The Sinful Family.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Sinful Family. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sinful Family.

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 3:43 am

"In the early hours of the morning a well dressed couple departs from a theater. The woman looks at her husbands watch and proclaims "Oh honey look at the time poor Labby must we worried about us."
"Don't worry my dear I'm sure Mr. Richardson is fully capable of handling a three year old girl."
The pair briskly walk off together down the street. Suddenly the heel of the womans shoe snaps. She nearly tumbles to the ground but she is caught in her husbands arm. "Careful dear, wouldn't want to spoil that lovely white dress of yours would we?" the man smiled. "Tell you what, wait here a moment and I'll bring round the car to save you the walk."
"My hero." she giggled and kissed him lightly on the cheek. With a wave of his hand he continued down the street and turned the corner, breaking into a run to the car as he did. No point keeping the lady waiting was there? As he turned the key in the ignition something caught his eye in the rear view mirror. Tearing down the street at a reckless pace was a shitty looking banged up beige Ford. Not wanting to cause an accident he waited for the car to go past before pulling out. The shitty beige Ford turned the corner sharply at the end of the road, down the street where his beloved wife would be waiting patiently for him. He turned that same corner himself just in time to see the hail of bullets rain down on her. Her lovely white dress turned a twisted shade of red."

Jonathon House awoke from his dream drenched in a cold sweat. He sat upright in his bed breathing heavily for several minutes before walking calmly to his bathroom and throwing up several times into the toilet.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 4:31 am

Alfread saw little Zarina.He carried her to her room and put her in bed
"Thank you for trying and goodnight"with that he closed the door.

"Aah,uncles room."Labby started to look around
making it a total mess."why does he have so much paper and no guns,
worst militery man EVER!"she went back to the ledge."Who can I find next...
"Labby stopped at her fathers rom."Noone here...maybe.."
She started to look for something about her mother.But when she heard
the door open.She quickly hid under the bed and texted Zarina "GET ME OUT OF HERE"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 24, 2012 5:07 am

Zarina awoke because her mobile was beeping. She read the message 'GET ME OUT OF HERE!' She got what she had to do. She ran to her uncle Jonathon's room and saw uncle going in and Zarina yelled out:''UNCLE, WAIT! I need to talk to you!'' She ran near him while gasping for air.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 5:22 am

Jonathon shuffled slowly back towards his room. Just before he could enter Zarina came running up towards him yelling. "Hey steady on there little girl, you'll wake the whole house up. Now what are you doing up at this hour of the night?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 5:27 am

"Thanks."Labby thought.She started to look all over the room."Nothing...huh.."she saw the mans suit.She reached into his pockets and found a key."JACKPOT!"she quickly coverd her motu hrealising what she has done then Labby ran towards the ledge and holding onto to it got on the first flour.
"You can let him go now,meet you at the office!"she sent a text to Zarina.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 6:08 am

Jonathon heard something in his room and turned away from the child to see. But when he entered there was nothing. Only... when did he open the window? He turned back and Zarina was gone. Something was up. But Jonathon didn't wanna think about that now, he had enough to worry about. If his fears were true and the same men who had his wife shot down seven years ago were the same who ordered the hit on Robert and his family then things could only get worse from here.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 2:23 am

Zarina saw that Labby was out of uncles room and got a text message from her. She then got the signal. While uncle was distracted she ran downstairs to the office. Where she saw Labby and said:''What were you doing at his room? And why did you need help? Isn't it allowed for you to go around your dads room...'' She sighted while gasping for air.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 2:35 am

"I'm tierd of waiting for answears so I'm gonna answear them myself."Labby never liked secrets but it sure was fun uncovering them.
She pushed Zarina into the office and loked the door."Look,this is getting out of hands.The're not telling us ANYTHING.We have the right to know we are the members of the family as much as they are.The maid we both saw her somwhere,the fire do you think your family set themselves on fire?And my mother that old man always avoided the talk.We're getting some answears if it's the last thing I do.."the girl was determend.She started to look through the drawers,documents and other things she could get her hands on.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Fri May 25, 2012 2:45 am

"In the old industrial district of Charger City, five men stood outside a door on the top floor of the abandoned Seiga Hospital. The first man, the one whose wife had been shot, uncuffed the briefcase from his hand and gave it to the man leaning against the door, wearing a balaclava and combat vest. "Your business is appreciated Mr. House. They're through there." he said as he jerked his thumb back towards the door. "I'll leave you to it."
The four remaining men walked in and were met with the sight of five other men. Four were strapped down against operating tables. The fifth was chained to the wall opposite. All had duct tape across their mouths. Laid out on racks where there had once been surgical tools now rested devices of far more dangerous proportions. One of the men looked out the window nervously and fished a flask of whiskey from his jacket pocket, gulping down the entire thing in one go. The man whose wife had been shot walked slowly to the man chained against the wall and grabbed his face. "You hurt my wife. Now I will kill your friends, but first I'll make them suffer, and you will watch. Then you will return to the people who paid you and tell them what you saw. Remember our faces and remember our names. You tell your bosses everything. Let this be a lesson to the world. Nobody messes with the House family." with that he turned around a picked up his first instrument: a pair of pliers."

