The elements {Part 1}

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The elements {Part 1} - Page 11 Empty Re: The elements {Part 1}

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:29 am

''Talk, Jon... We see that you're hiding something so talk.'' She said that while firing multiple strong fire balls.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 4:31 am

"We're your friends.Friends help each other but we still need to know why."Beato said that spining her hands to send strong wind blows.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 5:06 am

The man that was attacking us. Was making a big wind blade. Sayuri just took her guard down and suddenly she gut struck by the blade of wind. She mostly avoided it but her hand got injured while dodging. It started to bleed. She was reaching for her arm the spot which was cut and yelled out :''SHIT!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 5:07 am

"There isn't time for this now" he said as he blocked another wave of wind bursts. "Once we make it out of this I'll explain everything." Finally the man who claimed to be a teacher, the man who made the girls run laps, who drove Sayuri to her limits, was face to face with the trio. He continued to smile. The end was near. But for who remained to be seen.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 5:27 am

"YURI!"Beato ran towards her trying to block the wind attacks.
"YOU OWE US A BIG..."the girl stopped when the man got closer
"explanation
.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 23, 2012 4:09 pm

''I'm fine, Beato. Just concentrate on the battle don't let your guard down and after we beat this guy... We will have a big conversation with Jon. Now let's go!'' Sayuri shot some fire balls in the tornado Beato made to make it a fire tornado. ''Well now were getting somewhere!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 23, 2012 6:37 pm

The man was tough. He seemed to shrug off everything they threw at him. Until the fire tornado. Any one else might have missed it but not Jon. He saw the mans eye twitch. Just a little. This was their chance... maybe their last. "Alright... I know what I have to do." He took a step back and closed his eyes. He put his hands to his chest, then outwards and then pulled them into fists. The ground began to shake with power. The medallion was burning with powerful life. As everyone else looked on in shock stone began to encase itself around his body. It made the shape of armour. Old armour. This was the ancient technique of the earth warriors who fought in the war of the elements, creating armour from the earth itself. He had tried this many times but he had not been powerful enough. But this time was different. He had the power of the medallion, and the four auras that coursed through it. And his friends were in danger.

The transformation lasted no more than 10 seconds. But when it was over Jon was unrecognizable. For a moment he seemed not to move, as though he had become a statue. Then finally he bolted towards the man. The man continued to attack but the attacks chipped off the stone armour, Jon reached outward and his large stone gauntlet closed around the mans neck. He kept running and forced the man directly into the fire tornado. The heat was intense, but the armour protected Jon. The man was only lightly protected and his skin began to burn. "WHO ARE YOU?" Jons voice echoed and boomed from within the stone.
The man coughed but smiled once more and replied "Fate."
Jon suddenly felt cold, even within the flames. The man brought his hand away from Jons stomach. He had forced a blade of wind direct through him. Jon dropped the man and collapsed. The man looked down upon him and raised his hand with the tattoo of the balance symbol on it. He wiped his other hand along it and the symbol wiped away with it. It was a trap from the beginning. "You people think yourself so mysterious and holy, but there are many who know who you are. And we intend to prevent your plans at all costs. Your time is now" He placed his hand against the helmet of Jons armour, preparing to slice right through his head. Jon coughed and spluttered one last remark. "...you're wrong... it's your time..." and with that he screamed an almighty scream to the heavens and his armour exploded like a grenade shooting chunks of rock in all directions. The man was ripped to shreds. Jon let out a small laugh for his hollow victory. Then he collapsed.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 23, 2012 10:27 pm

*Can I just say....THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!?I can~ ok
THATWASFUCKINGAWESOME*

"JON!"the girls ran up to him and started to shake him up.
"Get up!Get up!This is no time or place to fall asleep."Beato was so worried and scared for her friend that she even started to cry.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 am

Sayuri with her hurt arm came running to Jon.''Jon... JON WAKE UP! Beato, please don't cry...'' Sayuri started to shake Jon rapidly with Beato. She suddenly heard moans from him. ''JON?'' She asked surprisingly.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 3:25 am

Jon coughed heavily. He felt the wound on his stomach. It was deep. Dead deep. He reached to his medallion and yanked it off, ripping the string that held it apart. "Please. Take this and keep it safe. Let nobody take it from you." Slowly he got to his feet. He couldn't stand up straight and was hunched over. In the distance he could see lights flickering from the school. This battle had not gone unnoticed. "We... need to get out of here... you two... go back to your dorm and tell nobody of what you saw. Don't worry about me... I can take care of myself..."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Thu May 24, 2012 3:42 am

''Huh?!? Leave you here? Are you stupid? I will never leave a friend in need! Beato, you can go to the dorm. I'll carry this guy to the infirmary.'' Sayuri said that while she tried to balance Jon. She took the medallion he was giving her:''I'll keep it safe... So don't worry about it... And try to preserve your strength...'' She sighted.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 4:37 am

Beato robed her eyes."But won't the nurse get suspicious?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 5:05 am

Jon coughed again and said "Beatos right... and besides I don't think you quite understand the implication here... I just murdered somebody. And you helped." He broke free of Sayuris grip and fell to the ground. He took a handful of soil and applied it to his wound. It was a earth element power used to treat small cuts and scrapes, it would only close a wound like this for so long. He got back on his feet and said "It's best if we part ways, if we're seen together someone will put the pieces together. I'm sorry I brought you two into this... please don't let yourselves be harmed..." and with that he gathered every ounce and energy and ran off into the stormy morning mist.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Thu May 24, 2012 5:17 am

Beatos eyes returnd to normal."I can see...it stopped I guess."she thought to herself.Whenever she used her full power she became bling
but she got it back when the power became weaker and neded to recharge."Sayuri,what are we going to do now?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Thu May 24, 2012 6:04 am

Jon ran and he ran until he collapsed once more. As he passed into unconsciousness he saw two hooded figures tower above him and reach down to grab him by the arms. They dragged him away and his eyes flickered shut.

*Well that's pretty much it for me in this on, continue of for a bit if you want but I'll be gone until part 2*
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 2:16 am

Sayuri looked as Jon tried to run away. She breathed in and exhaled. She then said:''Let's go back to the dorms... What should I do about this arm... Do we have any bandages or anything else in the dorm room?'' She asked.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 2:42 am

"Yeah,"after they got into the dorm.They applied bandages on Sayuri.That was when the teachers called every girl in the dorm outside and asked them if they have seen anything.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 3:07 am

When the teacher came to ask us about the thing that happened a half of hour ago or so. Sayuri answered:'' We didn't see a thing, the only thing we were doing was sitting in our dorm room and chatting and listening at the storm...'' She said with a sad look and then she faked a smile and asked :''Is that all?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 3:11 am

The teachers just walked away.Beato could hear the girls talk "What happend?I think there was a fight or something.No way.Maybe Alteia got mad at someone."She shaked Sayuri "What are we goin to do?"she wisperd to her.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Fri May 25, 2012 3:34 am

''Let's just do as Jon told us... We will just lay low and not tell anyone of what happened... Maybe we will tell Pepper if we spot him somewhere but I doubt he is trust able. So we will just keep it to our selfs and act as nothing happened...'' She answered Beato while thinking of Jon <<I hope Jon made it and that he is okay... Of course he is okay! He is strong!>>
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Fri May 25, 2012 3:36 am

"Ok..."Beato sighed.And went back to the room with Sayuri.
After a few weeks the school was closed down.The two girls still contacted each other through letters.

*Asta lavista baby*
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11