The Sinful Family.

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Sinful Family. Empty The Sinful Family.

Post  Labby on Wed May 16, 2012 3:10 am

Across the block in that huge mansion lives a family.But it's not ordinary,oh no.Every member of that family has sins the deadly ones.They don't communicate much to others but they do have friends other sinners.It is said they are those sins and at Friday nights they host partys for the sinners and other demons.Are you brave enough to know if it's the triue or a lir?
*Yes* *No*

Looks:

Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

The Sinful Family. Empty Re: The Sinful Family.

Post  Labby on Wed May 16, 2012 3:12 am

Name: Labby
Family status: Daughter.
Sins: Pride and Wrath.
Looks: Black hair .Wears a small princess tiara,a corset dress black up and red down.,long white socks and black shoes.She has purple eyes.

Last edited by Labby on Fri May 18, 2012 2:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 3:22 am

Name: Zarina
Family status: CouSIN of Labby
Sins: Envy
Looks: A girl with blond hair and they were tied up with a bows-string thingy in a pigtail. She wore a mini-dress which was in purple. She had white tights. She wore purple half-long gloves and black shoes. She has purple eyes.
Background: Her parents burned down with the house. While Zarina was out with some people. She came back and cried about them but deep inside she was kind of envious they died and not her... Well thats envy for you....

Last edited by Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 3:29 am

A girl was running trough the big houses halls. Her name was Zarina and she was trying to find her cousin Labby. She was jealous of everyone around her but she still admired everyone even though she was jealous of everyone. She ran down stairs and sighted :''I can't find my cousin anywhere! It's not like were playing hide 'n' seek... Maybe shes in the garden...'' She ran out of the house near the pond. But no sign from Labby's. She sat down near the pond looking at the fishes flopping and splashing around. She almost forgot for who she was looking for.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 16, 2012 3:35 am

A young girl was walking with a picture frame in her hand.You might think it was a picture of someone dear to her and yes it was her.
She walked outside and looked around.She saw her cousin Zarina near the pound."Zarina!Look at this beautifull picture the photographer took of me!I think it's one of the best so far!"she was really happy about it,oh pride.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 3:38 am

Zarina looked at the picture and she sighted :'' Of course you look beautiful unlike me... I envy your looks...'' She said with a big sight. Then she though <<How would it be if I had pride in myself... Maybe I would envy my self>> Thinking of that made Zarina laugh.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 16, 2012 3:41 am

"Ofcourse I do!Noone can compare!"she giggled.She then stopped and said "Too bad the photographer thought otherwise.But then again he will understand he is wrong...soon."the girl still was happy.The photographer that desagreed with her had big problems after words he is in a hospital now,why though?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 16, 2012 3:45 am

Name: Jonathon (Fuck I'm getting better at this roleplay thing all the time!)
Family Status: Father
Sins: Pride and greed.
Looks: Black hair, grey eyes, a close shaved beard and mustache. Wears an expensive suit, tie and wingtip shoes.`

From his office Jonathon House could hear his daughter and niece running through the halls. His niece had arrived on his doorstep just over a week ago. She had been catonic when she first arrived but now she was opening up to his daughter. The police had told him that his brother and his family had died in a fire that burnt down the entire mansion. But something told Jonathon it wasn't that simple. When it came to the House family it was never that simple.

He was looking over a bunch of documents given to him by the family lawyer. In the event of his unlikely demise, and even more unlikely demise of the rest of his family, his brother had left everything to little Zarina, to be given to her upon her 18th birthday. Of course seeing as the mansion burnt down everything now simply meant the cash but that was more than enough. Along with their other brother Alex who now lived in Maine the three had run their fathers business, and so the money went three ways. And now it was all tied down to that little girl. Jonathon laughed to himself and pressed down on the phone on his desk. "Harrison, come here. We have plans to make."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 16, 2012 4:08 am

Name: Pepper
Family Status: The family maid
Sins: Lust and sloth
Looks: A woman caked with make-up, with short blue hair and boobs that had been injected many times at the plastic surgeon's. Brown eyes, and wears a short yellow dress with massive orange high-heels.

Last edited by Pepper on Thu May 17, 2012 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 2:33 am

Zarina then asked ''What's Mr. Jonathon up to I wonder...'' She though to herself <<Maybe trying to find a way to get his greedy hands on more cash... That greedy ol' man! But... I still do to envy him for being so greedy... Maybe if I was greedy I'd have better chances with cash... Yeah right!>> She giggled again... ''Why am I so envious of everyone... I wonder...'' She sighted.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 2:37 am

"Who isn't envious of me?"she looked at the girl with the 'weardo'face.She then looked at the window of her dads office and snapped her finger.Then some bodyguards came out and lift her towards the window wich she started to knock on loudly at."DAD!OPEN IT!I HAVE ANOTHER PROJECT IN MIND!!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 17, 2012 4:13 am

He motioned to Harrison to open the door. "Come on in darling. Tell daddy your ideas." Jonathon House was incredibly proud of his daughter. While on the outside her ideas were ego fueled and bloated, at the core they were often incredibly brilliant. Once she had proclaimed to him that all her toys were useless and went on to describe how a toy should be. Her idea sold millions by Christmas.`She was a fiery young spirit too. Didn't take shit from nobody. He suspected that when she was older she could really excel in the world of business. But that was a long time away. Zarina followed Labby in. He did his best to smile and said her "Well hello little lady. How are you settling in?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 4:25 am

She came in through the window.Along with Zarina "Ok,so it goes like this you know how all those teddy bears say 'I love you' or 'Hug me' or sing a song.That's last season,we should make teddy bears that are like ninjas that can fight!It will not only be something new but also will attrackt more boys to the teddy bears.Making there parents spend money."after that she smilled."Now that I told you that~"she paused."I wanna go on another family world cruise."she said that with an annoyed face.The last one was a two years ago but after the fire they didn't really have time to go.But Labby loved those gaderings not because she wanted to see her family she could care less about them.She loved when they would praise her and compliment also Dad fighting with uncle Alex always made her laug hand now that uncle <insert name here>died should be even more fun.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 4:28 am

Zarina looked at Jonathon suspiciously. She noticed he was putting up a fake smile. She was a smart young lady. She then said :'' Uncle... Why are you trying to smile? It's suspicious... '' She looked with a neutral emotion at her uncle Jonathon waiting for an answer.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Thu May 17, 2012 5:05 am

On the other side of the enormous mansion, I was cleaning the ball room. I sat on the floor with a hoover, filing my nails and wondering what it would be like to have sex with a hoover...
I get up quickly when I see a shadow. It was just a spider on the wall but I need to look productive when the boss comes to check on me...
Slowly I hoover. I get paid 20 bucks an hour so I always try to take a long time to get paid more.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 17, 2012 5:14 am

"My my you are a clever girl aren't you? If you must know I'm simply trying to put on a brave face. This death in the family is a great tragedy that has caused much grief for us all." he turned to his daughter "What a profita-- wonderful idea sweetheart. I'll have Johnson in R&D look into it right away. As for a cruise well you very well may have it soon. In two weeks we're to attend the funeral of your dearly departed uncle and his family, if you're lucky perhaps Grandfather will agree to bring out the family ship for a little while".
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 5:23 am

''Greed... How... I envy you, uncle... You can be so greedy and I envy that...'' Zarina said. She sighted ''Why do I envy? What is so good with envy?'' She had a neutral emotion on her face as usual.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 5:27 am

Labby giggled."Yes,daddy.It would be so much fun..but since uncle <insert name here> was suppost to be the hear of the whole company when grandpa died.Whoo will it be now?~"she looked confused.But then quickly smilled "Ofcourse you daddy.Only you can since you have such a perfect girl like me."she giggled.Oh the fight for the company will be so much fun.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Thu May 17, 2012 5:35 am

Finally finishing the hoovering of the enormous ballroom, I leave the room and go downstairs. I fall straight first in a flower pot...
"PCHTFFF PCHTHFFF" my head was stuck, soil around my neck and the only source of air and light were the small holes at the bottom of the pot.
"AHHHH!!!"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 17, 2012 5:43 am

"Don't you worry honey, all our hard work won't be for nothing. You two run along to the dining room, dinner should be ready soon." As the two girls ran out of the office he turned back to the butler "That little girl is clever. No doubt about it, she's Roberts daughter. We'll continue this discussion later Harrison." He got up and walked to the door. As he put his foot through he turned back and said "Oh and make sure Miss Chokzondik waters the plants, they look positively starved."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 6:24 am

Labby skipped to the dining hall but she was disturbd by an odd sight.The maid is stuck in a pot."Alfread!"she yelled.An old man came he had a white moustach,he was wearing a black suit,he was holding a white towel in his right hand."You called,madam?"he asked."Ahh,dear old Alfread the butler I got for christmas,even though I wanted a pony.Dad is really bad at knowing what to buy me,last year he bought me a car I'M NOT EVEN LEGAL ENOUGH TO DRIVE!"she thought to herself then said "What in all my beauty is this?"she pointed at the maid.Alfread looked at her and said "The new maid,madam."."Oh..tell daddy to give her more money for undearwear,she is emberecing the family name!"she said coldly.Then continued her walk to the dinning room.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 18, 2012 2:17 am

''This new maid is too much Lusty... Alfred... Why did they hire a whore maid?'' Zarina turned to Alfred waiting for an answer. Yes.. Zarina is 10... But so what she is pretty much clever and smart so she knows a lot about stuff like this and that.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 18, 2012 2:27 am

"Well you see madam.Mr.House old servent passed away a few months ago so he had to hire a new one,instead of searching for one he used an agency wich got us this young lady."Alfread said with a normall voice.
"YOU COMMING YOU LAZY GIRL!"Labby yelled at Zarina she was annoyed that she has to wait for her downstairs and NOT the other way around.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Fri May 18, 2012 5:23 am

As Jonathon left his office he looked down the hall to witness the new maid being pulled out of a flower pot. Again. She was incredibly useless... but he didn't have much of a choice. Though he had paid much money to cover it up (After all if he was not to protect the family name who would?) no maid was willing to work with his family any more after what Labby had done to the last three. Though they agreed to keep hushed the maids union also refused to let any respectable maid come his way. And so he was stuck with Pepper Chokzondik. Although that wasn't the only reason, it was also because of a horrible secret she bared, one which this way would be far more unlikely to get out. All in the name of protecting the family name, an old name with much pride and respect to it.

He continued on walking to the dining room, hoping Phillipe was done with the evenings meal already, all this talk of death had made him hungry.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 19, 2012 2:09 am

''I'm coming, Labby...'' Zarina said. Zarina walked down the stairs when she was following Labby when she saw a beautiful painting of a woman. Then Zarina asked Labby :'' Hey... Whose that pretty woman in the painting?'' She was admiring the painting.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next