Heart of Farts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elements {Part 1}

4 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The elements {Part 1} - Page 9 Empty Re: The elements {Part 1}

Post  Jon Fri May 18, 2012 5:16 am

In the night Jon awoke again. He had a strange dream. He was following a long stretch of light that seemed to have no end. As he walked along it a number of vague figures came and went. He didn't understand what it meant. When he woke up he went to get a glass of water, but was reminded that there was no running water because there was a water student in the room. Great. Not wanting to wake Pepper up for a glass of snot water, he instead decided to read his book on tourist sites again. There were a few interesting things beyond the "Altar of Alteia" he hoped to visit, a lake where they say a group of students once dived into and never returned, an old hut in the mountains who as far as anybody knew was abandoned and yet every night smoke bellowed from it's chimney, and a a site that was rumored to be inhabited by the legendary UMA Jackalope Man. He took out a map and began planning out a route for their weekend trip. It would fun, and hopefully it would get his mind off this Ramon business.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 2:16 am

Sayuri was so tired she headed straight towards the bed. When she lied down in the bed she sighted and was surprised how she couldn't fall asleep. She was thinking of that substitute teacher who was making her run about 500 laps with out mercy just provoking her... <<That teacher... Who was provoking me had no mercy towards me... Well it was my fault on getting provoked... I guess thats how some people are... Just using naive people like me...>> She stared out the window hearing that Beato was asleep. Then she though << Oh... Yeah... Tomorrow were going on a weekend trip... That would be fun.>> Suddenly she heard footsteps. She was wondering who would be out if its already curfew... She was a little bit suspicious about it so she opened up the door to peek out what was making the noise. She opened and saw nothing just a hall full of darkness. She asked ''Is anyone out there?'' She gets no response. <<Am I an idiot? There will not be anyone here!>>. She closed the door again and then went to bed but she heard the footsteps again. She then though of it as her imagination.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Beatrice was sleeping soundly..well atleast she was pretending.Sayuri woke up some times but when she finaly fell asleep.Beato quietly went to the roof of the dorm.She sat there lookinhg at the stary sky it was so pretty.It was a little chilly outside though but she didn't mind.She wonderd why was the teacher so mean to Sayuri and what was that huge power it looked like she was also shocked by it.She sighed and continued to enjoy the scielence.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 8:59 pm

When Jon next awoke he found it was 6:30 in the morning. Still a half hour before people got up. He figured he wouldn't get much more sleep anyway tonight so he rolled out of bed and got dressed for the day. After the Melissa fiasco yesterday he considered leaving the medallion behind but if he was going to confront that teacher he'd need it as authentication of his identity. He wandered into the common room and confirmed his suspicions that everyone was still in bed. Under school rules the common room was as far as a student could come at night, being caught outside of one by a teacher or prefect would under most circumstances mean detention. But rules were made to be broken right? And so on that early morning he peeked his head just a crack out the door and when he was sure nobody was there set out.
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Sayuri woke up at 6:30 and saw that Beato wasn't there. She was a little bit worried. She peeked trough the door seeing nobody was around. She looked at the stairs. ''I'm going to run up them because she probably might be at the roof.'' She looked around and started to dash quietly. She ran up and she found Beato. ''Yo! Beato! Why are you here? Why didn't you tell me you'd be here?''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Beato turned around to see Sayuri."I didn't want to wake you up."She then turned back looking at the sky "We are going to a trip today but...the wind feels weard."the coden't shake that feeling away.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 10:15 pm

"We must stop meeting like this." said Jon as he walked up behind the two girls. He had gone up to the roof to survey his route he had planned out for the weekend but hadn't been expecting anyone. "I see your detentions haven't put you two off a little rule breaking then?"
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 10:18 pm

"uhu..."she went back to her th-"Wait..THERES A RULE ON THIS!?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:27 pm

''I know all the school rules! And rules are meant to be broken! Right?'' She said with a giggle. She asked :''So where are we going to, Jon? I'm very interested about it!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm

"I-I broke a rule.."that was a very scary thing to do for her.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 10:45 pm

"Don't worry about it, as long as no prefects or teachers find us in the next twenty minutes we should be fine." be reached into his pocket and pulled out the map and handed it to Sayuri. "See lots of cool places. The lake of the drowned students, the smoke shack, an altar of Alteia, and lots more. Plenty to keep us occupied all day."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 10:50 pm

''Oooo. These are a lot of mysterious places! Do you like mysterious things? Because I love mysterious things!'' She was so happy. She always had wanted to go to a lot of places that holds mysteries.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sat May 19, 2012 10:58 pm

"Well the whole world is a mystery when you look at it right. No matter how things seem chances are someone else is seeing them in a way that you might never believe." he smiled at this sly thought to the workings of his order. He bent over the rail and looked out at the grounds below. "Beautiful sunrise. And yet... things feel a little... off don't they?" he frowned. Something in the earth below him felt wrong. What could it mean?
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 11:08 pm

"Y-eah..the wind feels worried so does the one from y-"she coverd her mouth.Ummm...APChoo!"she sneezed wich made a small wave of wind.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sat May 19, 2012 11:16 pm

''Hmm.... I feel an uneasy presence down there... What could it be? Maybe we should go down and check it out?'' Sayuri asked.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sat May 19, 2012 11:19 pm

"Wait!Umm...Why don't we just go out on our adventure a little early!"Beato smiled.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 am

''Sure! I like it early unlike never! Let's go!'' Sayuri said that. Then she instantly pulled Jon and Beatos hands. She pulled them downstairs. They were sneaking outside while trying not to get noticed. It was easy at some parts it was hard at other parts. But the made it out with out being noticed. She then said :'' Yes! We did it!''
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 20, 2012 2:16 am

"Breaking rules is kinda fun."Beato said and looked away since it was really unusual."Where to now?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Sun May 20, 2012 5:03 am

''So lets see...'' Sayuri looked at the map that Jon had given her before on the roof. She pointer her finger at a lake. ''What about this? The lake of the drowned students... What do you guys think?'' She asked with a smile on her face.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Sun May 20, 2012 6:07 am

"Drowned students?"Beato looked at them with confusion.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Mon May 21, 2012 12:08 am

"It's an old legend. In the early years of this school a group of students were celebrating their final year, and went on a skinny dipping orgy in a lake that was said to be sacred to Alteia. They never came back and the bodies were never found, so people assumed they were dragged to the bottom of the lake and drowned by Alteia as punishment."
Jon
Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Mon May 21, 2012 12:10 am

"Oh how horrible.One more thing though...What is a skinny orgy?"
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Mon May 21, 2012 12:36 am

''Uh... Skinny orgy... Hey! Look a short cut to the lake! Let's go that way! Okay?'' Sayuri changed topics quickly. ''So... What will we actually do at the lake? Dive in and wait for us to get pulled in or just watch at it because we have no life?'' Sayuri asked.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labby Mon May 21, 2012 1:44 am

"Hehehe...I hope it has a nice view then."Beato smiled gently.They started to walk towards the lake.The calm breeze felt relaxing but something was trobling her.The wind from Jon started to give very bad vibes.It used to feel strange before but not like now.She kept an eye on him just in case.
Even though it was very chilly outside,Sayuri was walking in her school uniform she changed it to look very open unlike the normall one.
Maybe she wanted to say 'I'm a sexy girl fuck me'.
Labby
Labby

Back to top Go down

Post  Flammy Tue May 22, 2012 2:36 am

''I don't get how did I get an uniform like this... I went in there and they just gave me this... Stupid looking thing... I'll try to modify it.'' She said with a sight. ''So... I guess if we had Pepper here we could use him to test dive in... But he hasn't been seen in school lately maybe he was expelled?'' Sayuri giggled.
Flammy
Flammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next