Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two worlds

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Two worlds Empty Two worlds

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 1:31 am

I actually made this on another rpg account but since we're not gonna use it.Meh.

The world used to be in peace until one country that had humans and elves licing there turned into two.
The human country Alba and the elf country Siri.Those two races are at war it is no longer safe to live there that's why a lot of people and elves have left the country.But it is far more dificult and dangerous then it was before.
Will the two races overcome there diferences or stay in war for eternity?
Or will the two countrys just disapear from the face of the earth?

Name:
Job: Warrior/Archer/Mage/Healer/
Status: Single/In love with (etc)/One sided crush/Marriage/Lost there loved one in the war (BORED!)
Special skill:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background story:
Special items: Like amulets or a magic sword.

_______Example of mine cuz you will post first.._________

Name: Anna
Race: Wood Elf
Job: Archer
Special skill: She can shoot three arrows in one shot.Also heals & stuff.YOLO.
Apperance: Green hair that reaches her shoulder,Cyan coloured eyes,has a deep sea blue dot on her forehead.Dressed in
a dark green top,light wood brown coloured pants,a cloak to hide her hair and ears.Carry around a bow and arrows.
Personalety: Calm,intelligent,cold towards people at first but warms up after some time.Just like Jon.
Background story: Anna was suppose to get married when the war began.Her husband was shoot in front of her eyes by a man with a long black beard.So she vowed to get her revenge.She refuses to leave the country but agrees to help others.
Special items: Her wedding ring and the deep sea blue dot on her head.

Anna was my type of elf <3333

Last edited by Labby on Sat May 17, 2014 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Two worlds Empty Re: Two worlds

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 2:26 am

Name: Thomas Ordell
Race: Human
Job: Warrior
Special skill: Ever since his near death experience he sometimes sees spirits who guide him.
Appearance: Messy hair deep red in colour, a small goatee, brown eyes. He is of average height and is currently quite skinny. He wears a damaged set of leather armour with the human army insignia scratched out.
Personality: Strong, good at planning things out, stealthy. His loyalties are divided after his near death experience.
Background story: Just before the war began Thomas proposed to his beloved Amana, when he was conscripted into the war they were forced to postpone their wedding. He was posted on a small ice covered island north of the country that was of strategic importance to the humans. During an assault on the island the elves came close to taking it, in his desperation to hold the position General Adder, commanding officer and powerful mage cast a massive storm of fire across the battlefield, killing both the enemy and his own men in the process. Thomas woke injured but alive in the ocean, and was able to swim to the elfen lands. Now he is uncertain of what to do, while part of him seeks revenge on his General his only true wish is to return to Amana alive.
Special items: A silver locket containing a picture of Amana.
Their theme song: Woodkid - Iron
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 2:36 am

Name: Alice
Race: Human
Job: Warrior
Special skill: Fighting like a pro.
Apperance: Long blond hair with a black hat, blue eyes, wearing black jeans, a light blue to *at rare times she has an armor in battle but only if the battle is long and epic* She has a sword by her side.
Personalety: Brave, never turns back, friendly, calm, sometime quick tempered.
Background story: Mystery
Special items: The sword ~which is all mighty and powerful!~
Their theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nondYQ2DyuE&feature=related <- just love this song so yeah->
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 2:41 am

Anna was walking across the market when a fruit seller caught her attention."Fresh fruit!Freashest in all of Siri!"she kept yelling showing her apples.Anne stared at them for awhile and said "They aren't freash,you just used magic to make them look ike that even though they are rotten."All the people started to put down the apples and walk away wich made the seller very angry at Anna."Like you know!Those are the freshest fruits in the history of fresh fruits!Do you even have any proof?"the seller kept saying her lie.That made Annie smirk "They smell rotten."after those words she turned around and left.The coldness she said it with made the seller speachless.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 2:43 am

On a windy shore somewhere in the elven lands, Thomas Ordell was laying back against a large palm tree and holding his hands out to the small fire he had managed to create. He was in pain. A lot of pain. In fact by all rights he should be dead now. After all, everyone else was. Even if the firestorm didn't kill him surely the icy cold waters should have? And yet here he was, he has awoken deep beneath the water and had seen something calling out to him from above. But when he reached the surface there was nobody there. But that didn't matter now. What mattered now was he was alive. He was slowly grinding a small rock against the breast of his leather armour. He was scraping away at the insignia that marked him as a member of the human army. He did not however scratch away the emblem of his regiment. He kept that intact as a memory of his fallen brothers. All of a sudden his eyes began to droop, and despite his best efforts he fell into a deep sleep. And that was how he spent his first night in the land of the Elves.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 2:55 am

Anne walked through the shore..she remeberd all the time she spent with her love Marco (POLO)
How he would sing her serenades,tell her compliments and how much he loved her...but it also brought the bad ones,that MONSTER she will never forget or forgive him.She will get her revenge if it's the last things she will do."WOAH!"Anne sudenly fall and the sand coverd her face."Khe,khe what the.."she stopperd when she saw that she had tripped because of someones foot.She stand up to take a closer look and saw as an elve she should kill him but as a person she coden't he didn't seem to do anything wrong plus he was wonded.She started to" wake him up "Hey,hey you."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 3:00 am

Alice is going trough the beach. Starving. She hasn't eaten for 2 days at all.
her tummy rumbling she saw a girl on the shore she was coming closer and closer to the girl but she had no more energy left in her so she passed out. Alice passed out on the shore of the beach.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 3:20 am

In the darkest recesses of his mind Jon was reliving his near death experience. Only this time he didn't black out, nor was he confined only to his eyes. He saw it all. He saw General Adder stand at the tallest point of the island and unleash power like he had never seen before. A firestorm so intense it melted the ice that encased the island. Everyone was burnt to ash. Except him. And then he heard that voice again, that same distorted voice that called him up from the depths. Now he could hear it clear: "Vengeance."

His dream was broken by a tapping on his shoulder. His eyes fluttered open and he found himself face to face with an elf. He feared he was moments from death, she knew he was human and would kill him any second. But they both simply stared at each other in silence. He tried to speak at last, but succeeded only in coughing up a small amount of blood. His throat was parched. "w...waa... water..." he managed to croak out. It was then that his eyes focused on the figure moving in the distance. It was a girl. A human girl. She collapsed. He tried to talk again but it was too painful, he began to point his finger out to where the girl had fallen in hope that the elf would understand.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 3:26 am

Anna looked at the derection the boy was pointing."A human gir?..Oh just greath do you humans EVER take care of yourself?You woden't collapse as much!Ugh,wait here."She ran towards the girl she was still breathing.After carrying her and putting her near the boy she remeberd the boy wanted water.Anna took her bottle of water and poured some in the boys mouth."Your wound still needs taking care of.I can make it less painfull and make it heal faster but you have to promise not to kill me,deal?"She looked at him with her cold cyan eyes.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 3:28 am

Alice was just there collapsed so nothing much to do around heh.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 3:40 am

"You have my word." he said. Even if he had wanted to (And he didn't, though she seemed outwardly cold this elven girl had a kindly nature) he couldn't have killed her, he was too heavily wounded and he had lost his sword in the ocean. Such a fight would have been a quick death for him.

He managed to stand up and helped the elf girl drag the human girl under the shade of the palm tree. "My name is Tom Ordell... I mean no harm to you or your people. I was a conscripted soldier, I did not volunteer and chances are they think I'm dead back home like everyone else"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 3:49 am

"Well Mr. Ordell.I'm Anne Riverwood and may I say that you two are extremely lucky that I found you first not all except strangers here."She smirked.She puted her hand on his wound and started to sing in an elven language (wich I am so nice to translate) "Spirits that make the flower bloom...I call upon you..take the pain away..spirits of the time..I call upon you...please,let the clock reverse...return it's normal state..it's normal statee.."the wound heald a little bit you could still see it but it didn't hurt as much."This will only work for some time if you don't cover it here."Anne threw some bandages at him.Then she turned her attention to the girl.She started shaking her"Hey you.I can't help you if you won't tell me what hurts.HEY!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 4:19 am

Alice opens her eyes. She looks around and she sees a human boy and an elf girl. She replies to the elf:'' Uh... I'm not in pain... I'm jus-'' she was disturbed by her tummy rumbling. '' Yeah... just hungry...'' Alice giggles. '' Oh yeah! Don't worry I wont bring no harm to you because you seem nice! So no worries''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 4:23 am

"You better worry if I will hurt YOU."after saying that Anna stood up.She looked around "It's getting dark the safest place you can stay is at my house wich is in the forest on that hill."She pointed at the huge hill that was coverd in trees.She put on her bag and hood."Let's go and you",she looked at the girl,"Get that huge spider of your head."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 4:25 am

''Spider?'' Alice tries to keep cool and throw that spider off her head. ''Uh... By the way my names Alice what's your's?'' Alice asked.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 4:29 am

"I already told Mr.Ordell you can ask him if you are intrested."Anne kept walking forward."Those two better leave soon." was her thoughts.But for now it looks like she is stuck with them.After a few minutes she could see a small wooden house in the distance.She wisperd "Finally..home.."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 4:33 am

Tom repeated his story for Alice as he twisted the bandages across his wounds. They didn't feel that bad, but he took Annes word for it and played it safe. He followed the elf through the forest to her home in the woods. As they entered he began to look around the small room when his wounds began to flare up again. "Ahh... looks like the magic is wearing off. Thanks for your kindness miss Riverwood." he saw a look in her eye and continued "Don't worry, I won't stay long. As soon as my wounds are healed I'll be out of your hair."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 4:41 am

Anne just turned around and took a bootle of some liquid.She gave it to Tom with the look saying 'Take it.I'm not always this generous.'He took it after that Anna started to cook she took carrots,mushrooms,cabbage and some spices.
Her house was nothing special.Wodden walls with some pictures on it,a fire place,wodden table wodden chair some cupboards and a staircase with a small door in the floor that lead to the selor.
However there was one picture in a white photophrame with Anne and Marcus.They were both smiling.Anna was wearing a ligh blue dress and her hair was longer also she didn't have a deep sea blue dot on her forhead.Marcos had dark blue hair and red eyes he was dressed in a white shirt and black pants the first button of his shirt were open giving him a very good look.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 5:13 am

Opening his bandages he applied the salve to his wounds. It stung but at the same time felt soothing. He sat down on the simple wooden couch in the middle of the room, turned to Alice and said "So what's your story? I hadn't expected to see another human this far past the border. Especially not one so lightly armoured."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 5:18 am

''Don't judge a book by it's cover, dude. I was having a fight with this guy I don't who he is but he just attacked so I fought and somehow i blacked out and woke up after 2 days on the beach shore here.'' Alice answers a little bit angrily. <<Jesus... Some men are just.......>>
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 5:23 am

Anne made dinner and put it on the table."Not sure if you know but wood elves don't eat meat so I can only offer you vegetables and mushrooms."She threw some hair back and sat down there weren't any forks or spoons there were two sticks.She took them and started to eat.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 5:29 am

Tom wasn't expecting quite that kind of reply from Alice, and to be honest it didn't tell him much. The border was closed off to visitors on account of the war, and she didn't look military. He thought about trying to ask again but decided against it, she seemed too defensive. Anne came in a moment later with some food. It wasn't exactly Toms kinda meal but anything tasted good at this point. "Thanks." he dug in immediately. "So Ms. Riverwood, I must ask why are you being so kind to a pair of humans? Not that I'm ungrateful, but during a time of war I'd be a little suspicious if I was you."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 04, 2012 5:35 am

Alice looks at the food <<good thing I'm a vegetarian...>>. ''Thank you a lot for the food and for keeping us here, Anna.'' Alice knew she had to be nice to not anger Anna. Anna was the most beautiful elf she had ever seen. Alice smiled at Anna.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Fri May 04, 2012 5:36 am

"Well if you MUST know,this war is pointless and won't bring anything to either sides except death.But my real reason .."Anna paused for a moment looked at them bough "Information."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Fri May 04, 2012 7:48 am

Jon thought uncertainly about what Anne said. She didn't seem interested in war, but what possible other information could she want... and what other possible information could he give? He reached beneath his armour and took out his locket. He stared deeply into the picture. "Anything to be together again. I'll be back for you Amana... no matter what the cost." He closed it and looked direct into Anne's eyes. "Alright. What do you want to know?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum