Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future!

3 posters

Go down

The Future! Empty The Future!

Post  Jon Wed May 23, 2012 5:48 am

So as most of us know we plan to at some point "end" the RPGs and move onto a new chapter in their universes. For this I suggest we start a new forum section called something like "Archives" where we lock and keep the old ones for reference. When we make the new ones then we should summerize the events of the last one and then move along a certain amount of time so that it's not immediately after the previous one.

The most obvious ones that will close soon are Old World Journey and The Elements. Two Worlds may not be far behind depending on how things go, Summoners Saga and The Sinful Family still have plenty of breathing space though.

Here are my suggestions for sequels (Obviously these aren't final as we aren't 100% sure of where we're going yet):

A Brave New World
In the ruins of the old world people have begun to fight back. Based out of Haven City a large group is starting to form and survivors are flocking to the city. A society is slowly rebuilding as people work to restore clean water and electricity while maintaining their defense against the ever looming zombie threat. However with so many people coming in how long will it be before there's not enough for everyone? And are the rumors of the dark army building out of Military Base Echo Hotel true?

The Elements: Second Term
The students of The School of The Elements return for a second term! After a mysterious battle that tore apart a large part of the grounds the school was closed down for a short time. The kids are back but tensions are running high as the faculty are determined to cover up the exact details of what has happened. Meanwhile war is escalating around the world as the powerless humans grow fearful of the elementals power...

Worlds Apart
The war between Alba and Siri has become heavily ignited once more as the two countries seem determined to wipe the other out. Separated by their last battle can the heroes reunite in time to prevent the seemingly inevitable doomsday?
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

The Future! Empty Re: The Future!

Post  Labby Wed May 23, 2012 6:00 am

They are actualy pretty good.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Thu May 24, 2012 12:29 am

I wanna see Peppers reaction on this since we basicly went a LONG way withouth him XD
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Thu May 24, 2012 2:47 am

He'll probably take it as a an excuse to drop out of the few he does play Neutral
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Thu May 24, 2012 3:42 am

yeah i bet that would be his reaction.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Thu May 24, 2012 4:21 am

I won't miss him..