The elements {Part 1}

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The elements {Part 1} - Page 10 Empty Re: The elements {Part 1}

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 3:32 am

"But if he is expelt then we won't have any water users in our group.And poor Jon will be all alone in his room.Plus they made a very sweet couple."Beato said in a worried voice.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 22, 2012 3:49 am

"Maybe. Though to be honest with the trouble you two have caused so far I'd think it more likely that either of you would get expelled." It didn't matter anyway. Jon had managed to get Peppers aura through to the medallion using a very simple trick: He talked to him while he was sleeping. Simple as that. He whispered into his ear "Open your mind. Open your soul. You seek power. Power I can give to you." He placed the medallion in Peppers hand and it lit up like a Christmas tree. Now all he needed was Beatrices aura and the medallions power would be complete. He'd be able to open the balance seal (Or Altar of Alteia as the world so mistakingly believed) and from there he would be able to find the entrance. He wasn't sure where to go from there but that was a bridge he'd have to cross when he got there. "Looks like it's just gone seven, we should be able to move freely without worrying about detention. There's a few things I left in my room for the trip. You two should get anything you need too and we'll meet at the gates in half an hour, okay?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 4:01 am

"Ah,ok!"Beato ran back to the dorm and grabbed her stuff.
She also took some food cause they might get hungry.
After that she waited sor Sayuri to get her things.
Beato still coden't shake off the weard feeling and seriously,where is Pepper?
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 am

Sayuri took some useful stuff. Like the basic stuff you need for a trip. Sayuri then said:''Beato, I'm ready what about you?'' She guessed she was ready. Sayuri grabbed Beatos hand and started to run towards the gates. They were waiting for Jon. She then said:'' Where is Jon and Pepper? Pepper probably is stuck in some kind of a prison or attic room and is stuck in it and can't get out and he will start crying and drown him self... Thats how I imagine it.''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 pm

"Oh my,I hope he is alright.I feel bad for leaving him behind for such a long time."Beato coverd her mouth.She was holding a basket with all her things in it.
"Maybe we could make a camp fire later?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 12:55 am

''Don't worry about that guy... He isn't worth it! So just chill!'' They were still waiting for Jon to arrive. Finally he came a little bit late but who cares? They started to walk to the lake. They were almost there. But suddenly. Rain started to pour down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
couldn't think of anything else....
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 1:08 am

Beatrice coverd her head and ran to the big oak tree.The others did the same.
"Ahhh...what a horrible thing to do,looks like we will have to wait for the rain to stop."she sighed.
Beato was really sad she thought they could have lots of fun today but nature has its own rules.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 1:21 am

It began to rain as Jon approached the teacher. The wind howled. The mans long silver hair blew out behind him in the wind. They were on the roof, a place that by now Jon had grown accustomed to. The teacher knew he was there but didn't look back to him only saying "I was expecting the girl."
"She's merely someone who got caught up in all this."
"I see." The man spun around and launched a wave of air that resembled a thin blade. It tore through the rooftop and Jon had to jump to the side to dodge it. "If her power was merely a side-effect of aura fusing then let's see what you have to offer. He sliced both his arms outward creating two more deadly wind blades in an X shape. Jon held his hands out before him and a wall of stone formed before him taking the blow.
"Is this really necessary. I have all the proof of who I am right here."
The man smiled and said "Then what do you have to be afraid of?"
He held his arms out and suddenly the wind became violent. The next thing Jon knew he was falling to the ground below.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 1:42 am

Standing under the Oak. Sayuri saw someone falling down the school building. She had good vision. She then saw it was Jon. Sayuri yelled out :''OH NO! JON IS FALLING! Can you use your wind powers to save him and get us there, Beato? We have to act quickly!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:01 am

Beato quickly started to do strange symbols with her hands.Sudenly her eyes turned all white.A small like a tornado thing appeard under Jon and caught him carrying to the tree.She gently put him on the ground "Are you alright?"she asked the boy her eyes were still white though.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 2:11 am

''That was awesome, Beato!'' Then she turned to Jon. :''Jon... What were you doing on the roof? And at a rainy time like this? AND FALLING?!?'' She said then last part yelling. Waiting for the answer. She was very worried on what would have happened if Beato wouldn't have done that super cool move.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:15 am

"Calm d-."Beato suddenly stopped talking...."J-Jon,who else was on the roof with you?"she stared at the boy with her white eyes.
It was clear he wasen't alone she could hear someones voices one thing for sure was that person wasen't a student.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 2:20 am

Jon managed to pull himself up. The green flakes in his eyes glowed violently. "Please... you need to get out of here..." was all he could say before a violent blast of wind passed just above his head tore the oak tree from the ground. He raised his good arm (The other had struck the roof as he was thrown off and was now numb) and raised a fragile stone wall that succeeded in blocking a second blast but crumbled immediately after. He could see the teacher was now floating high above the roof, his long silver hair seeming to flow out behind him like some kind of divine halo. The wind and the rain was becoming a storm as lightning and thunder filled the sky.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:22 am

"What!?You can't fight him alone!"Beato screamed.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 2:34 am

''Let's help him out!'' Sayuri said. ''We need a strategy to fight this guy. He seems very strong...'' She looked at Jon and Beato while saying:''Any plans?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:38 am

"....I could try to get into his mind but..."Beato honestly didn't know what to do.Even though she is at full power now she could try but there is no chance she will suceed not to mention it is illegal.But rules don't really matter now.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 2:38 am

Jon looked up towards the man and saw him begin to dive through the air towards him. He understood he had no other choice. It was now or never. He ripped the medallion from his neck and held it out towards Beato. "That man is more powerful that you can possibly imagine. To even have a chance you need to trust me right now. Open yourself completely and take this in your hand"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 2:42 am

"..I trust you."she took the medalion.And started to consetrate on it not sure what it will do.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 2:51 am

As she held it in his hand he said "Balance be your guide. Four elements become one." the medallion began to glow in her hand. After a moment he took it back. "Now we stand a fighting chance."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:02 am

"J-Jon....what are you trying to do..."she looked worried at him then at Sayu who had the same confused expression.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 3:09 am

''Crap... That guy is going to attack!'' Sayuri said. Then she made a few huge fire balls then she shot them at the man. ''Now Beato, Jon try a move while he is distracted by the fire balls!'' She looked at them worriedly.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:38 am

Jon slipped the medallion back around his neck. The new energy flowed into him again and he regained feeling in his arm. "Don't worry about me. I ain't letting this guy go." He flipped his arm through the air and generated a spray of rock and dirt towards the man.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:40 am

Beato spinned around wich made two big wind attacks."Ugh,who the hell is he?!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 3:43 am

"Something tells me he isn't really a teacher. We've never seen him before. I asked around and nobody recognized the description." The man seemed to take their attacks like it was nothing. He continued to grow closer.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 3:45 am

"THEN WHY DID HE ATTACK YOU?ARE YOU HI-"Beato stopped for a moment she made another tornado looking thing to get some of the rocks to fly the other way instead of hitting them."HIDING SOMETHING!?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next