Jonathon stirred in his sleep, but did not awake.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 4:46 am

"Well all I found was the paper of how much money you get at eightteen.What about you?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 5:07 am

''I didn't find anything... Maybe when uncle goes out and isn't inside in the house we can go investigate around his room more?'' Zarina asked with her usual face on.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 5:12 am

"Tomorow is the funeral!"she grabbed Zarina.And opend the door to his room.""Shh."they began to look around."Your right...We will look tomorow.Goodnight."Labby went to her room.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 26, 2012 2:20 am

''Goodnight!'' She said to Labby. Zarina didn't feel like going to bed yet. She went downstairs and went to sit on the sofa. In the darkness she could relax and feel comfortable. She felt so happy. And she got drowsy and fell asleep on the sofa.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 26, 2012 2:31 am

Jonathon awoke early that morning, still slightly shaken from the vivid dreams of himself, his brothers and Harrison torturing those thugs. The fifth man, the one who was to tell the criminal world that the House family was not to be touched, had turned up dead in a river two weeks later. And since that day nobody had dared mess with the House family, at lest not directly. But now Robert and his family had died. By all rights his daughter should have been dead too, but by amazing luck she snoozed off in the backyard about 10 minutes before the place lit up. Jonathon put on his best suit (Which didn't actually differ that much from his worst) and looked in the mirror. "Nobody messes with the House family." he said grimly.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 2:49 am

Labby finaly woke up.She went downstairs in her pajamas with messy hair.
"Alfread,whats for beakfast..?"she confused Zarina with Alfread since she was still sleepy..
"Hey sleeping secound beaty wake up!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 26, 2012 3:12 am

Zarina woke up by Labby trying to say something:''I'm not Harrison... I'm Zarina... Good morning, Labby...''She yawned. ''What will we do now? Whats the plan?'' She asked.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 3:15 am

"First thing first is breakfast!"after saying that the girl yawn.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 26, 2012 3:33 am

Jonathon wandered down to the kitchen to see the cook, Phillipe LeFleur. He was an older gentleman, though not quite a senior citizen, born in France. And if the rumours were to be believed, he had once been a cannibal. But that was a long time ago, and the charges were never proved. He greeted Jonathon as he entered the kitchen "Ah monsieur House. If is wonderful to see you, how can I help you this fine morning?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 3:42 am

"Why aren't you dressed?"Benjamin asked as he sat on the sofar near Zarina.
"My house,my rules."the girl showed her tong."Whatever you say,queen of public toilets."the boy started to walk away."WHAT TOILETS!?""The ones at the supermarkets!"
Labby looked at Zarina "What's a supermarket?"
Well she didn't get out much.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 26, 2012 3:51 am

''A supermarket is a shop where people get food from and some other stuff.'' Zarina said while going upstairs :''I'll go get dressed.'' She got up the stairs and entered her room. Then she dressed up in her usual clothes. Walked down where she saw Labby wasn't there. She though to herself<<Of course she won't stay in one place...>> She giggled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 3:56 am

"HARISSON!I WANNA GO TO THE SUPERMARKET SO START THE CAR!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 26, 2012 4:04 am

In his office Jon noticed one of his drawers had been opened and the papers had been messed up. He had a feeling those mischievous little girls were behind it. He'd deal with them later. He moved his chair back, flipped the fake carpet piece up and opened the safe in the floor where he kept his most valuable of items. Several deeds to various properties, his wifes medical bills, a tape marked blackmail... he reached into the bottom and brought out an ornate box. Inside was a service revolver and two boxes of ammunition. He placed the gun into the hidden holster within his suit jackets, and the bullets into his pockets. He was hoping he wouldn't have to use it. He replaced everything and went to the intercom "Attention everyone, Mr. LeFleur is preparing breakfast so if you have any requests nows the time to ask. Family will be departing for the funeral in 3 hours, we will not be returning so make sure anything you want to bring on the cruise liner is packed away before you leave. Staff will leave for the boat at that time and help the crew prepare for arrival. That is all."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 4:14 am

"...My supermarket..."Labby went upstairs and started to pack.When she did she went for breakfast still in her pajamas."What?I don't know what people wear on funerals."she said that while eating her waffles and looking at her tiara wich was on the table.
She quickly finished her breakfast and went upstairs picking her clothes.
In the end she just put on the one for the cruise.
It was a sailor suit,light blue and white.With a big hat which had a small ribbon on it with what looked like a tiara hairpin.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun May 27, 2012 5:34 am

Zarina went upstairs and dressed up in a black dress for the funeral. She took a small black bag with a skull on it. She had what she needed. An Ipod, a small laptop, her phone and some other useful stuff. ''This will be easy to carry and I'll be all comfortable!'' She turned to Labby and saw her in bright clothes. She asked :''You know we're going to a funeral...'' She turned away and smiled on how cute Labby looked.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun May 27, 2012 5:47 am

"Yes.But it is also hot outside and after this we are going on the cruise."Labby said that while Alfread carried her five luggages."Just everything I might need"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next