Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sumonners Saga

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sumonners Saga - Page 2 Empty Re: Sumonners Saga

Post  Jon Thu May 17, 2012 4:39 am

Jon saw his opening and took it. As the violent storm engulfed him He silently spun his arm in the air. Altair understood the signal. As Jon grabbed onto the feathers of his back Altair began to spin rapidly into a nosedrive through the eye of the tornado. As he did the flames of his wings fanned out through the winds and an almighty firestorm spread through the sky.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Thu May 17, 2012 4:48 am

Hotaru told Pegasus to shoot its thunderbolts in the fire storm tornado thing and it did as she said and El had the power to control the wind with the fire + thunderbolts in it. Hotaru commanded El ''El... Send the tornado crashing at that guy and it's phoenix...'' El did as said. It hit the boy and the phoenix which inflicted three times more of damage. She hopped that the boy and its phoenix will lose but it still is a mystery who will win because of the smoke.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Thu May 17, 2012 5:59 am

"This is it old pal... Make me proud!" Jon said as he released his hand from Altairs feathers. Under the cover of the fire and the flames his robe caught the winds and he was speedily carried away. He turned his back just in time to witness the fire storm suddenly explode in a dazzling array of fireworks. Some of the flames caught onto the girls summons and did some damage, but that had never been his intention in the first place. For Jon it was all about the drama, and he had just orchestrated a most dramatic "death" of him and his summons. He only wished he could see the girls face when she found nothing left but ash. Would she freak out? Would she think that her wish to "Do this" pushed her too far? As he landed on the forest floor he quickly began to dash in the opposite direction, content with his actions.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Thu May 17, 2012 6:16 am

"He's good."the young cereberus said."Hpgh.I'm better."she kept one eye on the fight.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Fri May 18, 2012 2:10 am

''YO! DRAMA QUEEN! STOP RIGHT THERE!'' Hotaru yelled at the boy. While flying on El's back. ''Why did you ask me to fight you if you wanted to do a dramatic death?'' She jumped in front of the boy blocking his way.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 9:40 pm

He stopped still and crossed his arms across his chest. "My my. You are a clever one bright eyes. Few can say they've seen through my burning phoenix act, bravo. I don't like to get my hands dirty but if you insist, then I guess I'll have to fight." No sooner had he said this he flicked his arm up into air and summoned a creature made of tangled vines. It launched up and gripped the Pegasus, tearing it down into the ground. That was that taken care of. Next he spun his body full circle and pointed his finger at the girl "Rise from the ashes Altair!" he screamed and the phoenix did as commanded, forming from the ash in the air it's flames ignited as it crashed head on into the griffin, knocking her from her perch. "I really do hate to fight you see. So when I do, I make it swift. It's been lovely meeting you Miss Hotaru, but I gotta dash. Maybe I'll see you again some time. Might even buy you a drink." And no sooner had he said it he was gone.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Slow clap."That was pretty good.To bad he left."the girl looked at Hotaru and jumped of a cliff with Cereberus.He landed first on the ground infront of the girl and Karina landed on his middle head.She started to slow clap again with a smirk on her face.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:00 pm

''Why are you clapping?'' Hotaru asked with a confused looked. ''If you want to clap for someone go clap for that dramatic boy...'' She stood up and started to go to El to check if he was fine. Then she started to go away with El.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 pm

"That was pretty good but you lack a lot of things."she said in a playfull voice.Then the middle head of Cereberus said "You want to prove your parents wrong."Karina looked at him with the 'wtf are you talking about' face
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 10:23 pm

As Jon walked through a field he felt a little cold about his fight with the pretty girl. In the heat of the moment beating her like that seemed like a good idea, but she had just wanted to get stronger. He hoped that he did meet her again so he could make it up to her. He looked upto the sky and saw the sun was going down. Time didn't work the exact same way it did in the real world here but he guessed it was right around the time his mother would be coming home. He knelt to the ground and drew his symbol in the dirt to open a portal. He'd stick around the house a couple of hours and then come back here when he was supposed to go to bed.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Hotaru giggled. ''I know I lack a lot of stuff... But I'm trying to improve... I'm pretty much a rookie...'' She turned away.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 10:26 pm

"Would you like to learn?"asked the young head of Cereberus."HEY!That was my line!"Karina yelled.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:32 pm

She turned around as asked:'' To learn?''. <<What is this feeling... This overwhelming feeling... Could it be...*for your imagination*>>. She then said :'' If you can teach me... Then I will...'' She said.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 10:36 pm

"You and that boy."The girl said."But you have to get into the olimpics~"she laughed.
Getting into the olimpics was very hard only the best could get in they were judged by the council themselves.
Noone even ever saw them except the people who were at the olimpics.All they knew there were always two winners cause those two summoners can't beat each other.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:54 pm

''Olympics... That sounds nice... When will the Olympics start? So I should know how long must I train... And we must find that drama queen too!'' She said to the girl... ''By the way... My name is Hotaru... I don't believe we had a proper introduction...'' She wasn't pissed because she lost to two people but she was happy she found someone to tutor her.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 pm

"My name is....just call me K."she wasen't really aloud to say her name just in case some people knew her.
If grandfather found out she would get in big trouble.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Jon spent a little time around his mother, telling her about his day and eating dinner. It wasn't that he hated his mother it was just she didn't seem to get him. And so when she went to do some work in her office downstairs he headed back to the other world through his mirror. He'd mess around awhile and then he'd sleep there in the night. Sleeping in the real world was dangerous for him, ever since the bleeding effect started he'd become plagued by nightmares and even sleepwalked. But here it was okay. Normal rest. Just as long as he didn't forget the difference in time between the two worlds he'd be okay.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 20, 2012 2:19 am

''Kay, K. So when does the training start?'' Hotaru and El are both getting psyched up. Waiting for K to reply. ''Oh... How will we find the drama queen though? This is a big world...''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 20, 2012 2:51 am

"Supposedly not big enough though." He said scaring the girl as she turned to see him standing behind her. "And I do wish you wouldn't call me that. A lesser man might see it as you being a sore loser." He walked past her and towards the other girl. "So, the word on the street is that you're looking for me?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 20, 2012 2:55 am

"Smart boy."the girl smirked.She walked around him "Not bad but then again I've seen both better and worse."she looked at them."Your fight was pretty impresive but you lack skills,alot of them.Lucky for you little me will help you get better so that you can even compete at the olimpics."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 20, 2012 5:07 am

Hotaru got shocked a bit... ''Damn that guy...'' She then punched a tree out of anger. She was really tempered you could see that couldn't ya? She then said... :'' So your name was... Jon... Right?'' She asked with a confused look on her face. ''So will you train with us? ...Jon?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 20, 2012 6:06 am

"You mean if I will." K said angrily.
Cerebrus just shocked his heads.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Jon crossed his arms over his chest and said "Yeah well like I said I ain't a fan of fighting." he was about to walk off again when his eyes met with Hotarus. He turned back to K and said "But if you need a sparring partner for her, I'll be happy to oblige. I think I owe her that much at least."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Mon May 21, 2012 12:04 am

"Do I HAVE to?"she looked at Cereberus."Yes,you lost,go on."they looked at the two."I wonder why I didn't summon a fish sometimes..Well then you two.I hope your not feeling sleepy.WE HAVE AL NIGHT AHEAD OF US!"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Mon May 21, 2012 12:42 am

''Uh... Owe me? Why do you think you owe me? It was a battle and I lost fair and square... So no biggie!'' Hotaru smiled. Thar kinda made her happy and a little bit sad but more likely happy.
''So, K... Where do we start?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum