The elements {Part 1}

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The elements {Part 1} Empty The elements {Part 1}

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 am

A long long time ago the element owners were in fight to prove there element is the best Earth,Fire,Water and Wind.But when the goddes Alteia got all of the elements in her control the war stopped.She oppend a school wich excepted all element her words were "All the elements combined make greath power,each of them is strong,if one of them didn't excist so woden't our world.."
A little bit about the elements and the users:
Fire
The god of the element: Agni.
The elements {Part 1} Scaled.php?server=225&filename=agnibymoai666
Capital city for this element users: Rigveda.
A little bit about the element users:
People with the element of fire always get little damage from fire attacks as well as they can summon fire monsters at a certan age..But that is illegal unless it's used for war.
Some can make fire out of nothings while others control it and requare a source.
Like all element users the children of Agni (the official ancient name of the race)
have a talent that is diferent from the others.Some talents are compability to turn water into lava or they can make there buddy burn wich acts like a shiel hurting there enemies but not them.
Funny facts:
Fire elements national foods are really spicy.
Rigveda is the warmest place in the world.
The place where the children of Agni live has little flaura and fauna.

Water.
The god of the element: Tiamat (She is a goddes who is also a sea monster)
The elements {Part 1} Tiamat_chan_by_moai666
The elements {Part 1} Tiamat_by_pamansazz
Capital city of the element users: Atlantica
A little bit about the element users:
They ussualy live near on in the water(a small city surrounded by a shield).They can summon water from nothing or some will need a source.The children of Tiamat (official ancient name) are pretty laid back and rarely get in fights.One of the special talents they can have is talking to fish or other sea animals or they can change diferent types of fluid into water.The most dangerous is turning blood into water this is punished with a death penelty.
Fun facts:
Atlantica is located undearwater.
The national food is sea food.

Wind.
The god of the element: Fujin
The elements {Part 1} Fujin_display
Capital city: Muramasa
About the elements:
One of the most peacefull cultures.They have a lot of festivals through out the year and there main focus is on music.They ussualy live on big heights like mountains that reach the sky or they make huge towers on the top wich is located the city.One of the talents are making the wind blow the clouds t one place that might form a rain or hearing voices even wispers in a certan distance.However to get the thought listening skill it requeries a lot of time and energy but it is also forbiden as it invades peoples privacy.
Fun facts:
Muramasa is located on the top of a huge tower.
All the traditional food is very light but tasty at the same time.

Earth.
The god of the element : Veles
The elements {Part 1} Veles_by_silni-d4xgv9g
Capital city: Veliz
About the elements:
They mostly live in citys or villages surrounded by forests.You can see a lot of flora and fauna unlike in the fire elements place of living.They are very intelegent and peacefull.There focus is mostly on literature and history.One of the talents of a children of Veles (the official ancient race name) is communication with plant life,there isn't any dangerous known but that may be because they pretty much stay isolated from the others so little is known.
Fun facts:
98% are vegeterians.
The anual gardening contest happens at the middle of autumn in Veiz.

The main capital: Alteia.
The four elements signs.
The elements {Part 1} 4823_250
Personalety:
Back story:

Last edited by Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

The elements {Part 1} Empty Re: The elements {Part 1}

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:37 am

Name: Beatrice
Element: Wind.
Apperance: Black hair in twin ponytails with a grey ribbon,green eyes can turn white or grey when summoning strong wind power,wears the school uniform with the simbol of air on the cape.
Personalety: Naive,childish,air head,bipolar ftw!
Back story:
Since childhood she wanted to join the elite school "The elements" not only because it was the best school but also cause there were other element users who didn't use wind like in her small Wind town called ventus avis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ahh...finally I'm here!"I said jumping in place.I looked at the huge school that looked like a kings palace and said cheerfuly "I finally will see other elements I CAN'T WAIT!..Oh but first ..TO THE REGISTRATION FORM!"I ran as fast as I can ofcourse for a wind element I was pretty much fater then the fastest thing in the world.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 am

Name: Sayuri
Element: Fire
Appearance: long blond hair, an orange ribbon in her hair, red eyes, the school uniform with the fire symbole on the cape.
Background: Mystery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sayuri goes trough the schools door and mutters:''Uh... My parents are evil why did they force me to come here.'' *sigh* ''I guess I'll go do the registration form...'' She walks slowly to it. Suddenly she gets rammed over by a girl with long black hair in ponytails with the wind symbol on her cape. We both fall over due to the collision.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:51 am

I feel on something soft..It was a girl...blonde,orange ribbon...FIRE!I quickly stood up not knowing what to do all I can say was "I'm so soryy,l-let me help you,you are a fire element right?I'm wind umm..Can I have your autograph?"I leaned closer to her.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:54 am

''My names Sayuri. I see your a wind element thats cool! Whats your name?'' Sayuri looks at the black haired girl with an awkward face asking ''Why would you like my autograph?'' Confused the girl asks.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:55 am

Name: Jon
Element: Earth
Appearance: Short black hair, brown eyes that contain bright green flakes when using his powers. Wears the school uniform with an earth symbol on the cape, and a medallion with a mysterious symbol on it.
Personality: Intelligent, friendly, can sometimes be manipulative
Back Story: Ever since he first showed signs of powers the group he grew up with trained him harshly to hone his abilities. Finally coming of age he is sent to the school of the elements where he would carry out their plans...

And so here I am at last. Everythings moving into place I guess. Jon laughed to himself, causing a few other students to look towards him in curiosity. Ignoring their stares he walked onward. First up was the start of year assembly. He'd get a good gauge of what was going on there.

Last edited by Jpyo on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:58 am

"I'm Beatrice!I just never saw anyone with another element then wind."I said cheerfuly she seems nice but I heard fire rulers are quick temperd,must not make a mistake."Are you going to the registration desk?"I said with a smile.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:03 am

''Nice to meet you Beatrice! Oh. Yes. The registration desk... Let's go together?'' Sayuri said while smiling. She was happy that she actually met a nice person just walking trough the hallway. She takes Beatrice's hand and starts to run to the registration desk. They both get registered for the school.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 am

Jon looked down at his registration sheet. "Jon Galloway." It was the name they had given him to use. It just seemed out of place to him. He'd get used to it. Hopefully.

Putting the sheet back on the receptionists desk he noticed a cute looking pair of girls registering. He could practically hear Ramon telling him not to get distracted. He could also practically ignore it. Besides, if this was to work he would need some allies. "Excuse me, I was wondering if either of you knew where the hall is for the assembly?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:13 am

"Ahh,yes it's go left then turn right,then forward and there you are.What element are you?"I said wondering he didn't seem to have the school uniform on or a cape with the simbol.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 am

Sayuri seems to try to fake cool. But suddenly... She saw a ginger kitten... Sayuri ran to it and hugged it:''KYAAA! KITTY!!!!!'' Sayuri loved cats and animals, but the other didn't think she would outburst because of a little cute kitty so they were pretty much confused...
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:20 am

I stared at her in confusion "Huh..what are yo--ahh...ahhh...ACHOOO!"I let out a sneze wich blow some paper of the deskI said while robbing my head"Sorry.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 am

"Oh me, I'm of the earth element. My arrival here was somewhat... sudden so I haven't received my uniform yet. Another student was hurt badly before he could arrive and so I've been pulled to fill a place. I see you're of the wind and fire elements, how interesting" he made a mental note of this, after all if he was to go through with the plans he'd need someone of each element "So looks like there's a half hour before the assembly begins you two have any..." and suddenly the fire girl ran out and hugged a cat. Jon laughed lightly. Might aswell try to win the friendship of these girls early after all. "My what a beautiful animal. I wonder if anyone has claimed it as a familiar yet?
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 am

''I wonder too... I'll let it outside.'' Sayuri runs quickly outside of school and lets it go. ''Run little kitty! BE FREE!!!!'' She runs back. So let's go to the assembly hall. While running she grabbed Beato's and Jon's hand and she dashed with them to the assembly hall.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:50 pm

"I'm holding hands with a fire elemetn..this is too much."I thought as we were runing towards the assembly hall.Maybe I will meet a water element.WAAAAH SO MANY EMOTIONS!
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 am

Jon was running. We wasn't aware he was running though. He had gone into a momentary state of shock when the fire girl grabbed his hand. Her hand was warm. "Is... is this for real? Is everyone outside the Order this friendly? Before he knew it the trio had arrived at the great hall. He stared in dismay at the gigantic statue of the goddess Alteia that towered above the entire room, her hands closed together around the symbols of the four elements to symbolize their unity.

