Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elements {Part 1}

4 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The elements {Part 1} - Page 5 Empty Re: The elements {Part 1}

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 2:59 am

"Yes,they call you..what was that word..oh yeah!Hot babe.Is this some sort of compliment?"I asked.I never heard such words before.."Jon and Pepper?They.."I closed my eyes and started listening after a few mins of listening I finnaly spoke "Jon is in his room,Pepper is near the girls baths.We can see them tomorow it's already past curfew."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 3:30 am

''Hot babe? I'll kill them all and Pepper is at the girls bathroom... He will wish he would never have done that'' Sayuri pissed off a little bit. ''Hey shouldn't you go to bed? It's dark outside.''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 3:31 am

"Ugh,sorry.I still have to clean the library."I scratched the back of my head.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 3:33 am

''Clean the library? Why?Did you do something bad or something?'' Sayuri asked in confusion.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 3:36 am

"Well I got in a little fight with miss Carrige.."I looked at the time and"OH SWEET NORTHEN WIND I HAVE TO GO!"I quckly ran to the library when I reached it-WOW!!It's so huge..this is gonna be a long night.I took the bucket of water and the mop and started cleaning.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 3:57 am

Morning came, and Jon found Pepper still was not here. Maybe he stayed up all night. It didn't really matter, he was sure he'd see him sooner or later. He quickly got dressed and got moving. It was a little early to be arriving at class but it was a study period and the library was always open.

As be opened the large ornate mahogany doors he was met with an odd sight. Curled around a mop on the floor was Beatrice fast asleep. He thought about leaving her to it (She looked really happy, must have been having a nice dream) but decided it was best to wake her in case she got in trouble. He bent down and pushed lightly at her shoulder and said "Beatrice? Wake up, class is gonna start any moment."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 4:02 am

"No,thank you big brother..*yawn*"I am dreaming of pancakes...WANT!
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 4:07 am

Sayuri stepped out of the infirmary saying :''Thanks for all your help!'' to the nurse. She went out of it then she though to herself <<Where could Beato, Jon and Pepper be? I heard that Pepper was peeking at the girls yesterday but meh. Jon is mysterious so I don't know where he will be. Beato said she will need to clean the library. It's big... Maybe she's still there>> Sayuri started to run to the library opened the door and saw Beato sleeping on the floor with a broom while Jon poking her to wake up. Sayuri giggled a little bit and went to Jon and Beato :''Good morning, Jon!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 4:11 am

"Hey Sayuri, good to see you've gotten better quick! Think you can wake up sleeping beauty here before somebody else shows us and she into trouble?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 4:15 am

''Sure thing!'' Sayuri bends down near Beato and whispers in her ear :''Wake up or else Pepper might eat your sufle!'' Sayuri whispers it with a giggle waiting for the girls reaction.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 4:19 am

"Sufle.."That was a bad choose.Suddenly the wind from the left side started to blow super hard knocking a few books from the shelf.Beatos left eye was white but it all suddenly stopped when the book hit her on the head "Oww!Waaah,that hurt! T^T"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 4:24 am

"Hey you alright there Beato?" asked Jon as he picked up the book that had hit her on the head. Looking closer at it he saw it was a very old guide book to various sites of importance in and around the elements school. What extraordinary luck that this exact book would literally fall from the sky into his lap. If Jon had believed in fate this would almost certainly be it. "We should probably take a seat somewhere, the rest of class will be arriving soon."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 4:28 am

Sayuri was giving her hand to Beato to help her get up from the ground. ''Looks like you slept well in here, Beato! It actually was too harsh from the teacher to give you this kind of a punishment...'' Sayuri said.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 4:31 am

"Ehehehe,I used to do a lot of work back home."I accepted Sayus hand and got up.People should come here soon I can hear them in the hallway.I looked at Jon and saw he was holding a book "What's that?"I pointed at the book?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 4:36 am

He peered up from the book which he was casually flicking through, "From what I can understand it's a tourist guide. A real old one too. I was thinking maybe I'd go sight seeing on the weekend, get a real look at what's out there." He turned back to the book and after thinking about it said "You're welcome to join me if you want, there's lots to see around this school."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 4:40 am

''Sure! I'll come! I'm interested if this school has something mysterious!'' Sayuri answers smiling. ''What about you Beato will you join us too?'' Sayuri asked Beato.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 4:44 am

"Ofcourse!"I clapped my hand in happines.That was when the other students enterd the room.
"Hey stop pushing!"
"Not my fault your FAT!"
"This library looks very nice"
"Hey look it's that hot babe!"
"The hell is wrong with you *hit*"
"I think I just shit my pants."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 4:55 am

Jon smiled "Excellent, I'll be sure to pick out some good locations." And so he would. There was no need to rush things here, the order had paid a full years tuition. They could tour around the odd ruins and sights around the school and he could find what he was looking for along the way. As the other kids came in we waved briefly to a couple of the earth elementals he met yesterday. He turned back to the girls and said "So Sayuri what's the story with your detentions now? Those three didn't seem the type to just let it go."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 5:06 am

''eheh... I don't know... I'll probably find out today...'' Sayuri giggled. To her it was funny if it was someone else they would probably be stressed and scared. Sayuri won't be scared by rumors! ''What will we do now though? It's boring...''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 5:08 am

"If we had a piano or violin I could play it or a saxaphone.."Sigh,I looked at them for ideas.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 5:39 am

Jon looked around swiftly. The teacher meant to be supervising them had not shown up yet. "Well... if you fancy doing something interesting... a little wind storm would certainly kick up a nice little scene for our freshly woken friends..."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 5:54 am

Looks like the other wind users heard Jon and started to join hands.Wich made a huge wind storm in the library.I JUST CLEANED THIS PLACE!
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Sayuri's eyes start to sparkle and she yells out :''AWESOME! This is so cool!'' Suddenly a few books were falling toward Sayuri because of the windstorm. ''Crap!'' She yelled out she quickly avoided the falling books by just avoiding or as in moving to the left and right. She looks at one of the books which was named as ''The Fire User''. She picked it up and said ''This might be fun to read.''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 pm

"All my hard work.."I looked at the mess with tears in my eyes "Fujin why are you so cruel to me?...'My attention quickly turned to Sayu I rubbed my eyes and saw her looking at the book..Fire users?"Oh,maybe it has stories about your ancestors and Agni."I smiled it would be nuce to hear them..
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 9:51 pm

''I'll help you clean this place up later, Beato! I know I want to know more about the fire users!'' Sayuri smiled. But then again she wondered. <<Have I been truthful to my new friends in this school... Maybe I should tell them... No... At least not yet>> Sayuri seemed sad a little bit. But then she remembered about the detentions:'' Oh... Crap... What about detention... I guess the teachers might inform me... Nah... I'll talk to them later...''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next