Old World Journey

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old World Journey - Page 4 Empty Re: Old World Journey

Post  Labby on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:48 am

I came to the meating place trying to hide the dog I tied it to my bag where I used to tie my axe.I loked around in fear that the guys won't like it.When I saw Sayuri the dog started to bark..I had no choice.."WOOF WOOOF WOOF WOOOF" but bark.."Please,stop it boy.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:03 am

I wake in a dark room. Metal everywhere. No windows. Metal bars in front of me. I look outside and see the same zombie that I had stabbed in the eye last night...
"Shit" I think to myself.
I am tied up with a broken rope... The same rope that had saved me earlier, how ironic...
The only source of flame is his cigarette, the smoke fogging the room up, the lack of circulation almost suffocates me...

I start to burn up... Adrenaline filling me up... Slowly, I feel my muscles growing, I hear every little breath I do...

I EXPLODE WITH ANGER, RIPPING THE ROPES EASILY AND RIPPING THROUGH THE RUSTY BARS I WAS BEHIND...
I black out... Once I wake up, and see the blood on my hands, I know what the Zombie had seen last. MY FISTS. He had it coming.

I get up, walk out of the what had once been a jail, picking up every gun and bullets I see in every office, every room in the jail. And slowly make my way back to the meeting point.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:19 am

As he approaches the rally point Jon hears what sounds like barking and meowing. He suddenly breaks into a run, his mind filled with disbelief. Most of the animals were the first to die of the virus. It hadn't the same effect it had on humans as far he knew, he hadn't run into any zombie cats or dogs so far anyway. And there he saw it, a puppy tied to Beatos bag and a kitten in Sayuris basket. "Amazing, I haven't seem any animals but wild foxes in months..." he suddenly heard noises in the distance. Looks like the zombies had heard the animal sounds too. "Where's Pepper? We need to get moving. There's an old used car dealership about 5 minutes from here, we can probably pick up a ride there"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 01, 2012 3:37 am

''Okay! Let's go to the car dealer shop then!'' Sayuri answers with a big smile. Almost forgetting about the kitten in the basket that she was holding. She looked at it and smiled:''I'll call you Mitten!''. Mitten jumped out of the basket and hopped on Sayuri's head and was relaxing. Then Sayuri threw the basket away because it would just slow us down.

They got to the car dealer shop. She though to herself:''Uh.. Pepper never did come back I wonder what happened to him... I told him to find a weapon but yeah... Any who were here so it's gonna be wild from now on.''.

Sayuri sighted in relief. ''Finally we're here! So who's driving? Beato or Jon?'' She asks.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 01, 2012 4:06 am

"Ahh,me and Ceru can drive,if you don't mind that is."I said while looking at them both but something did cross my mind "Is Pepper lost?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 01, 2012 4:38 am

Jon looked out accross the street hopelessly. There was no sign of anyone. "Shit. Pepper probably died out there... maybe splitting up wasn't such a good idea. Every horror movie ever tells you that." He slung all his stuff into the boot of the vehicle and turned back to the girls "...the hours nearly up... we gotta get this thing gassed up. The gas station is down the street from here, then you take a right and then a left. I don't know if the pumps will still work but we'll figure something out. You two take care of that, I'll head back to the meeting point and try and find the kid..."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Tue May 01, 2012 5:10 am

Finally reaching the meeting point with all the guns, I realise that a bunch of zombies had followed our scent or something and waited at the meeting point...
Without thinking twice, I shoot them all, wasting most of my ammo.
In retrospect, that was really stupid of me.
Down the road I see Jon is walking here!
"WOO!!!!"
I start doing a victory dance and walk up to Jon.
"Ok. Where are the ladies?
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 01, 2012 5:12 am

Pushing that car was a real pain in the ass.How heavy is this thing?!Ugh,I guess we don't have much of a choise.Ugh,I kept pushing it with Sayuri.How far is this damn g-Oh,nevermind I see it with a sigh I said "Finally.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 01, 2012 5:16 am

"They'll be here shortly with our ride... damn you look like hell. With all those bullets flying I'd swear you were something out of those old Rambo films. We got food and drink in the car, and some meds too if that'll help." he turned his head out towards the road. A couple more zombies had wandered into view but hadn't seemed to have taken notice of them. He heard a horn honk in the distance. Looks like that was there cue. "Let's get moving, time we left this place behind."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 01, 2012 5:26 am

''Hey... Maybe we should have checked if it had any gas left... If it did we could have driven there with no problem...'' Sayuri said that after being exhausted by pushing the car. She fell down and relived that they are finally there. Suddenly she remembered that Mitten was on her head she looked in a mirror and saw that Mitten was fast asleep. Looking at Mitten she wanted to sleep because she remembered that she hasn't slept for like 2 - 3 days. She though to herself:''SAYURI YOU CAN'T FALL ASLEEP! DAMN IT...YOU!... CAn't '' Suddenly Sayuri falls down on the ground sleeping while Mitten still attached to her head.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 01, 2012 5:30 am

I didn't want to wake Sayu cause I felt like that would be very cruel.Instead I put her and Mitten at the back seat aong with Fluffy I named him that cause he was so friendly despite his scary look.I honked the horn in hopes the guys will hear it and run over here.The gas was full now even though it was half full but we didn't cheack,I'm so stupid...
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Tue May 01, 2012 5:46 am

I hear the beeps of the car
"Come on Jon!"
We run to the car and I get in the front with Beato and Jon at the back with Sayuri.
"This time I won't make us fall off a cliff... And I just want to be here because I'm the most awake!"
I get out a water bottle and some food and start having lunch.
"Ok guys." I keep munching and talk with a full mouth. "Where to now?"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 01, 2012 5:55 am

I grabed that Pepper boy by his throath "Listen here...First of all you have to share the food and drinks eating alone is NOT polite"I squeezd his throath harder "Secound...you better not mess it up again"I squeezd it even more thighter causing him to choke"Do I make myself clear?"I stared it him with one eye as the other one was coverd by my hand.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 01, 2012 5:56 am

Jon wrapped one of the old sleeping bags as best he could around Sayuri to keep the cold out. He turned back to Pepper "There's a military base about 20 miles from here down the highway isn't there? It seems like a logical place to go. Even if there's nobody else there I'm sure we can pick up something useful." his attention turned to his hand. There was a large cut across it. It must have happened during the fight at the meeting point. "Fuck..." he looked around and found a piece of old cloth on the floor, and wrapped it around the wound. "We're gonna need medical supplies if we're gonna keep fighting like this" he layed his head back and drifted into a deep sleep.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Tue May 01, 2012 5:57 am

I fart slowly and the stench fills up the car...
"Yes madame..."
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 01, 2012 6:01 am

My voice turned all cheery and happy "Greath!Thanks for understanding!20 miles?Ok!"I pushed on the gas and head towards the milatery base.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 01, 2012 7:52 pm

After a while when Pepper had farted. The stench still was dirtying the cars air. The foul smell that Pepper had created awoken Sayuri from her short 15 minute sleep. She was confused and said:''Where am I? What happened? And... WHAT STINKS HERE?!?!?'' She looked around.''A car?''. She still was confused because she didn't know where they were going and how did Pepper get back here and why does it stink here and how did she get inside of this car. DAMN CONFUSING!
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 12:25 am

I stopped the car and looked at everyone saying "We're hear,oh Sayu had a nice nap?"I smiled cheerfully waiting for her responce.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 12:55 am

''Beato, shh! Jon is sleeping...'' Sayuri said in a whispering voice. Looked at Jon who was asleep. ''I used to live near by here but the house was demolished by zombies so I had to run for my life. But nothing big. Thanks to that I met Aya. Looks at the sword.'' Sayuri went in to flashback mode...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha... Wanna know the flashback you'll have to wait a bit, folks!
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 1:07 am

I coverd my moth to not make anymore noise.The streets looked empty.Maybe it would be better if we all spent the rest of the night in the car.Not wanting to wake up anyone and Sayuri seemd to be in her thoghts I sit back. Ceru squeezd through the open space of the chairs and fell asleep on my lap.It was starting to rain,I haven't seen rain in a while.I wish I could go outside and maybe play the violin in the rain..well inside a house near a big window,but now it's just too dangerous..
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 02, 2012 1:28 am

I clear my throat, making a noise in order to wake everyone up.
"Guys, it's raining outside and we have all our supplies in the car... Should we just sleep here? Won't we need a guard...?"
I smile excitedly, it's my time to shine! All the others had hardly slept, while I was almost sleeping the whole time.
"I volunteer!"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 1:30 am

Too busy sleeping and dreaming to hear Peppers nonsence.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 02, 2012 3:33 am

I look around... Everyone is sleeping. I never realised how Jon snored so much, the snoring was so loud, Sayuri's sniffing was also annoying me, Beatrice sucking on her thumb was grossing me out... All this was distracting me so much! I moved her onto one of the passenger seats so in case of an emergency I could control the car.
If it wasn't for Sayuri's cat I wouldn't have noticed that the car... was... SURROUNDED BY ZOMBIES...

"Uhm.. Guys..."
"Guys?!?!?!?!"
They were all in profound sleeps...
"Oh my gosh oh my gosh this is so... Ugh..."
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 02, 2012 3:41 am

Jon was stirred from his sleep suddenly. The car had struck something and was still going at high speed. Still drowsy he turned to see Beato. How nice. Wasn't she driving? Suddenly he was wide awake.

"PEPPER WHATS HAPPENING?!" he turned his head to the window. There was a zombie hanging off it. He turned behind him to the rear window, he could see the legs of two more. They were all over the car. He grabbed for his gun, but fumbled and dropped it on the floor. Thinking fast he rolled down the window and lashed his foot out against the zombie knocking it from its hold. The car continued to accelerate.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 3:48 am

Sayuri suddenly woke up and saw whats happening. She saw that Jon's gun was on the ground. She quickly bent down and picked it up and shot the zombies. ''Here you go, Jon! Don't drop it again!''
She gave it to Jon. She pulled out her sword ''Aya'' and started to stab and slash at the zombies.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next