Sumonners Saga

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sumonners Saga - Page 4 Empty Re: Sumonners Saga

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 2:34 am

In his mind Jon ran. Though there was really no place to run to. Though the endless whiteness was breaking around him it still had no end. As K touched his body in reality it collapsed and suddenly began to convulse harshly. His eyes opened sharply but they were empty and stared into nothingness. In his mind the world was becoming a bloodly red.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:39 am

"..Lesson over you two.Get some rest.And please don't go psycho."she sighed and started to go away with Cereberus.Before they esapeard she waved her hand and said "Same time,same place."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 3:17 am

''So your going to stay here, right Jon? I don't know what to do... Maybe I should stay here for tonight.'' She said. She though <<It's not like my granny will notice me being gone.>> She then climbed the nearest tree and got all comfy on it. She then said:''I'll stay here for the night!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 4:05 am

"Are they seriously going to sleep here?"she looked at them from the top of a cliff.Its marvelous of how many high places there are here."Look"Cereberus had a small rose with a note on his note.Karina took it and started to read.

Using students now?
My,my you are full of suprises sweety.

You know who.<3

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:33 am

Hotaru looked at Jon. <<Oh yeah... He's still in his mental state...Maybe I should do something about it.>> She jumped off the tree. Went up to Jon and slapped him hard. ''So... Did that get you back to normal, Jon>'' She asked with a smile on her face.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 4:49 am

When he came to the first thing Jon saw was Hotarus face (She looked pretty in the moonlight) followed by the stars in the sky. It would be 2:30 roughly back home. After the things he had experienced in his mind Jon suddenly just wanted to be alone. He got up and said "I'm gonna go now. Last day of school tomorrow, need the sleep." He walked off waving his hand behind him and eventually settled down beneath a small embankment and snoozed off.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 5:10 am

Hotaru looked at Jon go away waving bye. Even though he couldn't see she still waved goodbye. Then she ran up the tree and stared at the sky. She was deep in though. <<What should I do? They probably think of me as some crazy girl... They probably already hate me.>> She sighted. She turned to the other side and fell down the tree on her butt and yelled out:''SHIT!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 6:14 am

"Young maiden.Are you alright?"a mysterious boy helped Hotaru up."Beaty like yours shoden't be alone."the boy smilled and gave her a rose.
"THERE YOU ARE!"K tried to punch the boy.He however grabbed her and spinned her around like in a dance."Ah,my sweet lady your sumonning skills are marvelous,yet.You trying to win me is bad am I blessed with the power to make you lose concentration?"
K was annoyed "STOP SPINING ME!"When the boy stopped he desaperd.
"For your own good stay away from him."
*Mylifewrittingmymostcrazyreletive*

Last edited by Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Hotaru was confused just now. She was holding the rose but in a few seconds when she actually realized that she was holding it so she threw it away and said:''Sure, I'll try to ignore him if its actually possible to ignore him...''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 pm

"Yeah....if it is possible...Wait,why the hell are you stil doing here go home tomorow is school."she looked a little confused at the girl.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 24, 2012 2:13 am

''This place is relaxing... I thought of staying here for tonight...'' She looked at the sky it was so beautiful. She never did want to return to the real world because this world was still more peacefuller and beautiful.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 3:01 am

Jon slept soundly that night, his mind devoid of the pyschotic breakdown he witnessed during his meditation. He was awoken at what would translate as 7:30 earth time by Altair nudging him with his beak, just as Jon had trained him to. He got up, drew his circle in the dirt and returned home. When he opened his eyes he was fully dressed in his normal attire which was now clean as the day he bought it. A strange rule that applied to transferring between worlds but one he was grateful for. Altair quickly flew to his perch where Jon handed him a cracker. "Last day of school buddy, then we can spend as much time in the other world as we need" Jon said as he stroked Altairs feathers. He quickly got his things together and departed.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 4:19 am

"Oh...whatever."she went away.

