Old World Journey

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Old World Journey - Page 10 Empty Re: Old World Journey

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 4:29 am

Beato hugged Sayuri very thightly burying her face in her.She didn't want to see anything.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 5:04 am

Sayuri blushed. <<So cute... TOO CUTE!>> trying to get the blush off she said:''Jon! Start driving!'' She tried as she could but she couldn't hide the blush.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 5:04 am

Jon put his foot to the pedal and tore out of the base as fast as he could. Someone was firing at them but he couldn't see from where. He drove, and he prayed. He smashed the barrier gate open and the poll rolled off the hood of the car as he turned into the corner.

General Randall Moore had seen the group of teenagers come in from the window in his office. He had taken care of his own men but he knew more would come and so he had waited. Nobody would know what happened here. He removed the rifle from beneath his desk and polished the scope. He'd make sure they never told the world the secrets of Base Echo Hotel. He had found the girls first. From far down the hall he took his shot and missed when the girl moved. The bullet instead smashed a valuable vase. They had ran and he followed determined to protect his world. They got to the car but that wouldn't be a problem. He raised the gun to his shoulder. Aimed down the sights. Looked through the scope. The gun lined itself to the cars gastank. He smiled and began to apply pressure to the trigger. The last thing he saw was a monster with one eye.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 5:38 am

"Is he gone?..."she asked holding Yuri thighter.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 6:06 am

"We're safe now" Jon said, though he wasn't really sure himself and kept his foot planted on the accelerator. The farther they got away from that place the better. He dug his hand into his bag and pulled out the page Professor Ridley had written on and handed it to the girls. "Look here. According to this people are making Haven City a safe place. If nobody has a better idea, I think it should be our next stop."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Sayuri took the page from Jon. Sayuri said to Beato:''He's gone so don't worry!'' Sayuri patted Beatos head. Then she read the paper with Beato and said:''Sure thing... I hope that in that city we will be safe!'' She looked on the seat where Pepper was unconscious. She asked:''And...What happened to that guy?'' she pointed at Pepper.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 6:45 pm

"I found his passed out near a few dead zombies, he seems okay but I hope they have a doctor in Haven. Shit I could probably use a doctor too" he said as he rubbed the marks on his neck. The swelling had gone down a bit but he'd still rather have it checked out. Jon kept driving through the night determined to find their Haven. He probably should have slept or taken up one of the others offers to drive but he wanted to see this through. By sunrise they saw it. A large city surrounded by crude metal walls with a large gate on the main road. Jons face rose with happiness to see that the city was protected. After all their wandering they were finally gonna be able to have a place to call home.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Beato wake up from the sun shining on her face.
She started to rub her eyes "Uuu..."when she stopped.
She saw the city "YURI!YURI!Look!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 24, 2012 2:10 am

Sayuri opened her eyes from Beato shaking her and calling 'yuri'. Then she woke up and said:''Where are we?'' She looked trough the window and saw the place. It had metal walls all over it. ''It's like a jail...'' She sighted. ''I guess it's better than nothing...'' She started to get happy because now they wont need to fight *i guess*
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 3:09 am

"I guess thats one way of looking at it. It's keeping the people in. But it's also keeping the zombies out." Jon said as he pulled the car up to the front gate. From above a voice bellowed down "Wait there, we're sending someone down to process you." A moment later the gates pulled open to the side and a teenage girl with bright ginger hair motioned the group in. She held a rifle in his hand but didn't seem threatening with it. She handed the group a few sheets of paper and said "Alright before we can let you in we just need you to fill in a few forms. It's basic stuff, name, age, weapons carried, previous employment though I doubt that applies to any of you. It's really just so we can keep track of how many people are in the city."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 4:35 am

"Oh ok."she started to fill it in."Does playing the violin at concerts counts as a job?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 am

''Just write nothing in it... You are underage so it doesn't count for us'' Sayuri writes in that shit. She finishes quickly and gives the slip to the ginger haired girl. Sayuri said:''Here ya' go, miss!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 5:06 am

When Beato finished it she gently gave it to the ginger head girl."If you don't mind me asking but what is your name?"
She looked at the ground being alll shy.
*Sayuri was getting jelous!"Damn gingers!!"*
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 5:09 am

Jon filled in his own page and then Peppers to the best of his ability. The ginger girl smiled as she gathered the pages and said "Thankin' you kindly. You head on through, by the looks of things you outta go check in with Doc Hanlon. Tell 'im Becky Miller sent you." she winked and waved the group through the second gate and into the city proper.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 5:13 am

"So many people"Beato looked around.There were really a lot of people there and ofcourse alll of them were armed.
There were mostly teenagers there but you could see some adults aswell.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 2:14 am

''I didn't know that there were so many survivors...'' She was looking outside the window. Then she though to herself <<I kind of don't want to be in this so called city... Village?... It seems like if we will stay in here... Our adventures will end... At first it was a battle to survive. At first we probably wouldn't have been all together if it wasn't for those zombies... I'm kind of thankful to those zombies too... But what will happen living inside this locked down city/village... Will our adventures end... Will we still stick together? Like a family?>> She was daydreaming suddenly awoke because Mitten was scratching softly against her head. ''How long has it been... Since we're all together?'' She smiled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 2:43 am

Beato looked at Sayuri holding Ceru thight."Umm....four days I think."She said while trying to count the time,
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Fri May 25, 2012 2:56 am

"That's probably right." Jon said although he wasn't really sure himself. It didn't matter how long it was, to him it had been the time of his life. He pulled the car up alongside the building with a crudely marked sign saying "Doctor" above the doorway. He hauled the unconscious Pepper out of the backseat as one of the girls took the drivers seat. "I'm gonna get lardass here checked out and see about my wounds too. You two try and find us a place to stay and we'll catch up with you later." He waved the girls away and slowly made his way in.

*Aaaaaand I'm done here for this part, see you in part 2!*
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 3:01 am

"Ok!Take good care of yourself there!"Beato said while waiwing at the two boys.They started to drive away fromt the doctor when they meet the ginger girl."Oh,hello.Can we ask you something?"The girl looked at them and noded "Is there any place all four of us can stay?"Beato asked curiously.
"Yeah,I guess you can use that house."she pointed at a small house in the middle."Noone lives there and I think it should be enough room for all o.f you."
"Waah,it's pretty t-thank you."Beato smiled.She parked the car near the house and Sayuri opend the door.It was a little dusty inside but nothing a little cleaning could do.'Looks like this is our new home.."Beato thought with a big smile on her face.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 3:32 am

''Let's start cleaning!'' Sayuri grabbed a broom that was in a corner. She started to dust by each 5 minutes it got even better and cleaner.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 4:00 am

When they finished.Sayuri and Beato went to pick up the guys.

*And im out of here.*
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10