Old World Journey

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old World Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: Old World Journey

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:18 am

"What a cute couple those two are.." I thought out loud not realising it..When I heard Sayuri I answeard "Oh..well...I'm sure he will prove he is no weak link...but if not.."My voice becamer quieter and more demanding what would you expect from mood swing?"We kill him and eat him if we get low on food.."Then it quickly became normal "If you don't mind that is.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:24 am

I wake up soaking wet, sweating and panting and confused. I look to my side and see what I can only describe as a green old man, veins sticking out of his head, one of his eyes seems to be non-existent and just an eyeball socket.
I shout, my lungs are on fire and I need a drink. I kick the beast off the bed and he gets up ready to attack. I quickly get the dagger out of my backpack and inexperienced with using it, I almost stab myself getting it out. I stupidly throw it at him and luckily it got straight into his good eye, he is blinded and I push him out the window and vomit on his body. I feel really sick... Was I infected?
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:29 am

Jon shifted uncomforatbly. The wooden chair he had positioned at the top of the stairs was giving his back hell. He was attempting to get his thoughts together. Assuming in the morning we decided to continue on as a group he expected the girl named Sayuri to become leader. She seemed courageous... but perhaps he was mistaking insanity? Pepper was almost certainly going to be a burden, he was the youngest and if Jon wasn't much mistaken he still seemed to be in shock. Beatrice could go either way, she seemed naive and a little timid but the way she worked that axe showed potential.

A midst these thoughts he heard a thump, followed by a smash and finally a crash. It was from the end of the hall. Peppers room of course... Jon was on his quick, knocking the chair over and down the stairs as he moved. Kicking the door in he raised the gun instinctively, but saw only Pepper crouched on the floor vomiting. "What the hell happened? Jesus are you alright?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:35 am

Sayuri had heard the commotion so she ran out of her room grabbing her sword along. She goes trough the door which was knocked open by Jon and what she sees there had made her want to be disgusted and to laugh at the same thing. She saw Pepper puking on the floor for no reason at all and Jon staring at him with a poker-face. Sayuri only though to herself:''WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING?!?'' Sayuri calms down and asks:''What happened? And why is he puking?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 am

I ran after Sayuri when I heard the noise.Ofcourse the view of this Pepper puking was no sugar."Oh my..."but my gaze quickly turned to the broken window you could see the mans lower body he had funny pants on but that wasen't the point the point was is he still moving or not?Also,didn't the boy Jackass..Oh my,I meant Jon said there was only one way in?"Umm..Mr Jackass- I MEAN JON!Didn't you say the zombies could only get from the first floor?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:47 am

My throat was dry and in need of a drink. I manage to grunt out words "Water.. food..."
I look up and point to the wardrobe. I expected there to be another zombie here, maybe around the house? Who knows but there couldn't just be one in this whole house.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:47 am

When confronted by Beatrice Jon found himself unable to properly reply "I... it must have already been..." desperately seeking a way out be changed the subject "we don't have time to discuss it enough noise just went off to attract the attention of every night stalker in the district" moving quickly he pulled Pepper up by the shoulder and talked lightly into his ear "Alright listen close you're in a hell of trouble but the fact you're alive means your body fought off the virus once and so it might do again, get up on your feet stay close and you might just see another day" he handed a bottle of water to the boy and grabbed his bag.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:54 am

Sayuri gets ready in battle mode to be ready for any zombie scum at anytime. She walks out of the room gripping tightly on her sword. She says:'' I will go down first, Beato check the rooms upstairs, Jon look for a way to get out of here and Pepper..... STAY ALIVE!''. With those words Sayuri walks slowly down the stairs. She sees something approaching her so she gets ready to fight it. She goes for a strike she slashes the zombies hand off. Then she quickly takes another swing at it and chops down its head. She looks at the door which is open. She mumbles to herself:''CRAP? WHY IS THE DOOR OPEN?!?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:02 am

"Aye,aye capitan!" I thought with a smirk.I went to the first room it was empty,secound room empty and third was-I quickly jumped out of the door as the zombie that was behind the way tried to attack me."It's not nice to sneek up on a young girl you know.."I hissed as the zombie ran towards me I swinged my axe and cut off his right arm then his left.He feel on the floor..pathetic.."Dirt like you is the reason I started to hate this place...So it's time for you to pay,bye bye"I cut of his head,it rolled a little bit far from me.I looked around,the room was empty however there was a small box of..herbal tea lying on the bed,not a good place for tea if you ask me.But I took it and put it in my bag it was strange though it was ligh..maybe there wasen't a lot of tea inside.Ugh.I'll cheak it later now.I have to find the others.."I hope they are ok.."I said with a sad voice as I walked slowly towards the stairs.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:06 am

Jon flicked through the room quickly. Not much useful. A few old packs of chewing gum. Copy books - maybe useful for starting a fire later? Satisfied he hoisted Pepper up as best as he could and pulled his arm accross his shoulder. "You're heavier than you look... do your best to move alright?"

Supporting the boy he walked them slowly to the hall where the action seemed to have already begun. From the stairs he spots Sayuri tangling with a pair of zombies. Quickly he fires two bullets. The first misses and breaks what was a nice looking vase, the second is spot on and tears right through one of the zombies head.

I let go of the guy - I don't even know his name since I've been unconscious all day - and get to the toilet, if I don't go now then I don't know when I'll get another chance!

I slowly pull my jeans down and sit on the toilet seat, relieving myself. Slowly, I hear grunting and feel something pulling my ass into the toilet.
"OH MY!!!"
I kick the toilet stupidly and almost fall over after the pain seeps into my foot. "WHY THE HELL DID I JUST DO THAT?!?!?!"
I hop out of the bathroom on one foot and crash onto the body of a zombie with no head... It was soft and gooey, and surprisingly comfortable. I lay on it for a while until the pain from my foot is gone.

Last edited by Jpyo on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:25 am

I saw Sayuri fighting those bastards and Jon just broke a vase...Jackass."LEARN TO FUCKING SHOOT!" I screamed at him while kicking another zombie that enterd the room.When it was on the floor I started to hit him repetedly with my axe I hit him again and again and again till he was turned into peaces and there was so much blood on the floor.I started to breath heavily from all the strenght I put in those hits.I turned around to see the others they didn't seem to expect that..I quicckly changed my face into a confused one and asked "Is something wrong?.." thinking to myself of what they must think of me now..
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 am

Dammit is this kid feeble minded or something? Jon thought as he watched him lay along the floor in the remains of the zombie he had just ended. Shaking his head he turned quick and put another bullet out into a zombie.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:35 am

''Thanks, Jon!'' Sayuri thanks Jon. Sayuri jumps up and slashes the other zombies head off while she lands in the place where the vase was shattered and she finds a key and a flashlight. ''I found a flashlight and a key....'' Sayuri announces that to everyone. But she didn't notice she got some scratches because she jumped in the shattered vase. So she started to bleed she went up the stairs. ''JON, HAVE YOU FOUND AN EXIT?'' Sayuri asks.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:38 am

I skipped up the stairs.When suddenly I saw a dead zombie and..another zombie on it ?!(pepper)
"ANOTHER ONE!" I yelled as I swinged my axe up and quickly threw it down with all my strenght but unfortunatelly,I missed.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:40 am

I get up, ignoring Jon as he is distracted with something else, and drag the body of the zombie to the kitchen. After the nap on the zombie I finally feel refreshed! Full of creative ideas!

I walk over to the kitchen in the house with the zombie dragged along, and strip myself to my underwear. I get out the paintbrush I always carry around in my right pocket and the pencil in the left.

On the table of the kitchen I design a camouflage, one that will confuse zombies and stop all these attacks on me. I mash up the zombie and it creates a green ooze, that I extract and put in a large bowl. I get out a knife and cut off all my hair slowly and painfully, scraping my skull a few times...

I paint myself, stroke by stroke, with the green ooze, to look like a zombie. The smell of the zombie flesh triggers my gag reflex at least three times and I have to swallow my barf a few times... In the end, I feel satisfied. I had painted myself to look like a zombie, and even sculpted veins out of toilet paper. I look at the reflection in the window and... Is that me or a zombie? I cannot recognise myself at all... Success.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:44 am

Back to back with Sayuri Jon continued to fire out into the crowd of zombies that was assasulting the house. "There's a backdoor but I think it's locked. Only other way we might get out is through the upstairs windows but we'd probably break our legs". Suddenly a "zombie" emerged from the kitchen. Jon pulled the trigger with rage, the gun pointed right between its eyes. But the bullets had run dry.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:49 am

"Sayuri!Behind you!" I screamed as she turned around and killed the zombie.I quickly started pushing her away "We better go,go,go,GO!"this zombies were never ending and I was getting really tierd.I started looking for somwhere we can all hide for them to go away "This is annoying I don't like them!!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:51 am

Sayuri remembers she got a key from the vase. She has an idea:''Jon, maybe we could try using this key to unlock the backdoor. It might be risky but I think we can manage!''. Sayuri runs down the stairs slashing trough the zombies and takes out the key and tries to unlock the back door. Her thoughts:''SHIT! PLEASE UNLOCK!''. Suddenly she hears a click. She screams :''YES!!!''. The door unlocked and she ran out of the house while she was calling out to the others:''OUT TROUGH THE BACK DOOR!'' Now she waited for her partners...
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 am

Ahh..finally.I ran towards the door knocking the zombies out of my way with the axe.As I came closer I hugged Sayri "This is not fun anymore..I'm tierd..I wanna sleep!!"I cried out.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:55 am

Having no time to reload Jon kicks the zombie in the stomach to temporarily incapacitate it. Quickly he follows Sayuri down the hall and moves through the door into the back garden. "It's all clear out here, hurry up guys!"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:59 am

I went into the garden pulling Sayuris hand."Where are we going Mr.Jackass?" I said in a tierd crying voice.Ofcourse with all this comotion I forgot the boys name so Jackass was the firt thing to come to mind.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:59 am

I get kicked in the stomach by Jon.
"DUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!"
Running outside I dodge the attacks from the group and tell them who I am.
"Guys. I painted myself to look like a zombie and they won't attack me. Would you like to be painted too?"
I walk inside the house and the green beasts just walk around me like I'm not there. Leisurely taking the paint and brush, I walk back outside.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:07 am

Sayuri sees that Beato is too tired to keep on fighting and running so she took Beato on her back and started to carrying her on her back while Beato falls asleep. Sayuri thoughts:''Awww. She is so cute and adorable when shes sleepin- UH STOP THINKING BOUT THIS STUFF SAYURI!!!''. She asks Jon a few questions:''Hey, Jon? Where are we going to and where did Pepper go?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 am

Jon did his best to maintain a calm look but it was clear he was becoming panicked quick as he clumsily loaded another six rounds into his revolver, dropping a couple of bullets while he went. "Uh... ah... there's no way out from this garden... we're gonna have to hop the fence". Stepping back he made a long run to the fence and managed to grapple over the top. "I'm on the other side... try to boost Beato over I'll grab her from this side"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:21 am

Sayuri crawls up the fence while Beato hanging on her back. She gently takes Beato off and tries to land her in Jon's arms. After that suddenly the fence started to shake which made Sayuri fall flat on her face which made her nose bleed. She swore while getting up:''FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!''. Then she looked at Jon and Beato while remembering something:''I think we are missing someone... Or is it just me?'' while holding her nose..
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next