The Sinful Family.

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Sinful Family. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sinful Family.

Post  Flammy on Sun May 20, 2012 2:23 am

Zarina looked out of the window. She saw how Labby was brought back by in the house by the guards. She then though <<Labby sure is energetic... I can't quiet remember uncle Alex's family. We haven't met for a quiet some time... Well maybe we haven't spoken much... Still they didn't care what would happen much about me... Did they...>> She sighted. Then went down to greet Labby who got brought in the house by the guards.''Hey, Labby! Why don't you like uncle Alex's children so much?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun May 20, 2012 2:27 am

"Like em!LIKE EM!I DESPISE THEM!THOSE STUPID MORONS ALL DO IS COMPLAIN ALL DAY NOT TO MENTION THEY ONCE...killed my favorite picture.THERE GETTING WAR!"she then run to her room and started to make traps.A bucket field with ketchup on top of the front door,mice traps in there rooms and some nails in there pillows.But that was only the begining.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun May 20, 2012 2:32 am

Zarina went near Labbys room hearing her battle plans. She knocked on and said :''Let me in... I want some action out of this too...'' Zarina waiting for a response from Labby. She waited.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun May 20, 2012 2:37 am

Jonathon parked his car in a small alleyway. He had a driver named Carlos but preferred to drive himself places, meaning Carlos was mainly paid for sitting around eating crisps. It was dark when he arrived, by now he was sure that instead of going to bed Labby was setting traps, with Harrison sneaking close behind to dismantle them. He tugged his trench coat tighter around him and headed into the bar. The barman recognized him immediately and waved him into the backroom. Sitting at a small table was a man wearing a military vest and a balaclava. A cigarette hung lazily from the corner of his mouth.
"Didn't expect you to require my services again so soon Mr. House."
"Yes well life doesn't quite go the way we expect it, does it Ames?"
Jonathon threw a large file onto the table, which Ames began to casually flick through.
"You really think someone killed Robert?"
"I'm certain."
"Big move attacking the House family. God knows you've enough enemies, but few have the balls."
"You did me a solid when you tracked down that Pepper girl. Find the man who killed my brother and you'll be rewarded handsomely."
The pair reached hands across the table and shook. The hunt was on.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun May 20, 2012 2:40 am

Labby opend the door and said "If you get Harrison out of the house for two hours you can join."she was ready for war.But was Zarina?Plus Harrison was a though cookie.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun May 20, 2012 5:11 am

''I'll try my best to get Harrison out then...'' She went down stairs and called out :''Harrison! I need you assistance!'' Harrison came. She asked:''May I ask you something?'' He answered:''Of course...'' I asked :''From where do babies really come from? I don't know that properly! Would you explain it to me detailed?'' Zarina asked with bright shinning eyes and with a smile.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun May 20, 2012 6:19 am

"That should work"Labby thought.While Harrison was occupied and the bodyguards were asleep from the sleeping pills she carried her evil plan.
She put buckets full of ketchup (cuz water is too mainstream)on every entrence into the house,she put nails in there pillows and threw some all over the room,some bana peels on the main and back entrence.She also got a paintgun.Dressed in Safari clothes she hid behind the stairs and said "Let the games begin.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun May 20, 2012 11:47 pm

When Jonathon returned late after midnight he was greeted by Harrison at the front door. "Welcome back sir. I trust the meeting with Mr. Ames went to your satisfaction?"
"Very much Harrison. How are the girls?"
"In bed at last."
"Damage report?"
"I took care of it. They tried to incapacitate me and I played along. They didn't bother to think I'd get Alfred involved."
"Good work Harrison. Get some rest, we have a long weekend ahead of us."
And so Jonathon went to bed that night knowing one of the most chaotic times of his life were just around the corner.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 am

The next morning Labby woke up.
She ran downstairs to cheak her traps wich weren't there.
"I have no father..."with that she ran to his room grabbed the pillow and..HIT HIM!
"What kinda dad are you,who's side are you even on you big meanie."while hitting him.
*Noone messes with Labby.*
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon May 21, 2012 12:43 am

Zarina woke up due to the big commotion. She then saw Labby's angry face. She then got it <<Her traps didn't work at all...>>. She then asked her to be polite :'' Whats wrong Labby? Did something happen?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 12:45 am

"There not in place,COME HERE AND MAKE ME TEACH HIM A LESSON!"this time she was hitting Johnathon with not only pillows but she was kicking him too.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 am

"Calm down honey. You knew better than to try and outsmart Harrison, he's an ex-military man you know" he grabbed her by the sides as she kicked and screamed and deposited her outside the room as gently as possible. "Now you be a good girl alright and I'll buy you something nice before the cruise to rub in your cousins faces." he went back to his room, locked the door and put on yet another of his identical suits. Alex would be here in a couple of hours and he intended to make a good impression.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 12:54 am

Labby grabbed Zarina and took her to her room.Where they hid under the bed.She put her finger near her lips and said "Shh...Don't make any noise,they can't stay forever."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 21, 2012 1:16 am

Jonathon sighed. It wouldn't be long until puberty came along and then the real nightmare began. Perhaps not even Harrison Richards, the ex-military commando who once tortured a man to death in a prisoner of war camp, could keep little Labby in check. And god knows how it would affect a quiet little girl like Zarina, the quiet ones are the ones you gotta look out for. He clicked down on the intercom button that connected to the whole system and announced "Attention all employees, please assemble in the main hall for a staff meeting. I wish to announce the details of the next week and then we will be welcoming Alex House and his family to the mansion."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon May 21, 2012 1:39 am

Zarina quiet confused why are they hiding under labby's bed. She whispered to Labby:''What are we going to do now? We can't stay like this forever, right?'' She asked confusedly.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 1:42 am

"We just have to wait for them to get into there rooms to settle in then,we can lock them."Labby showed the keys and told Zarina about the stuff they will have to put to cover the door.
Alfread was standing in the hall with the other servents.However the new maid was pretty much sleeping on the floor.
"Madam,please wake up Mr.House has something to say."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 22, 2012 2:45 am

After the things Uncle Jonathon had finished his speech about next week. After a little while. Uncle Alex with his family arrived in to the mansion.

Zarina said:''Got it!'' Then they heard a small commotion on the first floor. It probably was the guests. ''I think they are here...'' Zarina answered quietly.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 am

"Someone,just kill me."Labby sighed.In hope that Benjamin won't be looking for her to tease her and act all spoiled.*lookwhostalking*
So in wait for them to leave she started to play rock,paper,scissors with Zarina.Wich she pretty much always lost "Damn it why are you so good?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 22, 2012 4:02 am

"A cruise? The fuck we wanna go on a cruise for anyway Jon?"
"Well Alex maybe because in the middle of the fucking ocean we can talk business and not have to look over our fucking backs every 5 seconds."
Alex House scowled at his brother but also nodded. He too was sure something was up and Roberts death was no accident. He took a small flask from his coat pocket and then chugged down a large gulp of whiskey.
"You really think we can trust this Ames fellow? He seems a bit shifty for my likings."
This time it was Harrison who had been standing patiently at the door who replied. "I assure you Mr. House, Mr. Ames is a fully competent man well suited for this job. I can vouch for skills from our days in the military."
Alex let out a small mocking laugh. Harrison merely smiled and said "And he found the girl."
Suddenly alex spit out the vodka he had been swishing in his mouth, splattering across Jonathon's desk.
"You fucking serious bro he found her?!"
"All in good time brother. All in good time. Once we're on the cruise we'll have all the time in the world to talk. For now it's best we all keep stumb about this. Go to your family, settle in. We'll talk later."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 22, 2012 5:26 am

Zarina whispers :'' I need to go to the toilet...'' She said:'' I'll get back quickly!'' Zarina ran out quietly out of the room and to the toilet. When she was coming back she met the Alex kids.
*dont remember names*
Boy:''Heh... So you parents died heh?''
Zarina:''So what? Piss off fat ass!'' She yelled back. She was getting pissed off at that boy. She was good at fighting too. Yes. She knows how to fight. Her parents thought her how to.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 6:09 am

Labby heard Benjamins voice.She coverd her mouth so that noone would hear her."Stupid Zarina and her stupid needs."she thought.
"Little cousin.Come out,come out where ever you are."she could hear him getting closer."Oh my...someone save me,Why can't he just choke,"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 22, 2012 11:54 pm

While Harrison wiped the whiskey Alex had spat all over the desk Jonathon watched silently out the window as the cars that had driven Alex here departed. "Don't worry sir, as long as we have the Pepper girls identity under wraps Alex will not dare cause a scene."
"Perhaps. But I still fear for getting through the rest of this day alive. If I know Labby she's about to do something crazy."
"Would you like I take care of it?"
"Hmm... No. Not this time, let her have her fun. Like you say, Alex won't make a a scene. Which reminds me I owe her a present before we leave for the cruise after the funeral tomorrow. Hmm... what do little girls like these days? Dolls? Ponies? Vibrators?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 12:17 am

Suddenly the steps went away."GET IN YOUR ROOMS!"
"Perfect..."a smile formed on the girls face.When she heard the doors closed.She quickly got out from under her bed.
She quickly lockegd both rooms and put a chair near the door locks.
"This will teach you.."with that she ran outside and thrown the keys into the pound.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 1:02 am

Zarina was outside the house for a bit and saw Labby throwing something in the pond. She went to Labby and said:''What did you throw in the pond?'' Zarina asked with curiosity. But she already knew that she locked them up in their rooms.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 1:06 am

"Just a pebble."she said with a smile on her face.She then turned to Zarina and said "You being un-emotional is getting really annoying.Soo~...I'm gonna make you emotional!"she hit her fist in the air."So that is why ~"she grabbed Zarinas hand and dragged her to the roof of an old shed house."We are going to jump withouth a parachute."
The shed wasen't so big,you could jump from it withouth getting killed but you might break your leg or arm.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next