Old World Journey

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old World Journey - Page 3 Empty Re: Old World Journey

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:24 am

"hmm..." I started to open my eyes and looking outside.I said quietly "Am I dead?.."I noticed Sayuri and Jon aswell as the house I sighed and said "Guess not..".I stood up offering Sayuri my hand to help her stand she had a nosebleed I wonder from what?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:29 am

I run into the garden and jump over the fence in massive speed,
"Guys. I grabbed some car keys that was in the house..."
I click the buttons on it and a car nearby makes some noises.
"So... Who's driving?"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:35 am

I grabbed the keys and got in the car."Get in!And don't forget seatbelts this will get fun!~"I said in a cheery voice.I started the car and turn on the head lights I saw zombies I pushed the gas and ran over them swining the wheel left and right."Soo..anyone know where we are going?"I said trying to keep my eyes on the road.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 am

Bundling himself and Pepper into the backseat Jon said "We could head south through to Thornton we can pick up some more weapons in the sheriffs office and then we can get out through the highway"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:43 am

"Erm, are you sure you don't want me to drive? I've been sleeping all this time and I FEEL GREAT GUYS."
Old World Journey - Page 3 I_feel11
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:46 am

As we arrive at the sheriffs office I take a deep breath and think "What a bumpy road."
The building looked abaindon just like any other...I looked at the others and finally put my corrage and asked them."Excuse me,but..after we get on the highway..will you leave?.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:51 am

Sayuri answers Beatos question:''We won't leave! We will all stay together as a team...'' ~Look at Pepper~ ''I guess...''. ''Any who Beato you and Pepper stay in the car and hide, while me and Jon enter the building. Let's go, Jon!'' Runs off in the building with her trusty sword by her side. The building is too empty.... It's suspicious...
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:53 am

I try to engage in a conversation with Beatrice and move to the seat next to her at the front.
"Beato, how are you? Have you seen my paints?"
I go and show her, but clumsily pour it all over her by accident...
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:54 am

"I don't know what I'll do. When I was here last there was five others still alive, they were planning to head south on the highway. I could have gone with them but..." his thoughts went back to his sister. She had been bitten and was real bad. Jon shook his head and followed Sayuri into the office. "There's a locked door at the back of the office where Sheriff McBain used to keep the serious hardware. I tried getting in before but the locks too heavy. Think your sword could get the door open?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:57 am

''Sure thing, Jon!'' Sayuri launches a quick slash attack with her trusty sword. The door opens and a zombie jumps out. Sayuri slashes its head off. So they go in and find a pistol on the chair and some bullets in the drawers.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:58 am

I looked at the spilled pain wich was...ON MY BREASTS!"YOU SICK PERVERT!"I started hitting him with my hands and thing I had in the car aswell as screaming at him and even swearing.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:00 am

"Calm down Beatrice!" I shout "It was an accident!!!"
I try to hold her fists back but the bottles with the paints roll onto the acceleration pedal...

The car starts moving at full speed
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:02 am

"YOU ASSHOLE,MORON IDI...why are we moving?"I stopped and looked at the window there was an edge in front of us all I could say was "Oh shit,..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"and scream.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:03 am

Jon continued to search through the room and found what he was looking for... a pump action shotgun. "Now we're in business. Listen Sayuri this is gonna be a long trip, we're gonna need a lot of supplies and fact is we need someone to look towards. Personally I'm not that great a guy when all eyes on me. And the other two.. Pepper just ain't leader material and Beato seems a little gung ho for my tastes. I think your should take charge."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:08 am

I pull the paints off the accelerate pedal, but the car just keeps going!
"WHAT WILL WE DO?!?!?! IS THIS THE END?!?!?!"

"Oh wait! Is that Sayuri?!?! She's saving us!!!!"

Last edited by Pepper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:10 am

Sayuri answers:''Sure! First of all we need a lot of suplie- What was that?'' Sayuri runs out of the building seeing that the car with Beato and Pepper are going over the edge any second now. She leaped in to action. She took out a rope out of her backpack that she got in the building full of zombies. She quickly ran up to the car tied its back and then tied the other side to a pole near. Now Beato and Pepper were hanging for their lives.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:13 am

"Oh no,no,no,no,ni,NO!I refuse to die with a pervert!!!"I screamed.And grabbed my axe "Do anything funny and I will kastrate you!"as I kicked him right in the chroach.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:42 am

As he ran through the doorway Jon looked on in horror as the car began to teeter over the edge. If not for Sayuris fast thinking the others would be dead. But now they would still die if they didn't get out in time; a rope wouldn't hold a car plummeting over a cliff very long. They had to act fast. "HEY IF YOU GUYS CAN HEAR ME, GET DOWN" he yelled out as he pulled his revolver from its holster. Leaving a second which he hoped would be enough for them to react he pulled down on the trigger and sent a bullet crashing through the window. "You guys need to climb out quick!"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

"Eeek!"a sqeekd as a bullet flew past us and hit the other seat."IS HE TRYING TO KILL US!?"I thought but as soon as I head that I need to climb out,I opend the front door and jumped out.I looked back in the car to see the Pepper boy on the front..wet..seat...ummm..Theres no time for this!"ARE YOU COMMING OUT OR WHAT!?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:59 am

I jump out and pull what seemed like a rope... It was Beatrice's hair.
"OH CRAP SORRY"
I quickly jump out and get back to the edge of the cliff...
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:08 am

Sayuri sees that Pepper and Beato are safe and suddenly the rope breaks. She though to her self:''Damn... That was one good rope and now it's wasted...''. Sayuri with a depressed look suddenly remembers and says:''Uh... IT'S AWESOME THAT YOU GUYS ARE ALIVE! But now we have to go get supplies and Pepper please get a fucking weapon...'' Sayuri turns around ''Let's split up and meet back at this building in 1 hours, find food, equipment and food. Seeya!'' Sayuri runs off.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 am

I went inside the nearby house.The door was locked weard...I can hear noises inside what if it's a zombie or maybe it's a survivor?Ahh,the chances are 50/50.I swinged my axe to break down the door to get inside,once I was inside I looked around and said "H-Hello?..".It was clear I had company I just hope it's the friendly kind.I started to calmly walk forward trying to make less noise.When,something ran towards me I got the axe on the ready.When it got closer I saw that it was a puppy well not a very young puppy but not an adult either,it was very skinny."Hey there little guy,what's your name?"I leaned close to him trying to pat him he seemd very friendly.There was no collar on him though...Hmmm,I can't just leave him here but what will the others think?I don't want to be a burden to them with a dog.Maybe,If I hide him...
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 am

Jon had returned to his home. Mostly he had wanted to say one last goodbye to his family. He stared over the two graves and one memorial he had put up for his mother. Eventually he brought himself to move away. Had to focus on the task at hand. They'd lost a lot when the car went over and he wasn't too sure splitting up had been the best idea.

He went into the garage of the place that had once been his home. It still stank from when he was there two days ago. He had taken his fathers old Harley. Now it was trashed at the side of a road somewhere. Doing the best to put the thoughts of his past out of his head he turned to the boxes of junk that littered the garage and picked out a few things that seemed useful. A box of batteries, they could prove useful for the torch Sayuri picked up back in that house. A hunting knife, it could be useful for saving bullets. A pair of old sleeping bags... chances were on the highway we weren't gonna find many places to stop.

Reluctantly he decided also to go back into his house. He hadn't been inside since he buried his sister. Grief had made it into some sort of sacred site where he should not trespass. But now the need for supplies helped overcome it. He picked out the best of the food and drink and tossed them into some old plastic bags. He also took a box of pills... they had helped his sister during her first infection. Maybe they could help that Pepper kid too. He had also taken his fathers silver watch, and now as he looked at it he realized the hour was nearly up. He began the walk back to the sheriffs office, thinking that if we're gonna get out of here we're gonna need a new car.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:36 am

Sayuri walks trough the street. Around only a few cars that had no wheels or windows. The houses wrecked almost gave Sayuri a small little scary mood. She saw a small little shop. Thought to herself:''I'll go in... There might be zombies there but there probably is food and equipment.'' She opened the shops doors and heard a little noise and suddenly a basket of wool yarn fell down and in that basket she found a small kitty. Her fur was so pretty. She was a Siamese. ''I will keep this cat. You ask why? Because its cute! And... It wont survive long with out anyone else by it side...'' Sayuri thought to herself. She took the kitten and the basket and took a few food supplies (sandwiches, water, meat) and some matches. She then looked at the clock that seemed to be working. Then she decided to run back to the meeting place because the hour is almost over.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:44 am

I walk alone across the road, passing various clothes shops... I remembered I was in my underwear and so I skipped into the shop, the shop was dark but one of the lights in the men section was on. I ran down and saw thousands of aisles of beautiful clothes... The clothes, suits, casual wear, pyjamas, EVERYTHING!!!

I run down into the light... and that's when the zombie jumped on my back ...
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next