The elements {Part 1}

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The elements {Part 1} - Page 8 Empty Re: The elements {Part 1}

Post  Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 2:04 am

Sayuri had already beaten her classmates (etc weaklings). <<So the only ones left are 3 boys which included Jon and some other 2 and 2 girls ... I mean 1 because Beato had fainted so I guess she is unable to battle... And the other one was trying to beat Jon.>> She sighted. She looked at Jon and the girl fight which made her think it was amusing. Then she started at the other two boys who were wandering around trying to avoid us. Then Sayuri jumped in front of them and yelled out :''YA' PUNKS, FIGHT ME IF YA' DARE!'' Sayuri raised her katana and beat them easily. Then the boys yelled out in unison ''KYAA! MONSTER!'' Sayuri only smiled at that comment. She replied :''Thanks for the compliment guys! I love you too!'' She winked. Now to wait for Jon to finish his fight with the girl... ''Then it will be a duel between me and him...'' she whispered.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 16, 2012 3:12 am

Jon thudded heavily on the floor. He lay still for a moment, staring into the sky, until the mace came into view. He rolled along the ground to the right and then flipped up onto his feet. "You need to be faster, your opponents will not hesitate to strike you down." No sooner had he said it a blade swung outwards toward Jon. He jumped a step back, and the blade caught his shirt tearing a large rip through it. "Faster. Luck is not enough. This time it was a spear, it propelled itself sharply toward Jon and would have impaled him. But Jon raised his sword and pushed the spear outward and away from him, knocking the carrier down. "That's more like it. Now finish your opponent!" yelled Ramon from the balcony. "I.. I can't..."
"Only one can leave the pit alive." Jon stared down at the tribal man he had been fighting. He was speaking rapidly in a foreign language, one that Jon did not recognize but still understood. It was a cry for mercy. "Two men enter. One man leaves." Jon raised his sword above him head...

And then he dropped it. "You... wow... you really had me going there for a moment Jon!" yelped Melissa. Had he really been about to strike her down? She was laughing... but it was nervous laughter. She was terrified. For a few brief moments she had seen his eyes go empty and devoid of life. Something beneath his shirt had been glowing... and she felt a terrible energy coming from him. "Um... I think I've had enough for today, class is nearly over so I'll see you later..." she said quietly and quicky ran off. Jon looked down in sadness. What the hell was wrong with him... he figured he'd probably blown any chance he's had with Melissa. He began to walk away, uncertain of himself once more.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 3:44 am

Sayuri looked at the duel she was shocked how he was going for the girl. She was petrified. She yelled out ''Jon! Wait up!'' She ran after him. He didn't stop. ''JON!'' She yelled out while grabbing his arm. That got his attention. She asked :'' Jon what's wrong with you? That fight with that girl was... just... too much... If something is troubling you talk to me! It's easier to talk then hold it all up to yourself, Right?'' She smiled in hoped of helping her friend.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 16, 2012 3:48 am

Teacher:
He put the scared Beato down.Wich she quickly group hugged Jon and Sayuri."Ugh,You ladies are comming here after class and you boy..control yourself I don't want any deaths on my shift!"with that he walked away leaving Beato weeping.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 16, 2012 3:52 am

Jon didn't say a word. Right now he was hating on himself too much. He couldn't go back to being that again... if he could complete the plan then he would never have to. No more war. No more fighting. Was that not how it was meant to end? The girls continued to talk as they walked together but somehow the words didn't seem to penetrate his head. Eventually he parted for them and headed back to the dorms.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 16, 2012 3:56 am

"IT WAS HORRIBLE!HE WANTS TO MAKE A MAN OUT OF ME BUT I'M A GIRL!!!"Beato cried to Sayuri wich was trying to calm her down.That is what she was doing till the classes ended and they had to go to detention.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 16, 2012 4:09 am

Sayuri smiled :'' You have detention with me!'' She smirked with an adorable smirk and though <<YESS! I WON'T DIE!!!! ALONE THAT IS!>> Let's go to next class... But one thing was worrying her...
Jon...
She though to herself <<What happened there with Jon? It seemed like he had an emotional less face... Like he would have been ready to kill the girl he was fighting against...>> She tried to smile to not worry Beatrice.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 16, 2012 4:45 am

That just made her cry more."I don't want detention,I never had one in my life!!"
After the lessons they got to detention.
Where the teacher started to sing :
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 2:29 am

Sayuri went in detention with Beato and said out loud:''What the f... HECK?'' Sayuri sighted and said:''This young girl is named Beatrice... She's here for detention from the PE teach... And I'm here for i guess.... 3 detentions heh... hehe...'' Sayuri giggled like an idiot... What an idiot.... <<Why... OH WHY DID I TELL THEM WHY ARE WE HERE?!?>> she sighted again.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 3:10 am

Teacher:
"Oh.."the teacher blushed a little bit as he was not expecting them this early."Well,the other three have gone on important school busines so I will take your detentions.We will start with runnin 105 laps around the school building."

