Old World Journey

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old World Journey - Page 5 Empty Re: Old World Journey

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 3:53 am

"Hmm..What's going on?..oh zombies.."I went back to sleep."ZOMBIES!CERU!"Ceru was barking loudly at the zombies trying to scare them away *like that will work*.I grabbed my axe and started slashing the zombies with Yuri *cause yuri* but I did feel dizzy from the sudden awekening though.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 02, 2012 4:13 am

"OK... ONE CHOICE LEFT..."
I look around to see a good house to stay in for shelter... Won't the others still need to rest? It was only like half an hour.
I hit the accelerate button and crash through the gates of a small house; if it was too big there could be too many entrances for the zombies!
"GUYS! OUT OF THE CAR! GO INTO THE HOUSE!"
I shoot a hole into one of the windows
"GO!"
I grab all the supplies and jump through the smashed window, waiting for the others.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 4:23 am

Sayuri carries the half asleep Beato on her back and jumps trough the window while Mitten on her head and Ceru on her back with Beato. Sayuri puts Beato on the sofa for a quick rest and covers her up with a blanket. She then turns to Pepper:''Hey, where is Jon?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 02, 2012 4:42 am

Jon coughed heavily. He was lying against the back of the car "I hope the others made it to safety... christ this burns..." he was referring to the teeth marks on his neck. As the group was leaving the car a zombie had jumped from the roof towards them. Jon was quick but not quick enough. We managed to shield the others and jab his knife through the zombies heart but not in time to stop it getting his jaws halfway through his neck. The pain was intense. He must have hurt one of his legs too when it came down on him because it hurt too much to move.

He gazed out at the setting sun. The zombies would soon crawl their way out of whatever hole most of them seemed to stay in during the day. It wouldn't matter. He was ready. In one hand he held the hunting knife still coated in blood, in the other his revolver locked and loaded. The shotgun was on his back. The sun went down. The screams of the dead crawled up through the sky. "Yippee ki-yay motherfuckers."

Last edited by Jpyo on Wed May 02, 2012 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cos your face.)
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 4:50 am

Sayuri sees Jon lying against the car. She jumped trough the window and checked if he still was alive.''JON!'' She screamed out. Picked him up... Well tried to pick him up he was heavier then Beato... But she still did it and got him in the house trough the window. ''Guys we need medicine for Jon!'' Sayuri looked at Pepper.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 02, 2012 5:07 am

"OH!"
I run inside the house where I left the supplies and take out the medicine I took from the medical section of the jail, I had all sorts.
"Which one should he take? What's wrong with him?!?! Does he have a fever?"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 02, 2012 5:19 am

Jon mumbled in his unconscious state. His mind was a flood of past memories. One second he was watching The Simpsons with his sister and Jenna Murphy from down the street. The next he was looking at his dad rise from the dead. And then he was listening to Deputy Beagle say "...the message came through on the official military state radio wave lengths. It's calling out to all survivors, I can't get an exact location but if we follow the highway maybe we can get close enough to reply back on the radio" but Jon couldn't go how could he when his sister was dying of a zombie bite on her leg he couldn't just leave her so Deputy Beagle gave him his revolver and wished they meet again some day and that was that.

Now Jons thoughts were suddenly very recent. Just a few mintues to be exact. He had been outside still, and had just cut down a zombie who had wandered close to his postion by the car. Then he saw him. The dark one. "...the one eyed zombie..." he muttered through his sleep.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 5:36 am

Beatrice all this time was sleeping and just sleeping.Wake me up when the panic stops.K?Thanks.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 5:40 am

Sayuri tried to wake Beato up. Finally she woke up. Then Sayuri took a first aid kit from the table and tried to find something useful in it.''Where is Pepper? DAMN IT!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 5:51 am

"Five more minutes grandma.."I got woken up by a hit on the shoulder "OUCH!What's the big-...deal.."Looks like something serious since Sayuri was looking through the first aid kid.I looked around and jon was wounded and where is Pepper?!"Yuri what happend!?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 02, 2012 5:52 am