The next morning"You're late!
K fell from the tree "Shit!"she drew her summoning circle
and returnd to the real world where her grandfather met her.
"H-hey gramps.""Eight o'clock."
With those words K ran out grabbing her bag
and pushing people "MOVE IT!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 2:22 am

El was poking at Hotaru's face and Hotaru answered:''5 more mins...'' She turned to the other side and fell off the tree and awoke. She yelled out :''KYA! Never gonna sleep in a tree again... What El... Your saying I'm late? Probably am...'' She quickly drew a sign in the mud nearby and then entered back in the real world. She looked at the clock it was 7:15. She said :''Crap... I'll be late!'' She and El went down from the attic and she quickly packed her backpack, ate some bread and brushed her teeth and put on shoes and started to run to school in speed because it was only 5 mins left. She took her short cut. She ran inside the class. She sat down in her seat and then the bell rang. ''Yes! I'm in time!'' She yelled. Everybody looked at her weirdly.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 2:48 am

She barged into the class when the bell rang "YEAH!".Which made the class stare at her and just sigh,the teacher said "What happend this time?"
"Ok,so it was like this.I was walking to school when a car in enormous speed came right at me I dodged it but it turned around.Some guys came out of it and grabbed by pulling a gun near my head.That is when the police car came.They said 'DON'T MOVE OR THE GIRL GETS IT!' so when he said that I did some awesome karate moves and knocked them out.The police thanked me and took the suckers to jail.Being happy by my victory I noticed the time iut was 8 oclock so I ran as fast as I could.And here I am."the girl told her story."Just,just please sit down."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Fri May 25, 2012 2:52 am

Jon sat calmly into class not really paying attention. This was the last day, only two proper classes (And even they would probably be just discussion) and then the end of year assembly. He should be able to get through that without worrying about another bleeding effect meltdown. He might even have time to swing by that party Caroline invited him to... though he wasn't sure if going was the best move. Maybe it was best to accept that his old life was gone. In this world his mind was damaged beyond repair it would seem, perhaps the farther he got away from it the better.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 3:24 am

"Comon time..you can do it!"Karina stared at the clock."One for father time.." RIIIIING! "LUNCH!"she ran towards the cafeteria "Ever heard ladies first?"she showed a few boys away.Guess who is ...fifth in line ;-;
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 3:38 am

The bell rang and Hotaru knew its time for lunch. She went outside to eat some food she had made in the free time. She was sitting under a huge tree. Eating and looking around and thinking <<Hmm... This food is yummy... Can't wait till school end and then its holidays... And training with Jon and K... Wish I knew K real name! I know I'll call her Kay!>> She gigled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 3:49 am

When the girl finally got her food.She went outside to eat it."Yummy."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Fri May 25, 2012 3:59 am

Jon ate (reluctantly) with Caroline and a couple of his old friends from before his accident. They walked through the school grounds together chatting casually. While they were walking around Jon thought he saw someone familiar beneath a tree in the yard, but couldn't make out their face from the trees shade. It was probably nobody anyway. After break it would be the assembly and then the Summer Break would begin.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 4:10 am

After the break the students went to the assembly.Some were dragged "ASSHOLES!"
The headmasters and the teachers began there boring speach.
"How I look?"Karina was wearing sunglasses.
"Immature."a young girl with short ginger hair said.
"Geee,you sure are boring?"
"Even me?"the boy with light blonde hair came up to them.
"What the fuck happend last night?"she looked at the boy.
"I can't leave a lady in t-"he stopped when the girl hit him.
"You can now."the girl smirked.
"Ouch..."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Fri May 25, 2012 6:30 am

Jon bit at his lips during the assembly. He wanted this to be over, not because of the bleeding effect but because it was bloody boring. Somewhere to his left he heard Mike Wazowski whisper "C'mon already I got the party place reserved for 12:30. You believe that happy crappy?"
"How long can they drag this shit out?"
Caroline said "Summer feels so close and yet they want to pull it so far away..."
"They're purposely trying to make us suffer. Don't tell me, I'll tell you."
"Someone outta summon a beast to devour them."
That made everyone laugh.
"I'D FUCKING PISS COORS IF I COULD!"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 8:47 pm

"Ok,where is the fire alarm?"the girl started to look around.
The ginger haired girl just sighed.While the boy was listening to his headphones.
"...The hell man.WHERE IS IT!?"this caused the headmaster to stop and look at the girl with some students."...hello..."the girl said a little embaraced.The headmaster went on with his speach.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 26, 2012 2:17 am

Hotaru was standing in the crowd waiting for the principle to shut his mouth and let us go free. She whispered to herself ''Feels like they don't want us to have freedom or to be happy... Thats why they give us speeches that nobody ever listens to and think they are all mighty!'' She then screamed out ''SCHOOL SUCKS!'' Everybody turned to see her and stared at her with a what the fuck face. ''Pisses me off... All of you...'' She said.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 2:22 am

"IM WITH YA GURL!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content