Old World Journey

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old World Journey - Page 6 Empty Re: Old World Journey

Post  Jon on Sat May 05, 2012 6:54 am

"Well that has to be the stupidist thing he's ever done..." Jon said to Sayuri. Suddenly the pain flared up in his neck again. "Shit... I'm getting double vision..." he leaned back against the wall and slowly eased himself down onto the floor. "You think we'll make it out of this? Every day it just seems harder and harder. When I think back of all the people who I knew just eight months ago... my parents, my sister Moira, Mike Lawrence... they're all gone now... it all looks so hopeless."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 05, 2012 6:56 am

Sayuri sat down on the chair anyways. She sat there and though <<Whats wrong with that moron... Saying I'm his enemy... Jesus... MEN THESE DAYS! At least Jon is more useful then Pepper... He is a weak link in this team...>> Sayuri sighted. ''Jon, we will make it... I'm not saying that because I think so... But because it's a promise! I won't even let Pepper be killed even though he is the weak link!'' Sayuri smiled so don't worry.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sat May 05, 2012 7:24 am

Laying in bed allowed me to think of all the events going by me at lightning speed. This whole thing is mental...
How are we going to ever defeat all the zombies? ... We need to find their weakness! Like Superman... He has kyroptonite as his weakness... We need to find the kryptonite for the zombies... What could it be?... I'll tell the others my ideas tomorrow morning, for now I should just rest in the comfort of Sayuri...

Wait, what? I JUST MADE HER MY ENEMY!
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 07, 2012 1:41 am

I woke up and started to look around "Sayuri..."she's gone..how could she?!
I went outside to look to see her talking to Jon.I started to sit near them ignoring Sayuri as I was mad at her she could atlest wake me up or leave a note or something.Hmph.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 07, 2012 2:07 am

"Beatrice you're awake, how are you feeling?" asked Jon as she came and sat beside them. He moved his head slightly to acknowledge her, and had to put his hand to his neck to deal with the stinging. He felt along the marks for the first time; they were long, when he pushed the zombie off him its teeth must have ripped along his neck as he did. "I hope the car isn't messed up too badly down there, we left a lot of stuff in it. Once Pepper wakes up I think we should get moving again, I can't help but feel we're losing time."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 07, 2012 2:10 am

"...I'm fine.."I answeard.His voice is so annoiying,why is he even talking he should have his tong cut off.I soghed and kept starring at the stairs.I hate this place and everyone who is here,why coden't the zombies get me sonner?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon May 07, 2012 2:19 am

''Beatrice... I'm Sorry that I didn't tell you that I'm switching shifts with Pepper and Beato... I know your mad at me now because I didn't tell you... So I'm sorry...'' Sayuri apologizes to Beatrice. Sayuri looked at Jon :''Jon... You should take a nap damn it...'' Sayuri is pretty worried bout the people in this house.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 07, 2012 2:30 am

"..."I won't talk to her.She betrayed me and our love friendship.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 07, 2012 2:34 am

Jon could see there was something going on between the two and decided it was probably best he left them alone to sort it out. "Yeah alright I'll head to bed for awhile, you two take care now." he hobbled off into one of the rooms now aware that his left foot was starting to hurt again. He closed the door and laid down on the bed but couldn't sleep. Between the pain and the nightmare he couldn't quite remember he just couldn't nod off. And so there he laid for the rest of the night lost in his thoughts.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon May 07, 2012 3:17 am

Sayuri felt guilty for kinda betraying Beatrice. Sayuri grabbed her head and screamed out :'' FUCK!!! I'M SORRY BEATO! HOW MAN-'' Sayuri quieted down after she understood she was going mad again. Then she lowered her voice and said :''I really am sorry, Beatrice...'' Sayuri took out a cookie pack. She was offering the whole pack to Beatrice. ~Will she accept or decline? NEXT TIME! ON RPG FORUM!~
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 07, 2012 3:21 am

Beatrice looked at the cookie pack,yeah she loved them but.."No thank you.I'll go see if there are any zombies downstairs."She stood up took her axe and went downstairs to cheack.But in reality she wanted to get away from Sayuri.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon May 07, 2012 3:41 am

Sayuri even felt worse now. Because she knew that Beatrice wanted to get away from her. She had an idea... That girl hasn't eaten for a while damn it! She took out a bottle of water and the cookie pack. Went down stairs quietly *like Santa* put the cookies and the bottle on the table near the stairs. Then went back up quietly *like Santa*. And said:''Mission Accomplished!'' Then Her tummy rumbled. She grabbed and sighted. <<I have no food left...>> She frowned. <<Ah... It's okay! I CAN TAKE IT YEAH!>> She raised her hands in the sky!
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 07, 2012 3:43 am

Jon rolled over to take the pressure off his left foot. He smiled as the first rays of morning sun hit his face. Though he had lost much sleep in the night it hadn't seemed to have affected him. As he stood out of bed he felt a sudden pain and realized the painkillers had all but worn off. He looked around for something he could use as a makeshift crutch but nothing was salvageable. Reluctantly he slung his shotgun over his shoulder and after emptying it of ammo (No use blowing his foot off right?) he managed to use it as a walking stick. He walked out into the hall and saw Sayuri gently nodding in and out of a half sleep. He smiled and left her for the moment. He hobbled through to Peppers room and after a bit of encouragement with the back of his hand managed to wake the kid up. "Time to go Pepper, we've still got another ten or twelve miles to go today."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 07, 2012 3:50 am