The dark one had been the fourth or maybe fifth zombie to approach Jon during his stand. Each one before him had been simple work, a bullet here a slash there. But when he looked at this one Jon simply froze. It's skin was dark and blistered and (corrupted?) unlike any zombie he had seen before. The next thing he noticed was it's clothes. It was wearing what looked like a soldiers uniform of sorts, but where the symbol to mark rank was only a small piece of plastic with a bar code and number on it. And as Jon looked up he saw the final and most horrifying thing. In place of it's left eye was a punctured sac with a rusted dagger dug in all the way to the hilt. When the zombie started to laugh Jon could only assume he was now dead and dreaming. This was impossible. The zombie turned and walked away. Jon blacked out from shock.

He began to writhe in pain on the couch still mumbling about the encounter. His wounds would need to be disinfected and bandaged fast if he was to survive the night.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 5:55 am

I took the bandages and Yuri got some meds.Which we used to disinfect the wound.After raping the bandages he was still in pain I wasen't sure what to do so I asked Yuri if she knew.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 03, 2012 2:42 am

''Well... Maybe he can not be in pain if I give him some pain killers.'' Sayuri takes out pain killers out of her bag and gets a glass of water ~The pain killers work on any kind of pain~ and says:''Jon, open up.'' Jon barely opens his mouth. Sayuri inserts the pain killers in his mouth and pours the water in his mouth. <<I hope these will be enough to kill his pain>> Sayuri though to herself.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 03, 2012 2:47 am

I hope he will be alright..Everyone became like my family in this short time.We can't seperate..Well,I can't..I sudenly filled like there was some small box in my bag.Oh right the herbal tea.I took out the box with the tea and asked "maybe we can make some tea and eat it with the cookies."hoping this will make everyone atleast a little bit relaxed.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Thu May 03, 2012 3:25 am

I run down the stairs
"I'm back! Sorry, I hadn't been to the toilet in ages... What about you guys?"
I give a surprised face... None of them had been to the toilet!
"Uhm.. Yeah, upstairs is safe, I inspected all the rooms with these torches I found at the jail I was at..."
I take out the torches and give them each one, leaving 2 left in the bag.
"Yeah... Please don't lose those! There are exactly four rooms upstairs, choose one for the night, when it's 1am I'll call Sayuri to go on guard! Then at 5am Beatrice can go on guard. For now, I'll stay."
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 03, 2012 3:29 am

"ok,we will have tea for breakfast then.And thank you for the tourches"I put the box back in my bag.But I'm still scared to sleep alone,what if something happens?"Umm..."I turned towards Sayuri and said
"W-will it be allright if I sleep with you Sayuri?"I felt like a small tear drop rolled through my cheek.I was pretty much expecting a 'no'.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 03, 2012 3:58 am

While the girls were heading up the stairs and discussing their sleeping arrangements, Jon was beginning to come out of his comatose state. We would live... for now anyway. He was only half way back to consciousness when suddenly his mumbling became something of a low scream "ONE EYE ONE EYE THE ONE EYED DEMON HUNTS US" and then he was awake and the pain in his neck stopped his speech. He craned his head left. Pepper was sitting on a chair beside him, staring in shock. His gun was raised slightly, but in a way that seemed more like an unconscious reflex than an intent to harm. He did his best to talk but his throat was parched "Where... how..."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 03, 2012 4:17 am

Sayuri say with a smile on herself:''Of course if you feel scared to be alone you can come with me in one room!'' Sayuri took Beatos hand and ran up to the first room they could find. <<I hope Jon is okay... He sometimes worries me... Wait... Since when am I worried bout someone... I guess I'm attached to these people...>>
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 03, 2012 4:26 am

