The elements {Part 1}

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The elements {Part 1} - Page 3 Empty Re: The elements {Part 1}

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 1:55 am

Second class is potions. We're making a transformation potion. <<The plan is that ill throw the potion at the teacher by accident... hehe>> Sayuri made the potion perfectly. The teacher came to look at it and said it was excellent when she turned around i pushed it on her and she transformed in a frog. Sayuri said:'' Oh my god! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!'' Sayuri starts to giggle.
Teacher:''Sayuri... Detention...''
She hopped away.
Sayuri though <<2/3 one left... Crap I'm scared of the last one...>>
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 2:53 am

As I went through the hall with Sayuri I saw the last evil teacher.I hid behind Sayuri,he was in the gym training HE JUST KILLED SEVEN DUMIES IN ONE BLOW!Not to mention he gave out bad aura.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 02, 2012 3:10 am

Jon focused intently on his history lesson, mentally comparing it to his own teachings of the past as told by the order. There was a number of small discrepancies between the two, and occasionally whole events that differed from what side it was told from. Class ended abruptly after a sudden outburst from Sayuri that sent the class into laughter.

Next was potions, where he was joined by a large burnt potato that re-introduced himself as Pepper. In his attempt to hide his amusement Jon focused instead on his potion, successfully creating a basic brew for changing the colour of his hair. Once again the peace was broken down when Sayuri managed to turn the beautiful Mrs. Aqua into a frog.

Finally there was gym training. Students took turns doing evasive maneuvers while the other performed basic wave energy attacks (Pepper wasn't much of a challenge, put his thick snotty water wave was certainly a force to be reckoned with). When a small break was called upon Jon found himself by Sayuri and said to her "Hey, how you holding up? Bad luck with the detentions Sayuri" he looked towards the teacher who was staring intensely at a group of students "Hey I betcha some poor simpleton is gonna decide to be funny and say "What's with the eyepatch?" it'll be a riot" seeing Pepper was mobile again he turned away "Gotta run, chat with you again later."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 3:18 am

<<I don't think Jon realizes that it will be me who asks him the dumbest question ever>>. Sayuri got up and said:''Teacher, why do you have an eye patch?'' Sayuri was trembling when she said that and she was so scared that she didn't know what will happen. All the students in the same place were looking at her and saying ''is she crazy or something?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 3:20 am

Oh no..The teacher walked near her bend himself that there faces was so close.Sayuri looked terrified and then he asked "Do you wanto to see?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 am

Terrified Sayuri screamed out:''YES!''. She though to her self <<OH CRAP I'LL DIE!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 am

Gym is so annoying! The waves I make keep going everywhere and wetting everyone, they all give me rude looks all the time! Ugh! It's not my fault I needed to sneeze...

When Sayuri asks the teacher about his eye patch everything goes tense... Everyone is watching the teacher and Sayuri talking...
"Jon, what the hell is wrong with Sayuri? She's the dumbest girl ever why would she be pissing all the teachers off?"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 3:29 am

The teacher smirked and said "Then come after classes here and I'll show you.'Then he looked at everyone else and told us to go back to traning.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 3:32 am

''MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!''Sayuri was happy about getting 3 detentions in the first school day. Everyone staring at her with confused looks on their faces. ''why is she happy? She just scored 3 detentions with the worst teachers in school!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 02, 2012 3:34 am

"She's a wildcard alright... she's either the bravest kid I've ever met or the dumbest" Jon whispered to Pepper. Suddenly the scene seemed to die down for the time being and taking his chance he pulled out a sneaky wave of dirt against the back of peppers head. Class ended shortly after that. "Ah first lunch of the term. Hey Pepper, fancy checking out the school grounds? We might find something interesting."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 3:39 am

"Hungry..."I pretty much crawled to the cafeteria all this stress of Sayuri getting into detention and all the hard work makes me really hungry.When I got there the line was huge "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"my voice echoed through all the school.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 3:44 am

It's lunch. <<I wonder where everyone went to... Meh. Probably having lunch of course. Maybe I should do some exploring.>> She ran up the stairs and went on the roof. She went near the edge of the roof and said:''Such a beautiful view... Too bad I'm here alone...'' She didn't want lunch and she didn't have any so she though that she wont eat today.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 3:50 am

But lucky for me the line wasen't too long well it was long but in time it was short,everyone knew what they wanted.I got some noodles,cupcakes and two sandwiches for later.After that I went to the first table the group that sit there were older then me but very nice.After my food I still had some time so I went exploring.I tried to listen closely to see what place had less noise.I could only find the roof and the teachers office.I can't go to the teachers office so I guess it will be the roof.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 02, 2012 3:58 am

"Ok!"
Me and Jon walk down the hallway... Everyone seemed to be talking about Sayuri's crazy antics.
I started writing down a list on some toilet paper about what I should do today when lessons end... Focusing on the toilet paper more than where I was going, I end up walking into one of the labs... The transformation potions from earlier were still here, of course I hadn't noticed they were still here until I walked right into one...

"WTF?!?!"
I shout. I'm a goldfish gulping for air...
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 02, 2012 4:11 am

Jon sighed as he looked at the little goldfish on the ground. It was amusing to say the least but he really didn't have time for this. He stepped around it towards the shelf and picked out a potion marked de-transmogrification. He poured a little out over the fish (hopefully not enough to be noticed was missing) and watched as the little flip flopping fish became a large flip flopping Pepper. "You really are clumsy aren't you?" he said. He bent over to offer the boy his hand up, and as he did his blue metal medallion with the strange symbol came loose from his shirt and hung in midair.

The elements {Part 1} - Page 3 Libra
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 02, 2012 4:14 am

"Cool thingy!"
I point to the medallion
"Where did you get it! Is there a gift shop here?!"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 02, 2012 4:24 am

He hesitated at first. But then he came to terms with the fact he'd need to open up some parts of his story eventually. "This... it's an artefact. From the elemental wars you see. It was passed down to me by my... family... they say it was a key of sorts. But I'm sure it's just an old story" he didn't need to spill everything now. He'd said enough to keep the kid wondering. "Let's get going, no point in wasting lunch sitting around. Maybe we should check out the roof, we can get a good look at the grounds from above."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 02, 2012 4:29 am

"Ok! To the roof!"
I start running, the toilet paper flapping behind me.

We finally reach the roof, the view is magnificent, seas of trees, filled with beautiful flowers of all sorts, a long road from the school to wherever else...
I look around and see Sayuri.
"Oh! There's Sayuri let's go to her!"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 4:41 am

Sayuri turned around when hearing someone coming up. When she saw it was Pepper and Jon she yelled out:''HEY, GUYS!'' She though to herself<<And I thought I'd be all alone this lunch, it's not like I care because I never had friends in the village.>> She smiled happily.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper on Wed May 02, 2012 5:09 am

"Hey Sayuri!"
I run over and the wind blows the toilet paper in her face, covering her.
"Don't worry... I haven't used it..."
"So when are your detentions?"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 5:18 am

''After school! It's actually kinda funny! I did that on purpose!'' Sayuri smiled while saying that. While leaving confusion to the boys. Suddenly from the blue sky with no cloud in the sky turned in to a thunder storm with rain of course. Sayuri got up and looked at the sky and yelled out:''This is so beautiful!'' Suddenly a thunderbolt went pass them and Sayuri got even more excited!
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 02, 2012 5:28 am

Jon suddenly smiled. He was right; she was a wildcard. And that was exactly what he needed, someone not afraid to break the rules. He walked up beside her and peered over the railing. "Boy the grounds sure are beautiful aren't they? It would be fun to explore them. Shame so much is out of bounds."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby on Wed May 02, 2012 5:34 am

I opend the door."Why are you guys under the rain,you might get detention..."those three if they get sick I'm not making them medicine,ok I will cause then I won't be able to sleep at night.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy on Wed May 02, 2012 5:38 am

''I don't have no pro-'' Sayuri stopped because she sneezed. The sneeze was cute, it sounded like a kitten would sneeze. She blushed because it sounded cute. ''AS I WAS SAYING! I don't have a problem with rain. I love it!'' She stood up and started to walk and sneezed again and said:''Are you guys coming or just gonna stay there?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Wed May 02, 2012 5:44 am

Jon looked over the rails a little longer and made a mental map in his head, finally turned back to the girls "Yeah, let's get out of here then. We can find somewhere else to eat. Next class should be fun... practical application of elements."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next