Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sinful Family.

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Sinful Family. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sinful Family.

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 6:14 am

As Jonathon walked up behind the two children he said in his most deep and booming voice "That dear Zarina, if your Aunt and my wife Elinor." the girls jumped slightly in surprise when he spoke, bringing a smile to her face. "Yes she was ever so beautiful when this painting was done..." he put his hand to the painting and looked sadly at it for a moment. When he seemed to get his composure again he said "I guess know you know where my Labby gets her beautiful looks from. Now, no more dawdling you two time for dinner, Mr. LeFleur will be ever so upset if we're not there to enjoy his meal."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper Sat May 19, 2012 6:28 am

"I'm so tired!"

It was 7pm.

"I'm going to bed...!" I run upstairs, and then upstairs again, and then upstairs again. Finally reaching the top floor where the bedrooms were. Boss never lets me use the elevator since last time... I clicked the button, got impatient, clicked it again and again and I almost died when the elevator fell to the bottom!

Finally reaching the end of the corridor, I entered the maid room. It had an old bed that I didn't make since I don't get paid for it, so I just lay on the uncovered duvet.
After a while I fall asleep
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 8:18 pm

"YOU ALL ARE TURTLES!"Labby yelled annoyed in hopes of making Dad and Zarina shut there mouth about her mother and she was getting hungry.
She stamped her foot while her hands were on her waist.Alfread opend the door to the ding hall were you could see a table filled with diferent dishes."If that will be all sir,I'll be helping miss Chokzondik settle in."."Wait!" labby looked at Alfread and gave him a small flacon of perfume."Give it to her as a welcoming present." the girl smilled,the flacon didn't have perfume in it but water that smelled horrible of fish. "Hope she likes fish.Hehehe."
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Jonathon had a sneaking suspicion that the bottle did not in fact contain perfume, but he didn't really care. That young maid was going to be nothing but trouble for this family, especially with the secret she carried over her head. And besides she had nowhere else to go, she'd have to deal with Labbys pranks or face homelessness. He took his seat at the head of the table and dug into a finely roasted chicken. It tastes delightful. Despite Mr. LeFluers questionable past he was a brilliant cook. It suddenly occurred to Jonathon that almost every person in this house had some horrible secret to hold. Even his little Labby probably had something she was hiding from him. And who knows what Zarina has kept away about her family. "Oh what a tangled web we weave" he quoted as he helped himself to some stuffing.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Eating in scielence bored Labby.'What to ask..'she thought whenever she was bored she aways wanted to ask something she was curious about."Hey,where do babies come from?"she asked curiously while eating.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm

"Um... ask Miss Chokzondik I'm sure she could offer a much better explanation than I ever could." Jonathon mumbled as he swallowed down a piece of ham coated in gravy.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Zarina answered:''Babies are like seeds... They are seeded in their mothers by the father. And in 9 months they bloom in to a fruit... and after 9 months the fruit comes out of the mother.'' Zarina was eating while answering. ''Umm.. Uncle I was wondering what will happen to the cash my family owned... While they are dead?'' Zarina asked.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 10:09 pm

She looked at Zarina."Money,money,an orphan with the money."Zarinas emotional face made Labby think she is better then her.She didn't like that.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 10:11 pm

"Well Zarina as far as we know all that money will be sealed away in a vault until your eighteenth birthday at which point it's all yours." At this point he began to fiddle with his knife a little. "Which brings me to a point, have you given any futhur consideration to where you want to stay Zarina? By all means you're welcome to stay here, but if you so wish you could go live with your Uncle Alex in Maine, or Aunt Ellie and Grandpa Jack out in the countryside." He didn't really think she would want to go elsewhere, Alexs children were in their late teens so they wouldn't get on aswell as she would with Labby, and though his sister Ellie was a very nice person she lived far out alone in the country with Father who was growing old and senile, and Zarina had lived her whole life in the city. Still it was best to ask, just in case.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Zarina said:'' Countryside?'' She had a smile on her face. That probably shocked everyone. ''I'd love to live in the countryside but... I think I'll stay here for now... But I kind of think I have seen that whore maid before...'' She said with a smile on her face.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 10:27 pm

He bit down on his tongue a little when she said that. "Really? Now where would you have seen someone like... that... before anyway?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 10:29 pm

"Now that you mention it...she does look familiar her name though is pretty weard."Labby bit her thumb."hmm....Daddy where did you get her anyway?"she looked at Jhonathan who seemd a little stressed.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Zarina asked uncle :''Uncle... Why do you suddenly seem so stressed? Could it be you knew her before you accepted her as a maid in this household... Furthermore could it be that we have all known this whore before?'' She asked with a the usual emotionless face.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Jonathon looked worryingly at the two girls. How could he talk his way out of this? He began to open his mouth but was interrupted by "Mr. House, Elinor is on the line for you." bellowed Harrison from the door. Saved by the phone... thanks lil sis. "Sorry girls I have to take this it'll be about the funeral arrangements." he said as he excused himself from the table and walked back to his office.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 10:40 pm

"I'll get it out of him..."she said to herself.Then she started to eat the dessert wich was a delicious strawberry shortcake."Mmmm~"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:51 pm

''Uncle is being suspicious... I'll get the information out of him no matter what.'' She whispered to herself.''Delicious isn't it? I praise the chef!'' She smiled. While holding thoughts on how to get the information out of uncle.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 10:55 pm

"A cruise sounds like a wonderful idea Jonny!"
"Don't it just? I think it'll do Zarina some good to have the rest of the family around her. Heck it'll do some good for all of us."
"I know... Robs death was so unexpected...."
"A boiler explosion... damn something about it just doesn't seem right."
"You don't think someone would want to hurt Rob like that would you? Leave that kinda stuff to the police Jonny. I'll call you later, love ya."
"Love you too Ellie."
He layed down the phone and thought to himself. His brothers had agreed to keep the family business away from their sister Elinor as must as possible. She was so sweet and innocent. And their world was so dark and corrupt. Thought they sometimes felt the envy off her for their work, they knew it was for the best. She could never believe that murder was involved in Roberts death. But Jon was certain. Robert may have been a little lazy but he was no idiot, he had his boiler serviced regularly. Jonathon wasn't gonna let this go, he wouldn't let the family be hurt by this. Not when it's pride was at stake.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Labby noded.After she finished she got up and went out of the dining hall."Hm....what shall I d-OMG PHOTO ALBUM!"she got distracted.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Zarina saw that Labby was occupied with the thoughts of photo albums. She then was listening near the door that her uncle had finished talking on the phone then she knocked on the door and opened it and said :''Uncle... You didn't answer our questions... Why not answer them now?'' She had her usual emotionless face on.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepper Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Someone knocks on the door and I wake up with a massive snort.
"HUH? WHA?!?!"
Alfread gives me a fish and says "Courtesy of Labby."

"GEEZ. THANKS... Why are you waking me up anyway?"
Pepper
Pepper
Admin

https://heartoffarts.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 pm

"Time for you to work."He gave Pepper a mop and a bucket."The floors won't clean themselves"with that he grabbed her by the ear and dragged her to the dinning hall.
Labby saw that Zarina walked into Jonathans office."What is she up to?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 11:47 pm

"Sorry little girl I don't have the time. The funerals been pushed back to this Sunday which leaves me with only three days to make arrangements. Alex and his family will be arriving tomorrow afternoon so I've a lot to get done." as he said this Harrison picked up the girl and put her back outside.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 11:55 pm

"Did you say uncle Alex and HIS Family,including Sofia and Benjamin!?"the girl asked angry.She never liked those teens they were always complaning and instead of saying compliments and praising her they would make fun of her and tease her."No,no,NO!I'm out of here."she went into the little room under the stairs were they kept all the suitcases and tried to get one out but they were way to heavy for her.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun May 20, 2012 12:29 am

Jonathon sighed. He pressed the button on the intercom system that connected to the headsets worn by his bodyguards. "Mr. Jables, Mr. Kage. Keep an eye on my daughter, make sure she doesn't get too far this time." Labby may have been overreacting but he didn't particularly care for Alex's children either. Benjamin was a fat slob who thought he was entitled to more than he had. At 16 he was also becoming something of sex pest. Kind of like his father had been when he was younger. Sofia was an intelligent girl at 18, but she was incredibly vain and often shirked her responsibilities. Jonathon could remember all those years ago when Alex first announced he was moving to Maine to marry his then fiancee, a c-list actress named Claudia Marsh. There was alot of outrage at the time that he would be splitting up the business. In the end it had worked out well, House Industries now had a very successful branch in Bangor, Maine. It was around this time he met his own wife to be, Tara Long. 18 years ago... they had been only 16 but it was love at first sight...

His mind was snapped back to 2012 by the voice of Harrison "Sir, shall I have the maid prepare the spare rooms for your brother and his family?"
"Hmm? Ah yes please do. I need to head into town and talk to some associates, make sure my daughter and niece don't get into too much trouble."
"As you wish, sir."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 20, 2012 1:00 am

"AGH!WHO NEEDS THIS!I'LL BUY THEM ON MY WAY!"with those words Labby began to run but stopped when she reached the gate.The bodyguards refused to open it and dragged her back home so all of the day she was screaming "CLOSE THE DOORS!CALL THE POLICE,FBI I ON'T CARE CALL SUPER HEROS AN SECRET AGENT,THE ARMY!LET NOONE IN OR OUT!THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE!"wich gave all the servents a heaace.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum