The elements {Part 1}

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The elements {Part 1} - Page 6 Empty Re: The elements {Part 1}

Post  Labby on Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Let's ope- aa..AA..ACHO!"I snezed wich made a few pages of the book turn."Sorry.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 04, 2012 10:16 pm

''It's okay!'' Sayuri said to Beato. She turned to the book and read one sentence quietly which could be heard by Jon and Beato. She read ''Who wields the fire element will bring misfortune to others of different elements if they wont be careful and might be doomed for eternal darkness. Agni is still the only one who doesn't go by Alteias rules.'' She felt shocked, scared and sad at the same time from one sentence. '' Uh... It's and old book... So it can't be completely true... Right?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Betrice just stood there quietly.."Yeah,plus it says it will happen if won't be carefull."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Fri May 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Jon simply shrugged it off, "I wouldn't be too worried. Whether they'll admit it or not all elements have their secrets, and like you say it's an old book. The four elemental gods aren't even as relevant as they once were at this point, what with the growing numbers of people who can't use the elements more and more is Alteia coming to the forefront of religious issues." As he spoke the chaos that had begun from the wind users was spreading quit, with other elements starting to pop into the air. A low mist of rain here, some crawling vines through the ground there, a few firework like displays... the thought that his own offhanded comment had caused it made him laugh. "I think I'll go check out this book for the week before one of these fools ends up damaging it, back in a minute."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 05, 2012 3:46 am

"Have fun!"I waved at Jon as he left to read.I looked at Sayu behind her were two boys pointing at her I could hear them say something about 'getting those chicks'?"Umm..Sayuri what does getting those chicks mean?I don't really see any chickens in the library.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 05, 2012 3:49 am

''They mean they will get us as in... Probably ask us out. L-let's escape them?'' Sayuri didn't wait for an answer and took Beatos hand and started to quickly go trough the library. The library was huge easy to get lost in. So they were walking for a few minutes then stopped. ''Peace and quiet!'' Sayuri happily announces.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 05, 2012 3:54 am

As Jon returned from the front desk he found the girls were gone. He decided to try not to take it as an insult and instead simply turned to the book again. After several minutes he believed he had found what he was looking for. Deep in the forest was a shrine engraved with the runes of all four elements and other symbols that were of unknown origin. Because of the diverse amount of markings it was speculated it was where people went to pray to the goddess Alteia. But Jon knew better. It was a balance seal. And he had the key to unlock it.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 05, 2012 3:57 am

I looked around and saw no student..I can't even hear anyone..."Sayuri what part of the library are we?I can't see or hear anyone.."I asked worriedly.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 05, 2012 3:59 am

''I... I... Guess... We got lost...'' Sayuri giggles. ''I know! Let's go back that way! I heard a small legend about this library... That it is like a maze. Who goes in never comes back! But it's only a legend!'' Sayuri started to go trough the library to get back.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 05, 2012 4:01 am

Beato just folowed Sayuri like a five year old that looks like a fifteen year old.
((There bigger Zane,U MAD?))
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 05, 2012 4:09 am

Jon looked up at the clock mounted at the front of the library. Class was nearly over and Beatrice and Sayuri were nowhere to be seen. "Geez those girls are magnets for trouble." He took a second look around the reading area and they definitely were not there. Maybe he should look for them? He'd give it five minutes, if they weren't back he'd do something.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 05, 2012 4:17 am

They wandered in a dark place of the library. ''Damn...'' Sayuri made a small fire globe so there would be light. ''So... I wonder... Maybe the legend was true...'' Sayuri looked at Beato :'' Sorry, Beatrice! For getting you in trouble!''

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sayuri will use Beatrice when shes being serious.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 05, 2012 4:22 am

"It's ok."I tried to calm her down.It's strange to see Sayu scared though."Don't be scared,if we die we will haunt this library together and have a lot to read."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 05, 2012 4:25 am

'' Haunt a library... Thats pretty much boring! It be fun to haunt a prison or an old house or the toilets!'' Sayuri giggled. ''I'm not scared just a little bit worried that i dragged you along! I wonder... If we will ever find our way... Wait... Can you maybe use your wind power to hear anyone?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 05, 2012 4:29 am

Sayu does make a point maybe if I concetrate hard enough."Ok,I'll try harder."I closed my eyes and started to concentrain.Nothing..nothing..nothing...WORK!...nothing...nothing..NOTHING!NOTHING!NOTHING!AAAAAAAAAAAA!...wait...I hear something....east left righr left left right left...I GOT IT."I got it!!!"I ran to wards the direction of the sound.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 05, 2012 4:41 am

"Damn. Still no sight of them" Jon grumbled as we walked through the bookshelves. Everyone else left three minutes ago, if he didn't get moving soon he'd be late for class. "Heeeelllooooooo!" he called out. Nothing. He kept walking, rapping his knuckles against the books spines along the way.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 05, 2012 4:57 am

Sayuri followed Beato. They ran a bit until they saw someone. They ran closer. It was Jon. ''Hey, Jon!'' Sayuri was so happy to see someone else in here. ''So... Uh... Wheres the way out?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Sat May 05, 2012 5:04 am

'Jon!!"I hugged Jon."Guess what!Guess what!I got to hear people farther then I used to.I can hear better yay"wich quickly turned into a victory dance.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 05, 2012 5:10 am

"Well I'm glad you're both okay, people were getting worried when you disappeared. Don't worry about getting back, I made a plan to make sure I didn't get lost" he pointed down to his leg where a creeping vine was circling his thigh. "Used my power to keep growing it this long. Let's get moving... it's a long walk back."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sat May 05, 2012 5:31 am

I finally wake up, surrounded by books, the floor is wet and one of the book cases were on fire. The smell of the burning mahogany wood made me hungry and the wet water blue carpet floor making me thirsty. I had been in this library for all this time... Looking for a book on water temperature control. I was so lost in this old library, most of the books were out of place and the book shelves were riddled with spiderwebs. I didn't know which way was front and which was back... Don't the librarians even check this maze of a library?

"WHY ME?!?!" I shout out hoping someone will hear and emphasise with me, as anyone that could hear me from here must be as lost as I am.
"HEEELLOOOO?"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 05, 2012 6:00 am

"Are you kidding me?" Was all Jon could manage to say when he turned the corner to find Pepper lying in a puddle of what he hoped was sweat.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 am

''How the hell did he get in here? Don't tell me... He has been here for like I don't know 2 days and I hope that its just is sweat...'' Sayuri turns to Beato. Starts to giggle. ''I don't even know this wet kid much... Time to start knowing him!'' Even though Sayuri said that even if she knew she'd regret knowing him but she did it anyways. Sayur held out her arm in front of Pepper :'' Need some help?'' Then she realizes that it can be something else unlike sweat or just water then she pulls her hand away... << I WON'T RISK IT!>>.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Sat May 05, 2012 6:36 am

"OH MY GOSH!!! PEOPLE!" I get up completely happy.
Tears of joy flood my face, and soon start to flood the library...
"Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T CONTROL THE TEARS OMG!!!!"
The river of my bodily fluids slowly current us to the exit of the library... And we all land outside.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Sat May 05, 2012 7:01 am

"God damn it what the hell even just happened?" Jon said in disbelief. Pepper really was much more powerful than he let on. Jon thought that if Pepper actually worked on controlling his power he might one day rise to be one of the most powerful elementals on Gaea. And yet he could not seem to see his own potential. "Ugh screw this we gotta get to class fast" he muttered and began running down the hall to history. He guessed we'd find out about Sayuri's detention there...
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon May 07, 2012 1:35 am

"oh right the class!I forgot all about it!" I quickly grabbed everyones hand and ran."I'm gonna be late.I'm gonna be late."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next