Jon said "Alright we've clearly got this down Hotaru, what do you say we push it to the limit?" he closed his eyes, focused his energy and summoned a giant moth.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 9:35 pm

"You have limits if you guys feel like living stay with them!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Mon May 28, 2012 3:53 am

''I know we do have limits, but I still don't know my limits so it's better to test them out!'' Hotaru said that while summoning her third monster it was a fire lion. She was keeping it up. She had less energy but maybe she could still go on.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Mon May 28, 2012 4:07 am

"When you feel like something is ripping your cheast open,it's getting darker,major headaches that means you are going over it.."K seemd a little worried about this.Cereberus kept all his six eyes on those two.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Mon May 28, 2012 5:18 pm

''Good... Because i still don't feel anything like that... Maybe I can summon one more.... Or maybe not... Hmm..'' She said that while trying to summon a 4th one. But no luck for now.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum