Old World Journey

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old World Journey - Page 7 Empty Re: Old World Journey

Post  Flammy on Tue May 15, 2012 4:50 am

She snapped out of it because Ceru started to lick her face. She looked at Ceru and smiled. :'' Thank you everyone... for everything...'' She thanked. And kept on smiling. <<Oh... crap... what happened to my cool character?!?! Now they will think I'm a cry baby!?! KYA!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 15, 2012 5:05 am

Jon walked slowly back into the driveway with his gun in one hand and his walking stick in the other. "It's all clear as far as the eye can see." he got into the front passenger seat, sweeping the glass from the broken windscreen aside. "Let's get moving, nothing like a little ol' trip to the mall eh?" he laughed as Pepper put the car into gear and reversed out of the driveway.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 15, 2012 5:31 am

"I haven't been there for ages."she giggled."Ill make sure to make your clothe as good as new there."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 2:07 am

Sayuri sighted... ''A mall? Heh... I have only been to one once in my life... This will be interesting...'' She then though what she should get for Mitten, food, equipment, etc. << I guess I'll just wait till we will get there!>> She smiled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 16, 2012 2:47 am

I drive and after hitting a few bushes and going in the wrong lane I finally get there.
"Ok guys... Let's split the jobs up?"
"Jonpatrick, go and get like one of those cans of fuel for the car and any more weapons you can find, Sayuri you can get food! There are loads of food shops. Beato can you get batteries for the walky talkies and ... actually maybe you could steal some mobile phones from somewhere?"
I smile and forget that I didn't assign anything for myself.
"Oh yeah! I'll get like... new clothes and stuff...! Seeya! Meet here in about an hour!"
I smile one last time and walk away
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 2:55 am

Sayuri got pissed because Pepper... Some useless guy! Stole hear leader position... <<What if I get him poisonous food... or just poison?>> Sayuri giggled. She and mitten went to the food department. She took some fruit, bread, water bottles etc. Then she went out of the food department and saw that she has a lot of time on her hands so she went to the pet shop to get Mitten and Ceru some cat and dog food and a few toys. She took a big bags of food for the both of them and got a few chew toys. Animals need to chew. She then passed by a bag store... She took one of the big bags to place in the food and then she passed by a medicine shop. She took some medical equipment. Then she went back to the meeting place.

Last edited by Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 16, 2012 2:55 am

"Yes,I'll go steal so-....STEAL!?NO NO NO NO!THAT IS WRONG STEALING IS WRONG!"Beato got nervouse.She always thought she will borrow some battaries and a sewing kit but STEAL is something she can't do.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 3:57 am

Sayuri remembered the thing they were talking bout about the prize car thing. So she though << I have a lot of time left... Maybe I can look for it... OF COURSE I WILL AND END PEPPERS-LOSER-FACE LEADERSHIP!>> She got psyched up and started to look for one. She passed by a few shops until she reached some stairs that went downwards... She though <<These stairs probably goes down to cellar... I'll go check down then.>> She walked down the stairs... It was a parking lot with a lot of broken cars which wouldn't work maybe one of them would but this was the worst place she could have chosen to go to. She looked around tried not to make any noises because she did hear some noises she didn't want to attract attention to her self yet... She quietly went up the stairs and locked away the door and went back to the meeting place.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 16, 2012 4:01 am

"I'm not stealing just borrowing..:Beatrice said to herself.She took the battaries and two sewing kits.And then she topped at the pet shop to getsome food for Ceru.After that she patted his head when she was walking to the meeating place she saw somethingi n the distance.She ran up to it with her axe on the ready but what she saw was "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"...corpses.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 4:06 am

Sayuri heard a scream she knew who's it was <<BEATO!>> She ran quickly towards her voice and saw a lot of corpses she yelled out :''SHIT! BEATRICE, I know your angry at me but lets put the anger down for now and fight these scum down! You game?'' She asked while hopping Beato will accept.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 16, 2012 4:07 am

"Goddammit the fool..." Jon muttered to himself. As he had suspected there was no cans of fuel in the malls car accessory shop. Plenty of spinning rims, fuzzy dice and playboy bumper stickers but no fuel. He stabbed the zombie who appeared to have been the cashier before he died again. "This is a waste of time..." He hopped back onto his feet and decided to check out the clothes store. He'd re-suggest finding a new car when they all met up.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 16, 2012 4:28 am

"T-t..there dead...but they still look alive.."Beatrice was holding Ceru as she was sitting on the floor.The thing that they are still fresh means they died not so long ago...but who..and why so many?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 2:45 am

''Beatrice, there are a lot of zombies here so be prepared!'' Saying that Sayuri lifted her sword and started on rampage attack which knocked off a few zombies but she didn't stop because of that she started to swing her sword even more so they would get knocked off. In hope of reaching the other she yelled out :''JON!!! PEPPER!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!'' In despair she even would have been happy to see Pepper because maybe he would have been someone who would have knocked off a few zombies... Wait no... He lost her dagger a long time ago...
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 3:04 am

"R-right."Beatrice grabbed her axe and started to kill zombies,Ceru helped her by barking at them and bitting there legs."Theres too many of them.Go,go,go!"she grabbed Yuris hand and ran away with Ceru.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 17, 2012 3:26 am

Jon checked out his new threads in the mirror. He'd traded in his tattered tracksuit pants for a pair of jeans, and swapped out the ripped t-shirt for a new one with the Anarchy symbol on it. With a bit of effort he'd cleaned up the leather jacket, and some polish had done his boots wonders. He'd done his best to trim back his hair and facial hair into something a little more stylish. Throw in a pair of aviator sunglasses and he now looked like something out of a biker film. With his shotgun slung across his back, revolver hung by his side and knife concealed within his jacket, he felt pretty damn badass. As he left the store, kicking a zombie through the half broken glass window for good measure (Shame nobody was around to see it) he thought he heard a scream somewhere across the store. He began to run towards the noise and found Beatrice and Sayuri running his way followed by a ravenous pack of the undead. He quickly pulled his revolver from it's holster and began to fire into the crowd of zombies.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 4:19 am

Sayuri saw Jon and yelled out in a happy and relieved voice :''JON! YOU CAME! I was worried!'' She sighted. Then she said :''I don't think we can run away just by running... For now let's just run and fend off the zombies... Mitten hold on tight!'' She then raiser her sword and took Beato by her hand and ran trough the zombie rampage. While swiftly slashing off the dead beings called zombies.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 4:55 am

Beato slashed the zombie behind her and noded with a smirk.Then she proced killing others while runing away with them.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 17, 2012 4:59 am

Jon pulled down on the trigger again. Just a click. He'd run dry. With these kind of numbers there was no time to reload, he holstered the revolver and slung the shotgun down across his shoulder. He turned it in front of him and blasted down a trio of zombies that had been blocking his path. "The escalators are ahead, we're gonna have to head up!"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Thu May 17, 2012 5:14 am

After choosing the clothes out of how practical they were, I ran.
I was running with a bin bag filled with sweaters and coats and in a smaller bag I carried a red t-shirt with kittens on it for Sayuri, and a green t-shirt for Beato with the picture of a fierce dog on it, these were bound to make them laugh!
In my backpack I had taken the only weapons I found, which were a few hammers and some hard candy like in the movies where they trip over the balls.

As I walk back with the weight on my back... I see the others in trouble...!
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 17, 2012 5:32 am

Jon pumped the shotgun again and let out another shot. He would need to reload soon, he just hoped he'd remember before it was too late. As they reached the next floor they saw Pepper bundled down in gear "Pepper where have you been? We gotta get out of here fast."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Thu May 17, 2012 5:36 am

"WHAT THE FRICK?" I shout.
"Ok! Just take me to any random car and let's get out of here! Come on! Let's look for one!"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 17, 2012 5:45 am

As the group ran along the upper level, shooting and slashing along the way, Jon stopped as he spied something on the ground below. He didn't fucking believe it. Sat on a large display area was a beautiful new four door sports car. "Guys, I think I've found us a way out in style."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 5:48 am

Sayuri answered to Jon :''Dude... Why must you do everything in style? You look so awesomely cool in those clothes.... and you fight like a cool dude too and etc'' She didn't finish talking bout how Jon was awesome and so. She was stopped by the others jumping in the car she followed them in. ''Oh.. And Pepper... STEAL MY LEADERSHIP AGAIN AND ILL KILL YOU!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 18, 2012 2:29 am

"If it makes you feel better I think you are a greath leader miss Sayuri and a very pretty one too."Beato said and looked away for some reason it fealt strange.(DUDE YOUR LAST CHANCE!!)
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 18, 2012 2:33 am

Sayuri blushed by the comment Beato made and became a cool leader again and said :'' Thank... you...'' She mumbled... Then she turned away completely blushing. Because she had never heard anyone say that to her.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next