"Balance." he mumbled lightly unaware that he had spoken out loud.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 am

Sayuri turned to Jon and asked ''What was that, Jon?''. Not waiting for an answer she just opened the doors to the assembly hall. She just went in there and was like:''Uh... What do we need to do here anyways?''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Forgot to write her personality~
Friendly, She can fake a smile when she is even sad, always smiling, cheery, acts cool, if she sees a cute animal or a cute item she goes all hugging it and ''KYAA!'' ing it.. So yeah thats what mostly is about her.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:42 am

"Well,mostly all the students get here and wait for the headmaster to give his speech..then I don't know what happens next" I said looking around the room.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:58 am

Name: Pepper
Element: Water
Appearance: Quite fat - but not obese, blue hair, combed to the side like a geek, carries tissues everywhere because he knows he will always make a mess, his school uniform looks worn down even though it's his first time wearing it.
Personality: Clumsy and organised at the same time, loud, doesn't think things through.

I walk down the hall, oblivious to the fact that my toilet paper roll had unrolled and it looked like I had a tail of toilet paper, many people were pointing and laughing at me... I continued staring at my journal and map of the school looking for the registration office, constantly walking into things and people.

Slowly, I look up and see three people about my age, two girls and one boy!

Running quickly, everything started becoming dark, my face squeezing and... and...
"ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
A wave of snotty water floods the hallway.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:36 am

"Oh sweet tornados!Are you alright!?"I said in a worried voice looking at the boy coverd in some green liquid.Everyone stared in him in shock,discuts,laughter and pity.I was the one with the pity laughter look.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:41 am

Sayuri tried to keep the laughter in about the snotty kid. But she couldn't. She started to laugh like crazy and then she became her cool character. She went to up to the kid and said:''Hey...'' She held her arm in front of the snotty boy waiting him to take it. ''Get up and... CLEAN THIS DAMN MESS UP!'' Sayuri yelled at the boy. '' By the way snotty. Whats your name? I'm Sayuri nice to meet you!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:48 am

Jon grunted and turned away from the wet kid. He had a small amount of snot on his boots. It wouldn't matter once he got his uniform but even so he was pissed. "Jesus that stuffs thick. Kids got power, but doesn't seem he's got a lick of control over" Jon walked away from the sorry scene and found a place in the assembly hall. A few people looked at him suspiciously over his foreign attire but he hadn't the mind to acknowledge them. He just kicked back his legs, put his hands behind his head and waited for the head masters speech to start. He looked angrily once more at his snot speckled boots. This would be the beginning of a long day...
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:05 am

I sit next to the other three people to whom I hadn't introduced myself yet.
"Hey guys! I'm Pepper, what about you? And Sayuri... Don't call me snotty..."
I give her a pissed off look
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:11 am

I smiled cheerfully at the Pepper boy."I'm Beatrice,I can control the wind see?"I made a small wind ball and then made it go away."I haven't asked you yet but, where are you guys from and why did you come here?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:24 am

Looking directly out at the other end of the room where teachers were chatting casualy Jon said "My names Jon. I'm from..." he thought quickly back to the cover story Ramon had drilled him on "... a small seaside town named Merrin. There wasn't many people who could control elements there, and with the way things are in the world right now the town council decided to scrape together some cash to send me here for proper training. It was lucky for me that other student couldn't make it then." He was suddenly aware that the kid without a uniform and the kid covered in snot had become a point of attention for the students around them. He sighed again.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next