Beatrice:
She looked at Sayu with the 'why' face.But good thing running wasen't a big deal to her.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 17, 2012 3:35 am

Jon sat with the other boys in the common room for a time, occasionally inputing his opinions on the subject matter (Topics varied quite a bit between the boys, who was gonna win the TerraBall finals, which teacher was the most creepy, that hot chick that beat up Mike Rotch in PE, how many licks it took to get to the center of a tootsie pop, the list goes on...) but couldn't get into it. Eventually he wandered back to his room. His thoughts were a flurry. He suspected it might have something to do with the medallion. As the first contributer it was tied to his aura directly, so it occasionally could influence him while he was wearing it. It seemed hungry for power. Suddenly he didn't want to wear it anymore and threw it into his drawer. He looked at the clock and saw curfew wasn't for several hours. After that he decided to go for a walk to clear his thoughts.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 4:23 am

Sayuri didn't like to run a lot because it was boring... But if you make as a competition shes gonna have no mercy to who she runs with. So Beato and Sayuri went outside to start to ran but before that Sayuri said :''Beato... Let's make this a competition... Okay?'' She smiled and then her smile was made in to an evil glare which could be seen as I won't give no mercy! So they begun to run Sayuri and Beato close to each other running soon the 105 laps were cleared and Sayuri said ''YEAH! WE FINISHED!!!'' With a relieving sight she said.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 4:32 am

"Again!Again!I want to run again!"Beato really loved running it made her feel alive.

Teacher:
"Hmm...Now you"he pointed at Sayuri."Lose the next round on purpose."His words were serious,why does he even want the girl to lose?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 4:50 am

Sayuri turned around to the teacher and said:'' NEVER GONNA' HAPPEN!'' With an evil glare. Because she was pissed off... ''Okay... Beato let's go chill, kay?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 4:53 am

Teacher:
"What a loser you are Sayuri.You are so weak.But ofcourse it must be the only thing that makes you feel better picking on the weak."He said in an irrateted voice.But he knew what he was doing.

Beatrice:

Beatrice just stood there scared of the outcome.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 4:57 am

''YA' WANT ME TO RUN?'' Sayuri was pissed off. She now ran 200 laps around school. When she finished. She said with a smile:'' Hows that for weak?'' She then acted coolishly and said :'' Don't bother to piss me off again it won't be good for you...'' She then turned away and was so tired of running 305 laps...
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 4:58 am

Teacher:

"Hahaha,Anyone can run but only the strongest ones can win when they are defeted."he smirked.He was getting to the girls temper.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 17, 2012 5:09 am

From the shadows Jon looked on at Sayuri. Under normal circumstances she'd probably be unconscious with a pair of broken legs by now, but she honestly didn't look that bad. The energy from the medallion of balance was coursing through her veins and even growing more powerful... the teacher should have known that a normal student would be far past their limit. But then again Jon now knew this was no normal teacher. Upon his hand was a tattoo bearing the balance symbol. He was one of Jons people.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 5:25 am

''What.... I'LL SHOW YA TEACH!'' She ran more 150 laps.... She gasped for air... ''Damn... I'm not gonna run for a while now...'' She sighted. ''But this was very fun... I say... Now I get why ya' like to run Beato!'' She smiled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 5:29 am

Beato smilled sweetly."Yawn.And you call yourself strong?What a laugh!"he laughed.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 17, 2012 5:42 am

Sayuri looked at the teacher :'' Ya' think your so smart huh?'' She made a fire ball she didn't intend to make it big or powerful but with out noticing she made a huge and powerful fire ball. She though to herself <<What is this power? I have never felt before... It is such amazing power... Where did I get it from all of a sudden?>> She was in shock. Then she looked at the teacher. ''Ehe..''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 17, 2012 5:48 am

He got it now. The teacher was testing her. He must have felt the power emanating from her and thought she was the agent sent by the Order. For a moment he considered going out and confronting him but realized that doing so in front of the girls might jeprodize his mission. And so instead when Sayuri unleashed an almight fireball Jon slipped away back to his dorm.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 17, 2012 6:14 am

Teacher:

He looked at the fireball and sighed."Such power and such a waste.Hey wind girl!"
Beato looked confused "Me?"
"Yeah you,make sure your friend dosen't burn the school this was just a waste of time"with that he started to walk away slowly.
"Maybe we should go."said Beato.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 18, 2012 2:14 am

Sayuri looked at the teacher while distinguishing her fire ball and said in a confused look ''Uh... Waste of time?'' She went psycho. ''That teacher will go down...'' She was pissed... He tempted her to run for like 500 laps around and now he says it was a waste of time... She was so angry... Then she looked at Beato who seemed a bit worried. Sayuri put up a smile and said :''Sure, let's go!'' She took Beato's hand and started to run towards the dorms.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 18, 2012 2:28 am

"Ok!"Beato said cheerfully.She was still worried though.She went with Sayuri to the dorm.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next