Beato had enough rest she just walked around the hallway downstairs."Augh,..I'm feeling hungry.."she looked around trying to find something that would get her mind out of food when she spotted a water bottle and some cookies."It's not nice to eat others but.."she stared at them for a while and said "Just one won't hurt.."she took one cookie and ate it wich latter turned into half a bottle of water and seven cookies.She then thought it would be cruel to leave the others withouth food.So she put them in her bag "I'll give it to them when they'll wake up."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Mon May 07, 2012 6:14 am

I wake up with the sound of Jon's voice.
"blufgh"
I try to talk but the sleep was so intense that I forgot most of what I knew.
"Oh! Hi Jon! Oh, do you want a new bandage for your foot or something?"
I get out my backpack and take out the first aid kid I had saved for emergencies that I found in the back of the house.
"Here you go dude!"
Giving him the bandage, I run downstairs and look out the window, the car seemed broken, all the doors were ripped off... But the trunk was still closed! What a relief! All we need to worry about is not falling out of the car when driving...
"Ok. Let's just have a small breakfast and then leave this place!"
Placing a cookie in my mouth, I sit at the table that had gun holes through it, probably someone fighting off a zombie one day...
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 08, 2012 3:59 am

Beatrice smilled at Pepper."Have another one,you need energy to fight off those mean zombies".She gave the blue haired boy some more cookies "Since you became so confident it makes you look really really cool."

*ZANE DO SOMETHING!!*
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 am

Jon stared deep into the partially shattered mirror. A stranger stared back. His skin had turned pale, and dark lines were forming underneath his eyes. The telltale signs of the so called "super flu" as the media had liked to call it. Along his neck the distinctive bite marks had begun to swell slightly and were looking quote dark themselves. His hair was a ragged mess that now covered his ears, and facial hair was quickly becoming noticeable. He had also lost a lot of weight. He had never been a terribly sporty kid and as a result was a bit heavier than average, but looking now his clothes hung off his frame. Through the rips in his tshirt he could vaguely spot his ribs when he took a breath. "This isn't me. This can't be me."

Be picked a shard of the mirror from the sink and held it close to his wrist. He stood there like that for less than a minute, but to him it seemed like an eternity. He wanted to escape this nightmare once and for all. To be with his family again. And then he dropped it. Family were the people who looked out for you no matter what, they're the people you love even when you say you hate them, your family are the ones you'd do anything to protect and they'd do the same for you. "They're my family now. And we've gotta stick together." He finished changing the bandage on his foot and went downstairs where the others were sat around the table eating. He let out a quiet laugh when he saw this. The family all sitting down at the table for breakfast. Using the walking stick he had found in one of the bedrooms he marched over and joined them, picking up a couple of cookies as he did. "I saw the car from the upstairs window. Things a wreck and if we're gonna stay safe we'll need to replace it down the line but for now it'll do us good enough to reach the army base. So, who's driving?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 15, 2012 3:34 am

Sayuri half asleep looked at everyone. :''Oh yeah... I forgot I have something useful... Well if they work of course...'' She took out 4 police radios. ''My dad was a cop... So I though these might be useful so I took them. I think we should all keep one...'' She handed one to Jon, Beato and Pepper and took one for herself too. ''So... We're going to ride this peace of crap till the base?'' *sigh*... Looking at Pepper Sayuri saw how Pepper wanted to drive the car... But then she turned to Beato:'' Beato... If you want to drive the car... You can... I trust you on that...'' Sayuri is trying to make conversation but she hasn't slept well lately so she is sleepy very sleepy.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 15, 2012 3:38 am

Beato looked at Pepper."I don't feel like driving,can I please change with someone?"her voice was pretty silent so it was hard to understand what the hell is she saying but you can manage.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Tue May 15, 2012 3:40 am

"Wait"
I still have my mouth full.
I finish eating and stand up.
"Let me drive, I know a shopping centre not very far from here! We can stock up... And...", pointing to my clothes, ripped and very dirty, "maybe get a bit more presentable for some zombie butt kicking?"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 am

"I agree with that idea.If you want I can wash and fix your clothes if you find me some water and soap aswell as a sewing kit."Beatrice smiled.But she quickly stopped,turned around with a small blush on her face"Umm....P-Pepper,your..pants are un-zipped..."
(Can't miss a chance to humiliate Pepper._.)
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 15, 2012 3:55 am

Jon stared down at his own clothes once again. These had been his favourite pair of pants but a few more rips and they wouldn't leave much to the imagination. "Alright shopping centre it is. Yeah. That's actually a pretty good idea, we can probably get a whole bunch of stuff there. Shit if we're lucky they might have one of those fancy prize give away cars we could take." He finished his cookies by washing them down with water and unholstered his gun. "I'll go make sure the yard is clear, follow me out when you're ready."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Tue May 15, 2012 4:18 am

"Okay!"
I get in the car and get the engine running. We hardly have any fuel left.
"Come on! Don't make me waste the fuel on combustion!"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 15, 2012 4:22 am

Sayuri ran outside the house with Mitten on her head. ''Sorry that I'm late! Heh... Mitten needed to pee...'' She laughed. She hoped in the car while giving Mitten food. She though to herself << Ah... Why did my brother protect me that day... He could have lived... And it would have been use fuller for everyone else... He was smarter... Handsome... Kind... But why did he have to protect me that day?>> Sayuri sighted with a sad and depressed face. She was about to cry. Her eyes became watery. She though to herself << NO I WON'T CRY! I HAVE NEVER CRIED IN FRONT OF ANYONE... SO I WON'T>>
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 15, 2012 4:32 am

Beato sit in the car with Ceru in her lap.She patted him but he suddenly started to lick Sayuris face."Ceru!What are you.."she saw that the girl was about to cry"..doing..."she just stared at her she could never imagin she could cry.She was always the cool,kind leader in her eyes a little heartless too but..why is she crying?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next