Old World Journey

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old World Journey - Page 8 Empty Re: Old World Journey

Post  Jon on Fri May 18, 2012 5:08 am

"Hey there's plenty of times to explore lesbianism later, we gotta roll" joked Jon as he grabbed for the door handle; it was unlocked. He checked the ignition; the key was in it. Jon thought that if there was such a thing as fate this was it. "Alright let's get in and get out!" He jumped into the front seat and revved the engine as the others threw their things in and took their seats. He pressed his foot down hard on the accelerator and tore through the mall, smashing in the glass doors to the outside as he did. The open road ahead of them the gang returned to their plans to heading for Military Base Echo Hotel.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 18, 2012 5:11 am

"Ok...Wait what?"she didn't get what he said.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 19, 2012 2:30 am

''What did you say, Jon...'' Her smile went in to an evil glare. ''You want to die young?'' She asked with a smile.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 19, 2012 4:04 am

"Shit babe, better to die young living life to the max then waste life growing old!" yelled Jon as he continued to press down on the accelerator. As they exited the carpark he purposely made a long term to knock down a pair of zombies. "Whoo! Roadtrip!" he screamed at the top of his lungs as he hung his head out the window. Despite the troubled looks of his companions he continued to increase speed. Little did they know that a mixture of sickness, painkillers and adrenaline was pushing his mind over the edge into delirium. His eyes grew wide and his grin grew wider as he made a sharp turn into the highway. In his mind this all seemed so normal, nothing odd about trundling down the road at 80mph. In fact it didn't even seem remotely dangerous to him. "All you see before us is ours my friends, time to rock this world!"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sat May 19, 2012 6:16 am

"What the actual fudge, did you spike his drink or something Sayuri?"
I look at Jon and he is smiling maniacally.
"Maybe the zombie bite's getting to him..."
Looking outside I realise it's getting very dark. I turn on the torch I had in my backpack. So, ghost stories anyone?
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 19, 2012 6:24 am

''How can you think of ghost stories when we will have a car crash if Jon doesn't chill out!'' Sayuri yells out while holding on to her seat. ''Maybe some damn pain killers with the zombie bite mixed up in his head and now he is all psycho crazy?'' Sayuri said.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sat May 19, 2012 6:32 am

"FINE!" I yell. The wind was very noisy, we were going at 150 kilometers per hour now.
"OH MY GOSH! Jon slow down!" I shout as we almost crash into a lamp.

"Whatever... I'm going to take a nap, Sayuri do you what you want to keep him from killing us."
I close my eyes and fall asleep next to Beato on the back seat
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 19, 2012 8:06 pm

"Why are we g-(bipolar ftw!)"Beato shut up for a while and grabbed her head it suddenly started to hurt from all the comotion "HEY JACKASS!WE ALREADY GOT IN TROUBLE IN THE HOUSE 'ZOMBIES CAN ONLY COME THROUGH THE FIRST FLOOR'YEAH RIGHT!sO SLOW THIS PIECE OF CRAP NOW BEFORE I SCRATCH YOUR FACE"she yelled her bipolar swings always came withouth a warning and it was one of them.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 19, 2012 9:07 pm

"Nah nah it's all good... gotta keep on rolling... rolling down the line..." as he said this his eyes slowly drooped down and he fell into unconsciousness. The adrenaline rush that drove him forward had worn off and he had become incredibly tired. As he passed out his hands began to drag the car left, and if someone didn't take the wheel they'd surely flip over the highway into the valley below. *That's your cue jackasses!*
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Beato grabbed the wheel and started to drag it to the right."YOU WANNA DIE!?LET GO."she bit his head and he let go they stopped almoust falling off."Oh ok.....Who the fuck is not a complet idiot?"she glARED at the others.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 pm

''Beato... Maybe you should take the wheel... I trust you the most with the wheel... Now we saw that Jon is completely crazy... and Pepper is just stupid... I trust you with the wheel...'' She said.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm

"Whatever,but..GET SLEEPING JACKASS OFF ME HE IS HEAVY!!"she started to yell and kicking.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Sayuri pulled Jon to the backseat. She yelled out:''JESUS! HOW HEAVY CAN THIS DUDE BE?!?'' She then accidentally pulled him on her like he was squishing her.''I don't wanna die early!'' She yelled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Beato then started to drive.Headace again."Ugh...WHA!"she almoust hit a street lamp."Umm....Is everyone ok?"she asked shyly.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 19, 2012 10:43 pm

In his dreams Jon was reliving moments from the last eight months. The news reports about a virus. The government talking about vaccines that never came. Military blockades appearing along the major roads and then disappearing again a month later. Everyone dying. People going missing. Some got better. Then the dead ones got up again. More people died. People began to group together to survive. The world around them seemed to die. Suddenly the world as people knew it was so small without the internet or television to tell them what was happening. Then he was alone again. And then he met the three kids from school who he never really knew. Now he was near death again. The circle would soon close.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Sayuri pushed off Jon from her and pushed him on Pepper. She gasped for air. ''So to the military base!'' She screamed while her hair was messed up.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 19, 2012 11:06 pm

"ok.."Beatrice squeekd like a little mouse and started heading towards the military base.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun May 20, 2012 2:13 am

''Hey guys... What was our goal in the military base? Just weapons or something?'' Sayuri asked in confusion while slapping Jon back to his senses. Sayuri knew they weren't far from the base any more... Just maybe a hour or two... So she had to know what will they be doing in it.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 am

In his half conscious state Jon mumbled "Military radio waves... rally point.. head north..."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun May 20, 2012 5:00 am

Sayuri looked at Jon with a poker-face. ''Okay... So he isn't that crazy as we thought... Maybe he needs some sleep.'' She then stops slapping Jon in the face. She makes him seat against Pepper shoulder. Because Pepper was fat and so his shoulder would be... Softer... Jigglier... or something! Then she put a blanket on him. ''He looks so cute and peaceful when he is sleeping...'' Sayuri has a blushed face which is happy.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun May 20, 2012 6:12 am

*After his sleep Jon started to glow grabbing Pepper and kissing him passionatly they turn into a magical princess fairy balerina and started to fly across the sky they destroyed all the zombies with rainbow butt magic and disaperd now everyone is happy <3 *

"We're here...Why are you blushing at Jon?"Beato looked worried.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 21, 2012 12:03 am

When Jon woke up his mind was on a much safer level than before his wild ride in the front seat, but the pain and sickness were coming and he was forced to use the walking stick again. "We're finally here. I just hope we find somebody else here..." as the car approached the entrance Jon had to get out and help manually lift the gate (It was one of those ones made of a long pole that rose up, like in a toll both) so they could get the car through. As he hobbled back to the car door he noticed something in the corner of his eye. From outside the little booth where the gate guard would have been he could spot a leg. The natural assumption in this case was that it was a dead zombie. But on closer inspection it was much worse. It was the gate guard alright, and sure as be he was dead. But he hadn't turned zombie, he looked sick but he hadn't turned feral. There was a single bullet hole right through his forehead. Jon shook his head as he got back into the car trying to tell himself it was nothing, but all at once he was certain that something was wrong on this base.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon May 21, 2012 12:34 am

''I kinda have this bad feeling that something might happen in here...'' Sayuri said while Jon getting his ass back in the car. ''If we will need to have an epic battle with zombies or even someone stronger then them... We won't manage if Pepper will be useless with no weapons... And Beato and I can only attack close range... While Jon can do battle from a far... But whit this state he won't be able to do it fast...'' Sayuri started to get concerned if its a good idea to go in the base.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 1:48 am

"Y-yuri..I can stay close with you,I'm a little scared of this place."Beatrice said with teary eyes as she was holding Sayuris hand.
She was looking at the eart,the military base looked really big and scary to her.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon May 21, 2012 2:38 am

"Guess we better decide before we go in, do we split up or stay together? No telling whats in there, could be some soldiers holed up with machine guns on guard and if I walked up to them I'd look half dead. Or with the electricity down one of us could fall down an elevator shaft. I'd prefer we keep close, even if just for now."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next