Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sumonners Saga

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sumonners Saga Empty Sumonners Saga

Post  Labby Fri May 11, 2012 2:40 am

Have you ever wonderd why some teenagers are so closed?They don't talk much?Aren't popular in school?Don't have many friends?
Sure you ussualy here "It's the age" but it's not always true.When in reality those children are...sumonners.
They may seem closed and lonely in this world but there is the a totally other world "The world of mirror."
You can enter into that world through a mirror but you can't stay forever.
You have to live in both world.If you tell the others they will think you just had a dream or just making some fantasy story.But it's real.
First you will be like normal students living in a small town or a huge city.
In the mirror world you become a summoner practising and improving your skills along with your gurdian,the very first creture you summond ofcourse they also stay with you in the 'real'worl.
As pets or family members.
But in the Mirror world there seal unleashes..
Our story begins at a small quiet town by the name "Sunny Hill."It's almoust the end of school and the students are excited about the holidays.
So..Shall we start?

Apperance:
(In the 'real'world)
Long,straight,black hair.Light green eyes.Ussualy wears a dark purple shirt with a black knited vest.Dark blue jeans and black shoes.
Sumonners Saga This_is_annoying_me_by_catscakeandmorecake-d4zc9rw
(In the world of mirrors)
Long black hair in a ponytail.Has an eye patch on her right eye,a tatto with her summoning circle on her righ sholder.Just look at the damn picture.
Sumonners Saga Karina__inthe_mirror_world__by_catscakeandmorecake-d4zc8fa
Summoning circle(draw it or find a picture)
Sumonners Saga Summoning_circle_by_catscakeandmorecake-d4zc8nl
Family: Grandfather (Master Su) her dog Ceru (Cereberus her gurdian)
Personalety: Childish,stubborn,short temperd,gets jelous easely,does something withouth thinking first,can be annoying and funny at the same time :3(I'mwritingmyselfbro)
Background: An ordinary girl that lives in "Sunny Hill" and attends the local school there.Her grades are average.She lives with her grandfather who is also her master that thaught her the art of summoning but now to his old age he dosen't go to the mirror world and ussualy watches Tv or goes fishing with his friends who are also summoners.
And her dog Ceru who is also her gurdian the demon dog Cereberus wich she really loves and cares about.
She dosen't have many friends in the 'real' or the mirror world.So refers to him as her best friend.

About the gurdian:
Name:Cereberus (Ceru)
Race: Deamon dog.
Looks:Sumonners Saga CERBERUS_Vs_GRAHAM
Type of power race: Fire and Darkness
Weakness: Light and Water.
Worst enemy: Shining Leo
Best friend: Karina and Hades.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Sumonners Saga Empty Re: Sumonners Saga

Post  Labby Fri May 11, 2012 3:59 am

It was a sunny day when the bell ringed.The door got wide open "GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL PIT!"screamed Karina as she ran out of the school building.The girl ran out of the schools backgrounds within secound."Finally,one more day and hello freedom!"she thought to herself as she hurried back home.She coden't miss her walk with her dog Ceru cause after the walk"Hi grandpa!I'm back,I'll take Ceru for his walk do my homework and go haave some fun,kay?"Karina quickly grabbed Cerus leach and went outside as she finished her sentance.The grandad just noded and continued reading his newspaper.
Karina walked around the street filled with the houses that all looked alike only with small details that made them look diferent.There weren't a lot of people outside mostly little children playing outside and teenagers returning home in small groups.She sighed and continued her walk with Ceru.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 12, 2012 3:23 am

Name: Jon (I am a fucking master at this roleplay thing!)
Real World Appearance: Tall, short black hair, dark brown eyes. Usually wears tracksuit pants and a black hooded jacket.
Mirror World Appearance: Wears a dark robe with a large hood that covers the upper part of his face. A tattoo of his summoning circle is on the back of his left hand.
Summoning Circle:
Sumonners Saga 600px-Ka_symbol.svg
Family: His mother Rachel and pet parrot Altair.
Personality: Intelligent, fast thinking, sensitive, caring, nervous
Background: A teenager from Sunny Hill. He was formerly a high graded student with many friends at the local school, but over the last year has become a reclusive loner. This is on account of an accident he had, it has caused a bleeding effect where he sees things from the mirror world in the regular world. As a result he is stricken by paranoia and is highly unstable, only being able to think straight while in the mirror world. Having pushed away his family and friends he spends as much time as possible in the mirror world. His closest friend and confidant is his phoenix Altair, who disguises himself as a parrot in the regular world.

About the guardian:
Name: Altair
Race:Phoenix
Appearance:
Sumonners Saga Phoenix_by_icarosteel

Jon staggered quickly through the hallways as the bell rang. He had to get back to get back to the other world quickly, the bleeding effect was getting bad. He held his hand to his face. It didn't do much but it made his head hurt a little less. As he hurdled down the stairs nearly tripping in the process he stopped as a voice called out behind him "Hey Jon wait up a minute I wanna talk to you!" Under normal circumstances he probably would have kept running, but he recognized the voice. It was Caroline Long. "Caroline..."
"Where have been lately Jon I never see you anymore"
He bit his lip and muttered "I've been busy."
She frowned a little and went on "Listen, a bunch of us are throwing a party tomorrow night to celebrate the end of the school year maybe you could come too?"
He turned away and began to walk again "I got plans."
"Well hey think about it alright?"
He didn't answer. He didn't turn back or stop. As a matter of fact he didn't make any reaction at all. To Caroline it looked as if he hadn't even heard it. She was certain something was deeply troubling that boy but she couldn't figure out what. All of a sudden he had just changed so much. She sighed and began to walk away.

Meanwhile Jon had begun to run. Why was be running? Because he was being chased. By what? Well that now is hard to say, but it looked something like a skinless ape with razor sharp teeth and dark soulless eyes. All of sudden the streets of Sunny Hill were empty. Suddenly the buildings began to melt away into fields of golden grass. Jon panted heavily as he ran... he kept trying to summon Altair to aid him but nothing happened. The monster was gaining pace rapidly on all fours. Ahead there was a river. He ran faster to build speed to jump to the other side. He was nearly there. The monsters claw ripped into his back. He kept running. Tensed his legs to launch. And then he stopped. He wasn't in a field of golden grass. There was no monster chasing him. And he wasn't about to jump over a river. He was standing on the edge of a building. He took a step back and then fell on his butt. It was just the bleeding effect. All in his head. But how in the name of christ had he got to the top of this building without noticing? "God... god it's getting worse..."

Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 12, 2012 6:15 am

(Jon be the mastah)
"Er..."starring at the homework didn't seem to help.Karina just sighed and threw them in tha air "Screw it!".Ceru just blinked as he was used to the girls lazyness.After that a smirk formed on her face as she ran to the attic where an old mirror was standing there was nothing there but that mirror and a chair with a small pocket knive on it.She took the knive and put a small cut on her finger.With the blood comming out of it she drew her magic circle on the mirror."Seal..."she smirked"unleash."The window started to glow after a few secounds you could see a totally deferent world in it.The girl and her dog jumped in and soon they got there 'real' forms.The dog got three heads and became a lot bigger then the girl.The girl got into new clothes,you could see her shoulders aswell as the tatto.The eyepatch covering her eye making only one eye to be able to see.She looked around,there were already other summoners and gurdians here all of a kind.She looked at Cereberus and said "Let's go,maybe we can find someone more challanging to beat today."wich was followed with a giggle.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Tue May 15, 2012 3:19 am

Name: Hotaru
Real World Appearance: Blond long hair. Wears a black mini dress. Black boots. She has a hair pin in her hair which is white. Grey eyes. *ill add a pic later*
Mirror World Appearance: She appears with her blond hair they aren't tied up they are just long and awesome.... Her clothes, Black top with no sleeves , White skirt, black leggings and white shoes.
Summoning Circle:
Sumonners Saga Sign
Family: Hey dad Bob. *an ass hole* Her mother Daisy *Another ass hole* and her pet cat - El. Granny -Annabel.
Personality: She fakes all joyful and happy when she is actually suffering. She doesn't share her feelings with people she doesn't trust so that means mostly never. But so she is a nice and caring person.
Background: She lived with her parents but they were abusing her (hitting etc) so she ran away with Grif. To her granny who was a nice ol' woman with a nice mirror up her...
Attic...

About the guardian:
Name: El (EL because its half Eagle and half Lion)
Race: Griffin
Appearance:
Sumonners Saga Whitehead-griffin-melissa-a-benson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hotaru just came back from school. Went inside of her house... Well technically her granny's house. Hotaru saw her granny in the kitchen she said:'' I'm back! I'll go study and after that I'll go up the attic.'' Granny answered:''Okay... Dear....'' Hotraru smiled while running up. She though to herself << Sorry, granny... I'm not someone who will study.>> She opened her room and El ran out of it. We both went up the attic were an old mirror was there under a white cloth. She took it off and drew the summoning sign. She and El entered the mirror world.

Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Tue May 15, 2012 3:32 am

'BOOOOM!'"Hahahahahha,you were easy,common there has to be someone intresting to challange."she pulled back her hair and went away from a young boy and a siren she just defeted."Ugh,everyone is so boring,huh Cereberus?"Cereberus head in the center noded while the other two were looking around to see any new challangers.As they were walking through the 'Fire forest'(suemeitslikeredthathswhyfire)Karina saw some groups of children they weren't fighting or anything,they were talking,laghing,smiling and just having a fun time."Weaklings.."she hissed and went faster.Cereberus saw this and went to folow her as he was used to this reaction of hers.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Tue May 15, 2012 3:43 am

"Altair!" Jon yelled out as he pushed the front door open. His mother wasn't home; she worked through most of the day so they rarely saw each other except on weekends. His head was beginning to hurt again, as he walked forward the stairs began to double in front of him. Tossing his bag to the floor he gripped his forehead and slowly marched upwards. He arrived in his room and ripped the closet door open. Inside was a mirror with a faint symbol drawn on in marker. As he traced it with his finger his parrot Altair perched on his shoulder and squawked "Time to go home!".
"Yeah buddy... time to go back where it all makes sense..." As he said this be pressed his palm heavily against the symbol and his hand began to melt through to the other side. He stepped through and suddenly everything changed. Not just his surroundings, or his clothes or even Altair. But so did his mind. It was clear. His thoughts were devoid of fear and paranoia. "That's better... now let's have us some fun, eh pal?" and no sooner had he said it was he running, not because of fear, but because he was free.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Tue May 15, 2012 3:53 am

Hotaru was sitting on El's back while El was flying trough the sky in fire forest. She and El landed in a meadow. She and El sat there and waited if someone might try to challenge them. She heard from afar some children playing around that brought a smile to her face because she never did get to laugh and play around when she was younger... She felt El looking at her so she snapped out of her day dream.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Tue May 15, 2012 4:07 am

Karina was waslking again.When she spotted a girl."Pffft,you look boring."she said as she walked past the girl.Cereberus folowed her he looked at the grifin with his right head then turned it away.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Tue May 15, 2012 4:25 am

She looked at the girl with the Cereberus. She said quietly to El:''El... Make a big gust at them...'' El did as Hotaru said... She wanted to get their attention because they seemed interesting.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Tue May 15, 2012 4:29 am

The small amount of wind blew her hair.She stopped walking and said "If you really want to fight me you'll have to show me you have skills,I'm not just any girl."being the granddaughter of one of the supreme summoners she spent her life traning she knew many attacks but the want for power always got to her wich Cereberus could see and would try to hold her back.However the girl never fought with just anyone she always saw what they can do first.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Tue May 15, 2012 4:33 am

Jon stopped just short of a drop down deeper into the forest below. With his dark robes and Altairs blazing wings they neatly blended into the fire forest. He peered over the edge and spotted a pair of girls who looked ready to fight. Out of breath he decided the best course of action would be to sit back and watch.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Tue May 15, 2012 4:46 am

Hotaru jumped on El's back. She feels better fighting with it. ''Now... El fly up'' El did as commanded then El spotted The Cereberus with it's sharp eye and went down in enormous speed. It wasn't possible to dodge due to picking up speed from that height... So with the speed it hit it with its sharp and strong wing which blew the Cereberus back.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Tue May 15, 2012 4:52 am

"Haha...haha..hahahahhHAHAHA!Is that all you got?Oh and next time try to pay attention."She was laughing at the girl wich made her confused.Cereberus had two heads,where is the third one.The third one was a huge dog that jumped on El's back wich knocked the girl down along with the bird.The dog with the two heads caught the girl and glared at Karina."She asked me,not the other way around.hehehe"she smirked."You're not bad but you lack attention."Cereberus regain his third head and actuallly helped the griffin up."Pffft.."she didn't seem to like it.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Tue May 15, 2012 4:57 am

She yelled out :''Damn... Your good...'' She praised the girl.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Tue May 15, 2012 4:57 am

Jon sat cross legged by the drop and watched the girls creatures fight. As he did Altair flew close behind him and hovered at his side. Jon smiled at this, he could see Altair was becoming hungry for action. "Soon my friend. Just a little longer."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Tue May 15, 2012 5:00 am

"Whatever"she turned around."Find me when you get better."she smirked "In a million years!Hahahahahahhaaha!"with those words they walked away.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Tue May 15, 2012 5:04 am

Hotaru looked at El with its sad expression she said :''Don't worry... We will get them some other time! We have to build up your strength and speed and accuracy and DEFENSE!'' Hotaru was in high spirits she acted this way when nobody was around. She raised her arms and yelled out :''WE WILL DO THIS!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 am

Jon gazed in wonder at the strange girl as she punched her fists into the air and yelled "We will do this!". What an odd sight. He took a deep breath and stood up again, "Alright enough sitting around. Altair, time to bring the heat!" he said as he leaped forward and down the grassy knoll, throwing in a little roll for dramatic effect in the end. As he reached the ground he landed on one knee with his face pointing downward. He suddenly raised it upwards quickly, once again for the drama. "Nothing like a flashy entrance." He stood up and motioned toward the girl who had been yelling and punching the air and said "Well hello there, I wasn't expecting anyone this far into the forest."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Tue May 15, 2012 5:17 am

Hotaru became stressed ''I hope he didn't see a thing just now...'' she said while looking at El. ''Hey... I'm Hotaru... So yeah... Ya' wanna' brawl?'' Hotaru looked at the boy who just made a pretty good dramatic entrance. El got psyched up about battling another summon. From this time on El and Hotaru won't back down or go easy on anyone!
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Wed May 16, 2012 2:29 am

The girl watched at them from a cliff."This will be boooring."she sighed.
"Why" a young rough voice said.
"Do you think."a rough adult voice said.
"It will be boring?"an old rough voice said.
Those were the three heads of Cereberus talking,they could comunicate through mind in the mirror world.
She looked at him and said"Pffft,if it will catch my attention they I will take them on my team."the girl laughed,there was no way to get her attention.Not to mention one has already lost to her.
"Deal"said the middle head.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Wed May 16, 2012 2:50 am

"Alright then." he said as he punched one fist into the air in an imitation of the girls own action "Let's do this!" He made an elaborate back flip into the air and landed on Altair as he swooped below him. "Two majestic birds, what do you say we take this battle to the skies?" and without giving her time to reply began to soar into the clouds.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Wed May 16, 2012 3:11 am

''Damn that bitch!'' She hoped that the boy didn't hear that. She jumped on El and got to the same height as the boy and its phoenix. El dodged the phoenix attack and quickly attacked it with its body while dodging the phoenix attacks. After a while she got a lot of hits on the boys phoenix. She yelled out :'' Dude... I won't lose this match! I promised El I won't so I WON'T!'' With that El attacked with its most powerful attack. It started to flap its wings more making wind more and more powerful when it became like a tornado. While the boy was distracted the girl drew a summoning sigh and summoned pegasus. Pegasus flew trough the tornado with out getting scratched and then threw its thunder bolt at the bird.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Wed May 16, 2012 3:15 am

"Hmm.."Karina looked at there fight."Intresting?"said the old voice.She smirked"I've seen better."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Thu May 17, 2012 2:36 am

Almost all of pegasus thunder bolt hit the boys phoenix... She was lost in though <<WHY DOESN'T HE ATTACK?!? AND WHY DOES HE STAND STILL TAKING ON ATTACKS?Maybe....MAYBE he is plotting something? I should be careful.>> She then looked at the tornado. ''El... Send that tornado towards them and make it more powerful if you can.'' El did as Hotaru said. Which got the boy and the phoenix in the tornado.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum