The Sinful Family.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Sinful Family. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sinful Family.

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 1:33 am

From the window he could spot Zarina and Labby climbing up a rickety ladder onto the old shed. Was Labby trying to scare the little girl to death? They'd probably break something. Last time she did it Labby narrowly avoided impaling her head on a spade. He could see her experience hadn't discouraged her. He went to the intercom button and spoke to the guards again "Be ready to scoop the girls up if you hear some screams."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 1:49 am

Zarina looked at Labby with an emotionless face like she didn't care and said :''You want me to jump off this? If so then I'm okay with it.'' Well Zarina did study martial arts so she had jumped off from high spots and landing softly. Zarina jumped down the roof slowly and made an elegant, quiet landing. And then looked at Labby. ''Is that all?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 1:53 am

"Hmph.No it isn't....ummm..."she started to look around and an idea popped into her head."I GOT IT!"with that she fell down on her butt."Ouch...You have to kiss Harriso an Benjamin.."Labby smirked.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 2:03 am

''Kiss... Harrison... Benjamin... Where is the nearest river or maybe there is a knife near by?'' She looked around with a confused voice and face.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:04 am

"NO KNIVES!"Labby yelled out.Finally,some emotions."Do it you coward."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 2:16 am

Zarina knew Labby was daring her for her to make her make emotions so she did as she told her. She went to Harrison and said. :''Harrison, please lean down!'' He did ask she asked. She gave him a peck on the cheek and ran away. <<I don't wanna do it again>> she though. She sighted out.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:18 am

"Now at dinner you will kiss Benjamin."she gigled "That is if they get out of there rooms."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 2:32 am

Jonathon watched in amusement as Zarina gave Harrison a peck on the cheek. "You always had a way with the ladies Harrison my old friend."
He looked to his watch and then got up from his chair. "Dinner soon. I'd best go see Mr. LeFluer to make sure we have enough for everyone."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 am

Labby walked past the rooms where they were trying to get out.Wich put a smile on the girls face.
"alaalalala~~"she started to skip sining.When she heard the clock noice."Oh,dinner already?"She went with Zarina to the dinning hall.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:09 am

As Jonathon began to tuck into a fine looking steak he looked around noticed that Alexs children had not yet arrived. He looked at the girls. Zarina was avoiding his stare nervously while Labby was shaking her head back and forth and humming a tune. "My dears, have either of you seen your cousins?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:12 am

"I think they are using the toilet,daddy dear."she continued to humme her tune."Mmm Mmm" with a delightfull smile.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 3:19 am

''Maybe they are stuck in the toilet? Accidents do happen you know!'' Zarina answered with a high spirited voice. She hoped <<I WISH THEY WONT SHOW UP HERE!>>
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:25 am

"I see. Harrison, go along and hurry those two up would you?" Jonathon said. Harrison nodded and left the room. "So. The funeral is at one in the afternoon tomorrow, you two make sure you have your best clothes on alright? We outta show some respect for Robert, Elena and little Timmy."

Harrison found the two children in their rooms. The doors were locked and the keys were missing. Not a problem. Harrison pulled his arm back, breathe in, and smashed the locks apart with his hand. Messy but it got the job done. Just like that man back in the war. Both the boy and the girl screamed when he got their doors open. To Harrison disgust the boy in his boredom had stripped himself and began touching himself in ways that were best left for gotten. The girl had gone to bed when she gave up trying to get out and was half asleep when he came in, screaming herself into consciousness.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:30 am

Labby heard the screams "Music to my ears..Daddy dear,where is my present?"the girl had a big smile on her face.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:47 am

When Sophia and Benjamin entered the room they looked sloppily dressed and shaken. Their mother Claudia ran to them to see they were okay. Alex shot Jonathon a look but said nothing. He knew the score and that this was not the time. Jonathon finished on the roast potato he was chewing and said "Labby dearest I have a little something for you." He snapped his fingers and Harrison brought out a package containing an iPad which (According to Harrison who despite being nearly 20 years older than Jonathon was still far more in touch with the kids) was what all the young kids were gabbling over these days.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:51 am

"..."Labby took quickly went to her room and brought an exact looking ipad.She then walked to Jonathon threw them at the table and slapped the guy "No wonder mom left you..."with those words she went away.Even though she was talking for months how she wanted a pony.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

"No wonder mom left you."
The words hit a nerve. Jonathon didn't say anything. He just left. Alex and Harrison followed out shortly after.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 4:21 am

Labby locked herself in her room.She jumped on her bed and started to cry with her face in a pillow.
"I hate..him..HATE HIM!!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:35 am

Zarina had an emotionless face on as always. She then said :''Let me be excused...'' She went out of the dining room. Went up stairs and knocked at Labby's door. She said :''Labby... Maybe if you let me in and talked stuff out with me you'd feel better?'' She was pretty worried about Labby.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 4:37 am

"G..G...GO AWAY!"the girl kept quiet.After some time she said "Why isn't he paying any attention....."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 4:43 am

Jonathon swallowed down a handful of small white pills. They helped bring his vision back into focus. From outside his bathroom door he could hear Alexs voice "...c'mon don't let this get to you Jon. We ended all this remember?"
"Did it every really end Alex? I don't think so. Maybe all this is for the same reason."
Harrison spoke up next. "Try not to take your daughters words too harshly sir. She was so young, she couldn't have understood what happened."
"It doesn't matter. What happened still happened. No amount of money can change what happened that night."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 5:12 am

''He is paying attention to you, Labby. He just doesn't know how to show it precisely. So don't get sad over that. It's hard for him to raise a daughter by himself. Plus now I have come here which has made it harder for him...'' She sighted while answering. ''You know... You sometimes do worry me a lot, Labby.'' She sat down near the door.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 5:22 am

"You know,I hardly remember my mom."she said.
"HE never told me where is she I don't know if she is even
alive.That bastard"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:14 pm

''Maybe ask him about that stuff. Maybe he would answer if you just asked...'' Zarina answered.
It was already 00:00. Zarina started to feel drowsy. But she didn't want to go to her room. She wanted to stay near Labbys room. She sat there and talked Labby for another half of hour. And then she fell asleep near Labbys door.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 4:41 pm

"Why aren't you my dad"zarina didn't answear so Labby
thought she went to bed.She didn't want to go through the
doot so she used the window.She slowly walked
"AA"she almoust fell but kept on going.She can't stay here
tonight they will bug her.
She reached Benjamins window why not have some fun first?
"Benjamin......Benja"the girl stopped when the boy
started too scream like a little girl.
That was too easy so she kept on goin on the ledge.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next