The elements {Part 1}

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The elements {Part 1} - Page 2 Empty Re: The elements {Part 1}

Post  Flammy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:28 am

''I'm from the fire village which is called Volcano Village and I came here because my family forced me in to it. They said i had to improve in using my fire power. So yeah Pepper and Beato why are you here?'' Sayuri answers while looking at her new friends that makes her so joyful. Because she has never had any good friends. Everyone was scared of her in the village... Thats one of the reasons her family sent her to this school but that will be a secret for now.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:33 am

"At first I wanted to see other element users..but after some time the town became..like this evil feeling everyone became so mean so I wanted to get away from there."I sighed.I sudenly heard music and turned my head towards the stage"Oh,the headmaster."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:02 am

Jon did his best to listen to the headmaster speech but fact was it was boring as hell. He got the jist of it: Welcome, here are your teachers, have a nice year. His mind was pre-occupied with the plan. Already it looked like he may have the three he needed... assuming the soppy wet boy could get a grip of his power. He had a feeling the big statue was the entrance he was looking for. But how exactly? There was no way he could get close enough to find out. It would need some clever thinking later.

His trance was broken by the word "Dismissed" and the sound of footsteps piling out of the rows of seats. "Looks like we've an hour to settle into our dormitries then" he turned to the wet boy "Pepper was it? Guess you and me are heading the same way to the boys then" Jon got up, wiping the soles of his boot off the chair infront of him as he did in an attempt to scrape some of the snot off "I do hope we'll see you two girls later." He began to stroll through the rows and out the hall, Pepper trailing slightly behind.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 01, 2012 3:41 am

Sayuri looked at the boys leave to the boy dorms. Sayuri turned around to face Beato.''Let's get going to the girl dorms, okay?''. Sayuri then grabbed Beato's hand and started to pull her to the dorms. But one thing.

Sayuri suddenly remembered something.
She said:''Uh... Where are the girl dorms?'' she had a confused look on her face.

She has never been good with directions. Razz
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 01, 2012 4:04 am

"Let's see...Mostly the voice of girls is comming from that way"I pointed at the direction"So we might try this way"I grabbed Sayus hand and dragged her soon we were outside and you could see a lot of people heading there way.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 01, 2012 4:45 am

Jon stepped out of the changing room in his new uniform. It was comfortable he supposed but he didn't fancy the formal look. New name, new life, new clothes. Yet another sigh. He tucked his medallion beneath the jumper and turned back through to the dormitory where he found Pepper wiping himself down with the mass of tissue he had brought with him. He swallowed the urge to vomit and walked over to him.

"So looks like we got some time to kill eh pal? Whats your story?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Tue May 01, 2012 4:58 am

"Well...
I come from Hairius Vaginus, a town about 300 miles from here, there are only water people there so everyone gets wet..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *snort* HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH *snort* *giggle*"
"Of course I'm joking!!! Hairy Vagina LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"

I realise he isn't laughing at all
"yeah I come from Heronium Poopland and my parents just decided to send me here... I'm too annoying around the house apparently! ... So yeah... I'm going to have a shower or something now..."
I stand up and walk to the bathroom.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 01, 2012 4:59 am

Jon stood there in silence. He just stood there is silence. There was no possible other reaction.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 01, 2012 5:16 am

"Oooo~"I coden't belive that the room looked so pretty well compared to the one back home this is beautifull.I started to look around it had two beds,some pictures on the wall,a book shelf,two cupboards and lamps.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 01, 2012 5:31 am

''This is nice! My old room was old and small and I had to share my room with my sister so it was like hell. But this is just awesome!'' Sayuri said while looking around the room. She took the free bed and fell on top of it and stared at the ceiling. And then remembered:'' Hey, Beato! What do you think of those two guys we met today? The one seemed intelligent an the other one well... Roughly saying quiet useless and clumsy... What do you say about them?'' Sayuri asked.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Tue May 01, 2012 5:38 am

I finally get undressed and in the shower but there are no taps or any supply of water WTF?
I look at the wall and there are some instructions...
"Since there is a water element person staying in this room, we do not see the point in wasting money for water. Good luck." I read from it.

"Fuckin' cheapscates..." I say to myself.
Entering the shower, I put my hand up and it starts sprinkling freezing cold water
"HNNNNG"
I try to make it hotter.. I was never good with temperature of water...
This time, it's more like lava than water
"OH SHIT!!!!" I shout, certain Jon was listening... Wait, how was Jon going to wash? They didn't think this through!!!
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 01, 2012 5:42 am

I looked out the window while talking to Sayuri "Well,the Pepper boy seemd like that but it's our first meeting we shoden't judge I'm sure he is a nice boy...but that Jon boy is a little strange,he didn't talk much and seemd to have his head in the clouds..But then again,it can be just me~"I giggled from that thought.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 01, 2012 5:46 am

Jon was napping peacefully when he heard what sounded like screaming. Then he remembered he'd fallen asleep with his headphones on, it was probably just the heavy metal cries of Metallica's Wherever I May Roam. He looked at his watch. Still a half hour before first class. He decided to leave his room and mingle with the other boys in the common room. If worst came to worst it couldn't hurt to have a few back ups.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 01, 2012 5:56 am

Sayuri looks at the clock... 8.20 AM... She screams:''CRAP WE WILL BE LATE FOR CLASS!Like I care''. She quickly gets up and sees that Beato is already awoken and Sayuri yelled out:''WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP! Oh I don't care for the answer.''. Sayuri gets dressed quickly while Beato was dressed of course. She grabbed Beatos hand and ran trough the halls to the class. She went inside the class seeing that there were 2 more seats left she chose the one next to the guy she met yesterday. She tough to herself :''I think his name was Jon... Yeah it defiantly was...''. Sayuri says:''Hi there!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Tue May 01, 2012 6:04 am

"You see I-"before I could finish I was dragged away by Sayuri to class.Thank god we weren't late I sit next to her even though the class was full.Maybe I should have woken her but she seemd to have a very good dream.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue May 01, 2012 7:58 am

When he returned from the common room Jon was met with a most peculiar sight. One that he reckoned would haunt him for the rest of his days. As he entered the room he was met by Pepper, who was standing in the middle of the room in his underwear. Of course that wasn't even the strangest part. The strange part was that his skin now resembled what could only be described as a burnt potato. Not knowing the correct way to treat the situation he decided to ignore it and said "Best hurry up and get dressed, it's time for history class."

A few minutes later the two were seated in the middle row of a large classroom. Soon after they were joined by the girls from earlier. He was greeted by the one named Sayuri and replied "Well hello there, lovely to see you again. I'd begun to doubt you'd be coming, but looks like you made it in the nick of time" he indicated with his head the short grumbling man who had just entered the room, their teacher had arrived.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Tue May 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Sayuri turns around looking at the teacher. He is old, grumpy... AND OLD!... Sayuri though to herself:'' This is going to be interesting... YEAH RIGHT!''. It's history class. The most hated class for Sayuri. She tried to concentrate. But suddenly she lost concentration and fell asleep. After a few minutes the teacher passed by her seat and slammed a book against her table. She quickly awoke and blurred out something:'' KYA! WATER!!!'' She fell out of her seat while screaming. Everyone around her was laughing and she started to laugh too. The teacher wasn't laughing at all. He gave poor Sayuri a detention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The biggest load of crap i have ever written...
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 12:23 am

"Oh no,what has she done.."I thought to myself in terror if only it was just a regular teacher.When the bell rang everyone started to get out of class,I quickly bowed in goodbye to Jon and grabbed Sayuris hand draging her across the hall and hiding behind one of the walls.Sayuri seemd to be confused by my suden behavior "Sayuri!Do you know what you just did?You got detention and not just any detention you got it from one of three worst,horrible teachers there are!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 12:50 am

''A detention is just a detention... Nothing special...'' After saying that Sayuri *gulped*. Then she ask in a timid voice:''Who are the other two and why are they horrible?'' Sayuri just had to know what trouble she got in.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 1:00 am

"Well,there is Mr.Rumbrum It's very easy to spot him since he has an eye patch on his left eye along with a scar.They say he got it from taking on an army by himself.He is very strict and if someone gets in his way he will make sure they never see the morning sun again,there is even a rumor that he once set three students on fire just because they accedently bumped into him.There bodies were burn to ashes,the headmaster didn't do anything about it cause they say he is scared of him.
The next one is Mrs.Aqua she is the potion teacher I think..she is very pretty and a lot of boys want to date her.They say she has a one night stand with them and then she kills them by ripping there body into small peaces and eats them thath's why a lot of people say she is a canibal.She hates pretty girls too,there is even this story of a girl named ily that was more pretty then her and so she ate her eyebals,shaved her head and cuted her tong.
And Mr.Antiqua you meet him,he makes the students work really hard and when they get exchausted he sneeks up on him and puts some mind control on him making them do anything you say.They say he is making an army to take over the world"I said looking really worried.I really hope those are rummors but when Sayuri got detention everyone was wispering about this so much...
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 1:09 am

Toughs will be done with << >> for me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sayuri looks at Beato with a confused face and suddenly she starts to laugh leaving Beato confused on why is she laughing:'' Come on... That can't be true at all!'', <<Crap I hope the rumors are fake or else I'm dead... Just act cool and that you don't care>>. ''It can't be that horrible at all, maybe they are strict but I doubt they are so bad...'' Sayuri smiled like she was OK with it even thought she wasn't.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 1:14 am

I sighed,I hope she is right.."I really hope you are right...I don't really want a new roommate."I said the roomate part while looking at the floor. I closed my eyes and tried to smile "I'll ask Alteia to look after you and guide you back safe...I'll go to the potion class now.."I slowly walked to the potion classroom that was located in the dungeon.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 1:27 am

Sayuri watching Beato walk away remembered <<Potion class... Mrs.Aqua... Three worst teachers... CRAP! Wait... Those are just rumors... I'll prove them all wrong! They can't be that bad like they say! I take this challenge on! I will get detention in all 3 classes!>> Sayuri lifts her hands in the air yelling out:''I WILL DO IT!'' Everyone around looking at her with confused looks on their faces. Sayuri just then rushed off to potion class. She saw the teacher she though to herself<<Jesus she is pretty! Okay... Mission... Get detention from the 3 worst teachers in school. 1/3. THIS IS ON!>> Sayuri charged in the class and took a seat near Beato.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 1:34 am

Sayuri seemd cheerfull,maybe nothing will happen.The teacher was so pretty though.That light blue hair,dark blue eyes with a more darker blue eye shadow.The dress she was wearing was like ment for her you could see her shoulders,even though it was long and reached the floor it was split into two halves near the begining of her knees.She was holding a stack of paper in her hand you could see a golden ring on her right hand.It was obvious that all the boys and girls were staring at her some with love and desire.some with hate and jelousy.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 02, 2012 1:44 am

I come out of the shower and put a towel around my body, putting the old in the laundry basket. The school seems to be low on funds, the corners of walls all mouldy and dust-laden, and many flies in our room...
"Jon?"
I look around for him and don't find him... Reality hits me and I look at the clock.
"I WAS IN THERE FOR 3 HOURS?!?!?!!?!?!?!"
Quickly I whip on my clothes and run to lesson, Mrs Aqua's potion class.
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next