Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Dresser Disasters

4 posters

Go down

Hair Dresser Disasters Empty Hair Dresser Disasters

Post  Pepper Sun May 27, 2012 6:41 am

In the middle of London, there was a small unisex hair salon run by a few mediocre hair dressers. Most of them were really crap and couldn't style their own hair much less anyone else's. In this hair salon there was always a scene going on involving someone's shenanigans. Although there were hardly any customers they managed to keep the salon up and running, one way or another.

Character name:
Description on hair style, fat or not, tall or not, hair colour, eye colour, skin colour, and a good description of their clothes (so I can draw your character Smile) also comment on your face, like big nose and stuff. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO BE UNSTYLISH!:
Personality:
Background? (optional):
EXTRA COMMENTS?!?!?:

Last edited by Pepper on Sun May 27, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Hair Dresser Disasters Empty Re: Hair Dresser Disasters

Post  Pepper Sun May 27, 2012 6:43 am

Character name: Pepper
Description: Hair Dresser Disasters Pepper10
Personality: Clumsy, energetic, picky, over the top.

"Hmmm... This Hair Salon sure needs new employees."
Pepper sat on the chair waiting for anyone applying for the job or customers even!
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 27, 2012 9:48 am

Character Name: JP Stylez (Real name Joseph Paul Steinberg)
Description: Tall, medium black hair down to the top of his neck at the back that often gets in his eyes at the front, brown eyes. Wears a bright green Hawaiian shirt and beige cargo pants.
Personality: Self absorbed, cocky, arrogant, aloof
Backstory: Believes he's Gods gift to hair, the greatest thing that's happened to hair since industrial strength bleach, he's ahead of the curve when it comes to trends and mankind has yet to recognize his genius.
JP marched right into the salon and said "Alright listen up gay boy whether you know it or not you need me here because this place is a dead end shack with nowhere to go so you need some serious talent and when it comes to hair I DEFINE talent I fucking set the bar I shit ye not in fact I shouldn't even be near this pitiful pig sty it'll probably hurt my reputation but no lucky for you I can turn this place around just you watch cos one look at my beautiful hairdo and everyone and their mothers will want to take the fast train to trendsville I'm telling you this is cutting edge shit so you better snap me up while you can cos once I'm gone I'M GONE you believe that happy crappy don't tell me I'll tell you so nows your chance you either hire me or I walk away and you spend the rest of your pointless life in regret wondering why you ever passed up the chance of a lifetime."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 am

The speed in which he walked into the shop was astonishing! Pepper was astounded and shocked and confused and stuff... He didn't really know if this guy was going to be a good addition, but the fact that nobody else had applied for the job persuaded him to employ the strange man.

"Okay."
I stand up.
"Welcome to your new workplace, you now earn 5 bucks per hour and OUR first task is to attract new customers..."
"Also shut the fuck up with your petty insults"
I really hate this guy but I can't afford to be picky...
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 27, 2012 10:11 am

"Hey hey relax there chico don't talk crazy, lucky for you a mistah JP Stylez just walked into your life and if there's one thing JP Stylez knows, except for the obvious everything about hair, it's how to run a business, BOOM!" he said clapping his hands at the end slightly scaring the other man. "How what you gots to understand there pal is that boobies equals cashola. You catch my drift homeslice? We needs to get some hot female ladies all up in this joint flashing some skin! With some good lookin' girls pulling in the punters and me working my otherworldly magic on their hair and your...um.." he spun his hands around in a gesture of thinking "...and we'll be raking in the cash faster than we can spend it!"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Character name: Rachel Haircut
Description:She has blond hair in two long pigtails, slim, tall, emerald green, pale, She has a purple t-shirt and green jeans and yellow shoes. She has a normal nose, everything is normal bout her face but not her style.
Personality: Cheery, Go-lucky, kind, sometimes get tempered especially if she can't be patient with customer hair and she cuts them crazily, she has a cold side to herself too.
Background: She loved haircuts. Even tho she sucked at haircuts. She cut off her mothers hair while she was sleeping, Then she cut off his dads hair while he was playing the computer, She cut off her cats and dogs fur when they were defenseless and after that she cut of her sisters beautiful hair and after that she got kicked out of her house because of her obsession of cutting people hair down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried to make her as unstylish as possible! So don't judge me if it isn't that much unstylish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A girl walks in the salon. Rachel says :''Hello! The names Rachel Haircut! Accept me or... DIE!'' She said the last part in a scary, creepy voice which could freak out anyone. ''So yeah, I'm good at hairstyles! Yeah... Ask my family bout it! They all love how i style their hair!'' She said that with a fake smile. <<Jesus... I hope they wont find out that I cut off all of my family's hair off>>.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Character Name: Sushi-sama (Why sama?It has a nice sound dosen't it?O_O) (Yay for sushi!!!!Real name Maria Zimmermann)
Description: Medium height,rainbow coloured hair wich goes past her shoulders,One eye is brown the other one is red cause she lost her other red contact.
Wears a top that is a little small for her with a picture of a unicorn on it,jeans and sandals.
Personality: She is like always high OAO Nice,crazy..LOTS of crazy,childish.
Backstory: After her drug dealer parents gave her her first doze when she was 2 changed her into this.14 years in a hospital and 4 years in a mental one.
So basicly she is confused about the world.But is always willing to try something new.To sum it up she is 20 years old and just fucking crazy.

The young girl was walking through the street waving her hands and jumping.She saw a strange building called 'Hair Salon'.She decided to see this magical place place for herself so she enterd and say "Hello hair salon people,do you have any poptarts?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Rachel looked at the girl with her rainbow hair. She then asked :''You have beautiful hair! Would you like me to cut them a little?'' When she meant a little she meant it cut it all off. Waiting for her answer and the managers answer with shiny eyes. ''So what will it be?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 27, 2012 9:34 pm

The girl turned to her and pointed at the girl "Librarian."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Mon May 28, 2012 3:56 am

''Huh? Librarian?'' Rachel in confusion asked. Then she calmed down and said :''So manager what will it be? Accept me and your salon will be saved or reject me and flush down the toilet? So what will it be?'' She smiled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Mon May 28, 2012 4:01 am

Sushi-sama looked at them with her usual goofy look."Your hair looks nice" she pointed at JP Stylez (cool name bro) sticking her tong out of her right mouth side out of boredom.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper Mon May 28, 2012 7:50 am

"Ok. I've got something to tell you, I'm not really the manager here! I just bought this place randomly and decided to make a hair salon out of it. So since we've got employees now... (Eesh that was quick).. I'd really like for us to have a quick vote on who should be the manager."
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Mon May 28, 2012 5:20 pm

''LIAR! AND WHEN I MADE SUCH AN AMAZING SPEECH! I QUIT!'' She walks out the door and suddenly comes back with a smiling face. She said :''I returned... Because I need a job...'' She smiled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Mon May 28, 2012 5:43 pm

The wind blew Sushis rainbow hair.She looked at the others with eyes filled with hope.She could feel it she can do it and she did she got on the saloon chair and said "Buter can fly."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum