The Elements:Secound Term.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Elements:Secound Term. Empty The Elements:Secound Term.

Post  Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 8:14 pm

The students of The school of elements are back!
(This time with pictures,Cause I felt artisctic!!)

After a strange fight that happend at the school it was closed down to recover.The chicldren went back to there hom for the next month.
Some were sending each others letter others were spending as much time as they can with there family.
The Elements:Secound Term. Scaled.php?server=801&filename=img414n
(This is as slutty as I could make you Zane,there are children here.)

However,not all students came back because of that strange even that the school is trying to cover up a lot of familys got scared
and took there children away from the school.But the school made a deal with the familys of those who are still attending that every end of the mounth the kids can go home for two days and they can carry around wepons for protection.But they still haven't told what was that strange fight about and who was fighting.

The Elements:Secound Term. Scaled.php?server=193&filename=envelopez

The envelopes have been sent.So if you are still in for a magical journey.Why not open it then?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

The Elements:Secound Term. Empty Re: The Elements:Secound Term.

Post  Jon on Fri May 25, 2012 3:53 am

The first time Jon awoke he was greeted by the smiling face of a girl from the Order named Jenny Taevas. She had told him he had been in a coma for over a week and that she had been caring for him. Before he could thank he a large hand violently pushed her to the floor. Jon looked up to the face of his master. Ramon Adder looked back with a twisted grin. Jenny ran to the mans side begging him not to hurt Jon, and was met a slap to the face. Adder raised his hand into a fist to strike the girl once more, but was narrowly held back by a set of vines. He turned back to Jon whose green flecked eyes stared with anger. Ramon laughed and said "Ha. There is life to you yet I see. But even this is minor trick is draining you isn't it?" and before Jon could answer the same fist tore loose from the vines and came down on his head and he blacked out once more.

The second time he awoke he was greeted by nothing but darkness. No sound, no light. Nothing. He felt around and found the walls were rock and soil. He generated a ball of earth energy and in the brief moment of light confirmed his suspicions. He was underground. There was no way out. He did the only thing he could think of, he sat on the ground and meditated. Over the course of a couple of days he tuned his mind to the earth. By four days he could feel the worlds suffering.

In the aftermath of the battle between himself and the strange man (Who masqueraded as a teacher, and somehow knew about Jon, The Order, and their cause) things had gone downhill. The humans (Who had been for a very long time been waging wars between themselves) had taken notice of this, and began talking all kinds of talk. Some said that the school of the elements should be shutdown, that if there was nowhere for the kids to learn how to use their power the problem would eventually solve itself. Other more extremist voices said that elementals should he tagged and kept track of at all times, even claiming that it would be better to lock them away in camps. Things weren't good between the elementals themselves either. Somehow the incident had raised that old question once more of which element was most powerful. It was a minor thing at most, but with all the potential to escalate into war just like it did all those millenia ago. This made Jon feel great guilt. His orders mission had been to stop all the fighting, but his actions had only made things worse.

Eventually his trance was broken by the sudden appearance of light, light that scorched his brown eyes with green flecks from being in the dark far too long. When his eyes finally adjusted to the light a hulking figure was standing before him. Ramons voice bellowed out "Twenty one days in isolation and still alive. Impressive."
"Alteia gives me all I need" Jon said in a low faint voice. Ramon laughed and then kneed him in the stomach. Spluttering heavily Jon brought himself off the floor to his knees.
You have failed us all. You have broken the tenanets of our order by exposing our existance."
"He knew who I wa--"
"SILENCE" the back of a hand came down across Jons face sending him back to the floor. He must have bit his tongue because fresh blood quickly filled his mouth. It was... refreshing. He looked up and Ramon dropped a letter down toward him.
"Under normal circumstances I'd have you killed for high treason. But you've been given a second chance."
Jon clamboured for the letter and read it. In the low light it was hard to make out but he understood the school had been reopened and students were being called back. They musn't have given a final role-call when the school was evacuated or else they'd know he wasn't there.
"You have been stripped of your rank as Champion and another had taken your place. Your name has been wiped from the Orders records. But you have one final mission to redeem yourself. Go back. Find the medallion of Ur-Tagar. Restore it's power and the new champion will find it. Complete this mission and perhaps you will be allowed return."
Jon shook with anger. His hands clenched into fists. But he could do nothing. He stood no chance against his teacher. If the man at the school had been near unkillable, this man must be invincible. He exhaled heavily, brought himself to one knee and bowed his head downward. "What is thy bidding... my master?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 4:21 am

The young girl was looking through the window."I miss everyone..."she said quietly."Beatrice,can you please help me?"a womens voice was heard.
Beato stopped looking through the window and went to the direction of the voice "Ofcourse,mother."The girl was helping clean the small library in there house."Apchoo..."she sneezed and started to rub her nose."Stupid dust.."
After an hour of cleaning.She finally returnd to the window.She looked around and spoted the mail man."What if it's another letter from Sayuri?!"the girl quickly rushed down."Hello Mr. Mail man.Have you got anything for me?"she said in a cheery voice."Well,you have one letter."the young man handed her a letter and left.It wasen't from Sayuri thats for sure.She opend it and started to read"....S..Secound tearm...YES!"the girl was really happy to go back.She quickly started to write a letter to Sayuri.

Dear Sayuri,

Have you gotten my previous letter?I hope you did.Say,have you gotten the letter from the school?Are you going back?If you are we can see each other again,I really missed you.

Love,
Beatrice.

She sent the letter in 'urgent'.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 5:05 am

Sayuri was laying on her bed suddenly hearing a voice calling for her :''Sayuri dear, there are two letters for you!'' Her mom said in a happy and sweet voice. Sayuri though to herself<<Maybe it's a letter from Beato!>> She rushed down and took the letters the first one was about the element school second semester. The other was Beatos letter. She read it and said :''You won't get my next letter because... We will meet at the school...'' Sayuri showed the letter for the element school second semester and they agreed to let her go. She was starting to get ready to go back to the school. Now she though<<I wonder how Jon is... I haven't talked to him for a while... Maybe he will be in school...>>[b]
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 5:53 am

When Beato arrived.She started to look around there were less people but she was only concern about them "Sayu,Jon and Fish please be here..."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Fri May 25, 2012 5:59 am

While I am making a painting of Sayuri,
The Elements:Secound Term. Kme_pa10
mum bursts into the room ranting about a letter of some sort
The Elements:Secound Term. Me_pai12
"OMG MUM I'M DRAWINGGF"
"PEPPER, THERE'S A LETTER FROM SCHOOL, YOU'RE GOING BACK."
"OH...!"
"OKAY"
"IS THIS CONVERSATION OVER?"
"YES"
"BYE
"BYE"
"OH YEAH I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL"
"YE."
"OK I'M GOING SEEYA MUM"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Fri May 25, 2012 6:05 am

Jon walked slowly into the courtyard. From here he could see the place where they fought... the grass had all died and it was littered with holes. Jon turned away. He didn't want to think about it. This time there he had been given no cover stories of any kind, Ramon had simply brought him his things and a man had brought him back here. No interaction beyond that. He had a shocking feeling that if he had the medallion on his person when they found him they probably would have just taken it and left him for dead. He did his best to push down these thoughts and kept walking. He would redeem himself. No matter what the cost.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Beatrice kept walking and looking around."Don't tell mr there not comming...."this made her very sad that she started to cry but stopped when she saw a blonde girl in the distance."Sa..Sa..SAYURI!"she yelled in a sad voice with her red face from the crying.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 26, 2012 2:10 am

Sayuri had arrived at the school. She was trying to locate Beato. Suddenly she heard someone screaming 'Sayuri' she turned around and saw a girl with black hairs, red face and crying and then she ran forwards the girl and yelled out :''BEATO!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!'' She ran towards her and jumped for a hug.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 2:15 am

The girl almoust fell from the hug."Waaaah,I thought you woden't come."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 26, 2012 2:56 am

Jon looked around at the students flocking into the school. Many looked familiar, but he also spotted new faces. He theorized that the controversy had made a lot of kids drop out, and these were people filling in. He couldn't help but remember his masters words: You have been stripped of your rank as Champion and another had taken your place. Any one of these new kids could be his successor. Once he had the medallion at full power they would reveal themselves and take it. What would become of Jon then? He didn't know.

Then finally he spotted two girls hugging and crying together. He wasn't sure how to approach the situation after how their last meeting ended, and so for the time being hung back chatting with some other kids.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 26, 2012 3:08 am

Sayuri then stopped crying and said :''Let's locate Jon! He must be somewhere here! Use your awesome hearing powers while I use my eye sight powers!'' She started to look around for a black haired boy that resembled Jon. She then turned to the spot where she saw a black haired boy with some kids chatting. Then she said :''Beato, is that Jon over there?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 3:11 am

"There not that awesome"Beato blushed.She closed her eyes and started to listen"Sounds like him....JOOOOON!"the girl screamed to make sure.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 26, 2012 3:17 am

Jons conversation was suddenly cut short by two girls jumping up onto him and knocking him over. "H-hey watch if someones gonna get hurt!"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 3:24 am

"YOU ARE SO CRUEL!WE DIDN'T GET EVEN ONE LETTER FROM AND WHO RUNS AWAY WITHOUTH SAYING A WORD!ALSO YOU ARE THINER HAVE YOU BEEN EATING WELL!?"the girl said that while crying.Emotional much!?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 26, 2012 3:57 am

''MEANIE! You could have sent us a letter or two! You got us so worried! And you call yourself a friend!?'' Sayuri stopped and said :''So how have you been? You look thiner I hope you have been well!'' She smiled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 26, 2012 4:10 am

Ramon had mentioned nothing about any other letters. He'd probably gotten rid of them. Jon said "I've been... incapacitated for awhile.... haven't been well." He tapped his stomach where he had been near fatally wounded. He was about to ask about the medallion when the crotchety old man who ran the history class suddenly appeared and caught everyone's attention by shooting a ring of fire into the air. "Attention students, please move into the assembly area immediately to be addressed by the staff." And then quickly shuffled off again. "Well... I guess that's our cue to head in."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 26, 2012 4:17 am

"You better not run away this time or you will suffer the 1000 head slaps."Beato tried to look serious wich axtually made her look kinda funny.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun May 27, 2012 5:24 am

Sayuri giggled at Beatos supposedly angry expression. She said :''Your so cute, Beato! Now let's go to the assembly area we shouldn't miss this out!'' She smiled and grabbed Jon's and Beato's hand and ran straight forward to the assembly area.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sun May 27, 2012 5:26 am

I was late.

I run and run and run until I am almost at the assembly hall but stop to sneeze.

Deja vu...

Half running and half swimming I get to the assembly and sit down. I could see Sayuri... And Beato! And Jon! WOO they survived!
I couldn't wait to meet up with them and tell them about what happened..!
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun May 27, 2012 5:46 am

Jon was surprised to see Pepper had joined them and exclaimed "YOU? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU ANYWAY?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun May 27, 2012 5:50 am

"P..P..PEPPER!"Beato jumped hugged him."You big meanie you are as worse as Jon!Leaving withouth a word!You are like the same only he is smarter anf better looking but he does remind me of a girl in a way!YOU GET THE 1000 head slaps!"she took out one of her fans and beggan hitting poor Pepper on the head.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 am

"Hey calm down Beato!" Jon said as he grabbed her hand. "Don't let us get labelled as the weird kids again like last term, there's a lot of new students here so let's try and make a good impression this time around okay?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun May 27, 2012 9:18 pm

''We were labeled as the weird kids?'' Sayuri giggled. ''Thats kind of funny! But why is it so wrong to be labeled to be the wrong kids, we were still popular in the ol' school days! I mean last semester...'' She smiled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun May 27, 2012 9:23 pm

"Ok,I'll behave but.."she hit Jon on the head with her fan."This is for not sending any letters."she did a more evil face.Wich just looked like a five year old trying to get a toy.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next