Ahh..I feel so much safer now.Ceru,Sayu and mittens are with me.Pepper and Jon are ok..well I hope so.I guess it would be nice to get some reast...I feel asleep and saw the dream
~~~~~~~~MAGIC~~~~~~~~~
"Wait,for me I can't run that fast!"I ran as fast as I can through a field my grandfather was infront of me "Common Beatrice!We don't want to see Hildas pancakes cold!"He was so happy saying that.
But...then...everything went dark..grandpa he was turning into something scary..no..no,no,no,no,NO!!!
'Agh!"I woke up,Sayuri was still sleeping aswell as Ceru and Mittens.Ugh,I fell back on my back..this is gonna be a LONG night.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Fri May 04, 2012 6:58 am

I decide just standing at the stairs is a bad idea, since they could be lurking downstairs and gathering to attack me! :O
So I go downstairs... Whilst going down the stairs, I trip and fall down, breaking through a painting and landing in a completely different room! I hadn't seen this room before... This is so like the movies! Suddenly... It all goes dark, like the painting had just repaired itself and a wall appeared back behind it... How?
"What the hell..."
"WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!? WHY CAN'T IT HAPPEN TO THAT SAYURI BITCH!?!?!?" I shout out.
I immediately regret it... If they heard me they would think I'm a jealous prima donna...
I look around... Nothing. It's completely dark. Why do I keep getting kidnapped?!?! And I was on guard... The other guys are totally vulnerable now.
"FUCK... Couldn't I just have sat there..."
Slowly the lights brighten, and I shout. For what I see next is a one eyed zombie...
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Then I wake up with a shout. I had dozed off on the chair at the top of the stairs... I was sweating, soaking wet and SO RELIEVED. I had never felt so much better to have friends like Jon, Beato and Sayuri protecting me. All for one and one for all!

Then I think to myself... Could THIS be all a dream? Am I living in a state of dreaming...
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Fri May 04, 2012 8:09 am

Suddenly Jon couldn't seem to recall the event he witnessed outside. He felt like he was forgetting something... but no matter how hard he thought it didn't work. His wounds stung. He felt like hell... would he survive this second wave of infection? His sister didn't... but Pepper had? It suddenly occurred to him that Pepper was completely fine. Despite what happened back at that house where they first met where Pepper had seemed so sick he had gotten better in no time... infact he seemed stronger... maybe even smarter?

A rustle in the bushes. Jon propped himself up and looked out the window. For a split second he thought he saw a figure... but then it was gone. He shook his head. He was being silly. Slowly he got up. There was still a numb pain in his leg... but it wasn't that bad. One of the others must have slipped him some painkillers. He took it easy for a minute and then got moving. At the stairs he met Pepper. He looked a little frightened so Jon decided to stick with him for awhile. Once again Jon felt like his mind wasn't in the right place. He turned to Pepper and asked "Hey man, you ever feel kinda like something is watching you?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Sayuri woke up because of Pepper screaming out something if I'm not mistaken he said :''THAT SAYURI BITCH!?!?!?'' She though to herself <<He is going to die...>>. Sayuri turned to Beato who was asleep next to her. She whispered ''Beato, sorry...'' She got up out of the bed and open and closed the door quietly and went to the guys. She said:''Hey... Let's swap? I'll guard now and you two can go to bed... I won't be able to sleep for a long time now so go get some rest... and Pepper whats with the ''THAT SAYURI BITCH'' thing'' Sayuri glared at Pepper waiting for his next excuse.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sat May 05, 2012 6:40 am

"Uhm... Uh... It was a dream, I wasn't thinking straight!!! Ugh... Do you want to switch guards? I'm getting tired..."
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 05, 2012 6:43 am

''That's what I'm doing here! GO TO BED AND I'LL GUARD! NOW SHOO!'' Sayuri tells Pepper again.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sat May 05, 2012 6:50 am

"Fine..."
Walking away from the guard chair I realise how scared I am of Sayuri, and how she WANTS me to be scared. In the heat of the moment, I turn around and kick her chair
"Don't mess with me bitch."
I give her an evil glare and we become enemies with that closing stare. I turn and go to the room nobody had slept in yet, and lay there. Processing through my mind that that was the most stupid thing I ever done.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next