Sumonners Saga

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sumonners Saga - Page 3 Empty Re: Sumonners Saga

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 12:44 am

"Hmm..."K did some signs with her hands and summond two copies of El and the phoenixs."Can you guys beat your own summons?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 21, 2012 1:44 am

Jon made quick work of the two phoenix's, mainly relying on Altairs speed to confuse the pair. In the end he had them crash into each other beak to beak knocking them both out of commission. "Simple. How you holding up Hotaru?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 1:46 am

K smirked. (K is so mysterious~~)She summond them again."Keep going."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon May 21, 2012 2:11 am

Hotaru commands El to attack the both griffins with its super speed and strength. Hitting them with its wings and then took up speed and knocked in the two with all its speed and strength. Hotaru knocked them out quickly.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 am

The appeard again. "Next."K drinked her juice while sitting on top of Cereberus.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 21, 2012 2:16 am

Jon set to work on the new set of phoenixs. He noticed this time they seemed more aware of his previous actions, and so this time focused more on direct attacks. Altair used his claws to tear into their wings, and brought down his own wings upon their heads to block their view. In the end they were not more challenging than the previous pair, but Jon noticed that K was trying to teach them to work with different strategies.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 2:18 am

Another pair appeard.K was looking at there fight.They will have no problem finishing them at first but that is the tricky part.The clones learn there movement and will use them agains them.Just like her grandfather did, practise makes perfect.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 22, 2012 2:40 am

''Hm... So they know my last moves... Then... Let's try this... El use Ultimate Tornado.'' El did as commanded. After that El got what it had to do. It flew above the UT. Then sent it flying at the two griffins. El went spinning inside the tornado knocking those two griffins around and then they got knocked out quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UT-Ultimate Tornado. One of the most power fullest wind move El can use... For now...
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 2:47 am

"OLD PEOPLE FIGHT BETTER THEN YOU!"K yelled at them"Can't you see those things copy you,they might keep showing forever you can't even beat your own gurdians how phatetic."
Cereberus then said "Sometimes you have to lose to win."K looked at Cereberus with the 'Why are you giving them hints!?' look.
If those two werent dumb they wouldmake there gurdians attack themselves so that they could cope there moves that way the clones will kill themselves.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 am

Hotaru listened to Cereberus. ''Lose... They copy moves when we attack... This reminds me like a mirror... OH YES! EL!'' El looked at Hotaru. Hotaru said:'' El! Hit me with UT and don't hold back!'' El looked with a 'What The Fuck' face. El didn't want to obey or disobey Hotarus orders. But El still obeyed them and made a huge and powerful UT. Hotaru then said :''HIT ME!'' El did as she said. Then the both other griffins did the same but only to each other which took them out. Hotaru got damaged a little too but she was use to it because of the training they did.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 9:58 pm

"Well she got it,thanks to you."K told Cerebrus who was paying close attention to the two 'students'.
It was getting pretty late,grandfather will probobly go to bed soon.Those two were pretty bad compared to wath the girl saw.She sighed.
"After that they are so runing."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Jon dispatched of the phoenixs in the same way Hotaru took care of the copy griffins. He sat down, swept the flames from his robe (He had designed it in such a way that it protected his body from fire) and looked towards the sky. "In the human world, it's just turned 1 in the morning." he said as he looked towards the movements of the stars.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 11:51 pm

"Where did you learn that?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 12:53 am

He shrugged. "A couple of years ago I went back from here to the human world to find I was late for school. Over time I picked up on where the sun and the moon and stars were in the sky at different times compared to the human world. It's still hard to tell when it gets real cloudy but I've got it down pretty accurate by now."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 12:59 am

"I see...So you sleep here?Don't you guys have a home?"she loked at them curiously.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 1:00 am

''Thats a cool ability that you have developed there!'' Hotarus eyes started to shine. ''I wish I had some sort of ability.'' She sighted. ''But I got to say, today was so much fun even though it was training!'' She smiled. ''Oh... A house. I do have a house but... I ran away from it... So I live with my granny in the real world. So yeah...''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 am

"Hmm..."she started at Hotaru and Jon.Ceru was the one that broke the scielence."Why don't we all go meditate,maybe your gurdians will learn to have a better connection with you and you may hear there thoughs."
"But..it will take awhile."K noded."I'm ok with them meditating."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 1:27 am

"Sure I'm game for that, any kind of rest is good at this point." Jon said lightly as he went with the others to a place of peace and meditation.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 1:39 am

"Ok.So first you have to clear your mind,imagina a white,white room no end and no begining."The others closed there eyes."Noone is there except you and your gurdian...others aren't allowed.Concentrate."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 am

Hotaru closed her eyes. Imagined a white room. Next to her was El. There was no beginning, no end. It was just El and Me. She went in to deep concentration. Hotaru was feeling fuzzy and warm.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 1:50 am

Jon followed K's instructions and soon his mind and body were separate. In the endless whiteness was only himself and Altair. He put his hand to Altairs beak and it felt so real. In this deep state of concentration it was less like a thought and more like something actually happening.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 2:14 am

Suddenly something fell on Hotarus head which made her lose her concentration. Which was a medium size rock. She then yelled out :''FUCK HOW THAT HURT!'' Then she looked around. :''Damn I failed!'' She looked with a sad looked around. Then she though of taking a break. While rubbing her head because of the pain.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:16 am

K had a suspicion from where that rock came "You will get it one day.." she thought as she looked at the nearby tree."No time to rest,try again."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 2:29 am

For several minutes all was well within the field of existence Jons mind now resided in. Then all of a sudden it seemed to fall apart. The endless whiteness began to crack and chip as though it were an old wall. The silence was filled my screams and howls. Jon grabbed for Altair but he was no longer there. Meanwhile Jons body back with the girls began to shake. Just a little.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:31 am

"Don't worry it will happen a few times."she pated Jon on the head to help him calm down.Cereberus would laugh at that if he could.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next