Old World Journey

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old World Journey - Page 9 Empty Re: Old World Journey

Post  Labby on Mon May 21, 2012 3:18 am

"Y-YES!"with that Beato grabbed Sayuri,Pepper and Jon then went into the base.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 22, 2012 2:33 am

''I think we should somehow check out the base. You guys... I'll go check a round here... I need to investigate. So... You three stand in a group. We will keep contact trough walkie-talkies. GOT THAT?'' Sayuri pulled out 2 hand guns that she got in the mall with bullets in it of course. She put one in each of her pockets. She then took out her walkie-talkie and took her sword and ran away in the darkness. <<I hope I'll be alright in here... I'm mostly worried about Beato and Jon... I'm worri- OH yeah... Pepper too... Heh... Maybe...>> She then ran in a little bit deeper.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 3:07 am

*writes shit*
Beato stayed together with the boys afraid to go alone and withouth Sayuri (omg get to the romantic relethionship already the fans are attacking.)
"I hope she will be ok..I'll miss her if she won't come back."she sighed.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 22, 2012 3:51 am

"We should have stuck together." Jon mumbled grumpily. For some reason this group just didn't get the most basic of horror movie principles: Never split up or you're gonna get fucking killed. "I can't stand sitting around here much longer. We got radios, we might as well do something."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 3:54 am

"Your not gonna leave me alone with him are you?"Beato asked pointing at Pepper who was eating his bugers."...I'll go after Yuri!
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 22, 2012 5:15 am

Sayuri though to herself <<Aw... Shit... What have I done... Why did we split up?>> Something falls down and breaks. Sayuri jumps screaming :''KYAA!'' Mitten on her head trying to hold on while Sayuri is freaking out. Then Sayuri calms down and says:''Calm down... Calm down... It was just the wind.'' She feels another presence she turns around and sees a zombie. She slashes the zombies head off then slashes apart. She walks by some stairs and sees a corpse. She knew it wasn't a zombie it was just a hurt human. But he was already dead. ''What has happened here?'' She asked to herself.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 am

"Saaayuriiii!"Labby screamed with Ceru walking besies her."Where are you!?"she kept walking and looking around.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 22, 2012 5:28 am

"Pepper how you holding up? Pepper. Aw fuck." When Jon turned around Pepper was nowhere to be seen. He continued down the hall and was greeted by two more soldiers with bullets through their heads. One of them looked like he was healthy at the time of his death. At the end of the hallways he found an automatic door that had jammed half open when the electricity cut out. He had only seen two other automatic doors so he assumed whatever was behind them was important and quickly squeezed his way through the space in the doorway. What he saw inside haunted him for the rest of his days. *WTF Did Jon find? Tune in next time on the adventures of Dead Guy & Missing Girl!*
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 10:02 pm

"Sayuri..."Beato was feeling nervous.Sudeny Ceru started to bark.That was when the zombie attacked her from behind.
"AAH!GET OFF ME!"with those words she kicked the zombie right in the croach then slashed him in peace with her axe.
She started to breath heavely."I..I..I hope...the other are...ok....C..ceru..."Ceru just licked her face to cheer her up.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 12:53 am

Sayuri was still wondering on how did the man die here. But she was interrupted by someone screaming out her name. She turned around and saw Beato freaking out. ''Beato, I'm over here!'' She waved happily. She waited till Beato ran up to her and said:''I think there might be someone else in this base. Killing humans. Not the zombies but some other force.'' She then started to think she turned to Beato and asked:''Where Jon and Pepper?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 1:01 am

*they be dead....*

"Ahh,I'm not sure.I think they are looking for wepons or something.Pepper is probobly eating his buggers.."she looked around"Other thing?Is something else than zombies on this planet?"she asked in a scared voice.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 am

Jon put his hand to one of the large glass cylinders that were lined up throughout the room. He looked directly into the eyes of the thing suspended in blue liquid inside. Like a zombie but with dark crusty looking skin. It's eyes were bloodshot and the pupils pure black. The place where the name tag on a soldiers uniform would be was simply a barcode and number. This one was 40709. He turned away and surveyed the room. There were at least 100 more of these... giant test tubes. In some of them the creatures seemed to have died already but most seemed simply in suspended animation. 3 of the pods had been opened up or even smashed open and nothing was left at all. Those ones scared him a little. Scattered around the room were pages from reports. From what he could gather he understood this: Originally this had been an attempt to find a cure for the zombie virus. But at some point orders were changed. It became an attempt to develop some kind of super soldier that could eradicate the zombies with ease, manufactured from an advanced strain of the virus. The first subject to be released went mad and murdered the lead scientist. The second ran away and escaped the base never to be seen again. Somehow this all seemed a little familiar to Jon but he couldn't put his finger on it. The last page he found was handwritten and scrawled rather messily. It read:

To whomever reads this I am sorry. We were wrong to play god. As I write this I am dying. General Moore has gone insane and it executing everyone on the base. I was knocked unconscious by his attack but awoke, albeit with great wounds. Test pod 52391 was destroyed in his shooting. The subject was gone when I awoke. I do not know has become of it but I fear for whoever crosses it's path, 52391 proved far more intelligent than his other counter parts.

Before Moore fired upon he claimed his plan was to kill everyone on the base to cover up what went on here. This is of course mad, the chain of command broke months ago when the President and his cabinet died. If you are reading this than please get out of here quickly as you are in great danger. Moore will not stop with the people alive here now, he will kill anyone who arrives here in search of shelter, military and civilian alike. Run now and leave this accursed place behind.

Before he went mad the men here were operating a radio system telling everyone to travel north to the city of Haven. People are gathering there, rebuilding, fighting back against this apocalypse. Hope is not lost.

Proffesor Scott Ridley
July 27th 2013

Jon looked around throughout the room. There was no body. Ridley had either survived or turned. Jon prayed for his soul. He picked the walkie talkie Sayuri had given him from his belt and spoke into it "This is Jon, can anyone hear me? Over."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 1:41 am

She then said to Beato. :''We should find, Jon... And Pepper if he passes by I guess...'' Suddenly she hears her walkie-talkie responding. She heard it say 'This is Jon, can anyone hear me? Over.' . Sayuri picked her walkie-talkie up and said:''This is Sayuri, I can hear you loud and clear. Where are you Jon? Over. '' She asked. Awaiting for the answer.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 1:44 am

He waited for her to say over and then pressed down on the button (When he was a kid he wasn't sure why they had said over all the time but know he knew it was because only one person could talk at once and still have the other person hear) and said "I'm in some kinda lab where they're breeding..." he looked at the tubes and wasn't quite sure what to call them and simply continued "... monsters. There's a note here left by a scientist, it says the commanding officer on this base went mad and murdered anyone still alive. It's dated from last week."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 1:54 am

"Monsters!?Crazy man!We have to find Pepper and get out of here then."Beato said with a worried voice.Hugging Ceru.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 2:07 am

"I think the madman is still somewhere on this base. We need to find Pepper and get the hell out of here fast. Over and out." He stuffed the notes he had picked up into his bag and began to hobble out of the lab as fast as he could. Pain strung up his leg but it didn't matter. Zombies were one thing. Madmen with guns were another.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 2:09 am

Sayuri got that he was over then she said. :''So it's probably dangerous for us to be here. The mad man and the monsters might be lurking around here. Over.'' She then suddenly heard a loud noise. She looked around she saw a vase was broken. Then she saw a shadow. It was a weird one. Then she took a look from where the shadow was coming from. What she saw made her scared so she screamed out :''AHH!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:12 am

"Yuri,what is it?!"she looked back but there was nothing there.She started to shake Yuri to get her back.Seeing that it was useless.Beato grabbed her hand and started to run away with her.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 2:58 am

"Pepper! Pepper don't fuck with me here we're in danger!" Jon called out as he walked through the hall. He had been running but the pain became too intense. At the end of the hall he found him... passed out but seemingly unharmed. He had a machine gun in his arms and there was a dead zombie nearby. Looks like he did alright... this time. Jon hauled him up and pulled his arm across his shoulder. With his damaged foot it was slow going but they had to get out before it was too late.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 3:07 am

Sayuri got out of her shock mood. While seeing Beato was pulling her by her hand. Sayuri said:''To where is the exit? We have to get out!'' Sayuri started to fasten up.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:17 am

"FIND THE OTHERS AND GET THE FUCK OUT!!EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE!!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:28 am

After a long and tense climb up a set of stairs Jon arrived at where they parked the car. He lay Peppers unconscious body in the back and found that Pepper must have found an ammo stockpile because his bag was stuffed with guns and bullets. He took the front seat and started the car, driving closer to the entrance. He picked up the radio and said "Me and Pepper are out in the car, are you guys nearly out? Over."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:31 am

"ALMOUST!!"Beato and Sayuri increesed speed.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:34 am

Jon turned the car around so it was facing the exit. They wouldn't have time to raise the gate this time he'd have to smash through and hope it didn't do much damage. That's when he heard the first gunshot.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:28 am

''There it is! The exit!'' Sayuri pulled Beato even more and started to run even faster. Then they were outside of the base and jumped in the car. Sayuri yelled:''JON! GET THE DAMN CAR GOING!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next